干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

标题: 求助文献一篇,非常感谢! [打印本页]

作者: 亮亮燕燕    时间: 2017-6-16 10:08     标题: 求助文献一篇,非常感谢!

Three-dimensional type I collagen gel system for the study of osteoblastic metastases produced by metastatic prostate cancer.
6 N2 v0 ^$ a3 l9 \4 |. @" w* x& s5 O
Koutsilieris M1, Sourla A, Pelletier G, Doillon CJ.( p% u( f/ r- E7 u% y
Author information
! h$ V, d$ h" C& d  y+ nAbstract5 o5 p2 q5 B7 C0 V/ n) @
We developed a three-dimensional type I collagen gel cell culture system that allows coculturing of human MG-63 osteoblast-like cells and various human cancer cells. Inoculation of human PC-3 metastatic prostate cancer cells into this type I collagen gel containing human MG-63 osteoblast-like cells produced an osteoblastic-like reaction that presented as an increased number of MG-63 cells and increased density of type I collagen around MG-63 cells adjacent to inoculated PC-3 cells by microscope analysis. Under identical experimental conditions, inoculation of cell-free medium, human KLE endometrial adenocarcinoma cells, and Calu-1 lung cancer cells did not produce this blastic-like reaction. In situ hybridization documented the uniform expression of insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) and of urokinase-type plasminogen activator (uPA) mRNA in MG-63 and PC-3 cells separately cultured in this substrata. The uniform expression of uPA was also documented by immunocytochemistry using a monoclonal and a polyclonal antihuman uPA antibody. The relative expression of uPA was higher in PC-3 cells than in MG-63, KLE, and Calu-1 cancer cells. We conclude that this novel cell culture system may become a useful model to study the pathophysiology of the osteoblastic reaction in vitro.
9 u+ p1 M' F% I/ m' u- gPMID: 7863832 DOI: 10.1002/jbmr.5650091120
作者: rzghc    时间: 2017-6-16 11:31

请查收

欢迎光临 干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站 (http://www.stemcell8.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5