干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

标题: 成骨细胞分化和体内骨形成 [打印本页]

作者: botizhou    时间: 2011-5-24 17:18     标题: 成骨细胞分化和体内骨形成

本帖最后由 细胞海洋 于 2011-9-5 23:36 编辑
% ^& K/ a- f0 ]& m" J: o
& W( A, I8 D" `9 ^9 ~$ B. P, X% w; k[attach]27378[/attach]
作者: 皮搋子    时间: 2011-5-24 21:02

真是一篇挺好的文章,可惜的是lz也没有做介绍,就这样真是明珠蒙尘。7 {* U" l# ~2 A6 }

4 I4 r/ l3 L/ G1 m) L, OStrontium Enhances Osteogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells and In Vivo Bone Formation by Activating Wnt/Catenin Signaling
  ~: s. }" x3 ^; f
. r& [* _  C' _/ M" z* i) ?FAN YANG, DAZHI YANG, JIE TU, QIXIN ZHENG, LINTAO CAI, LIPING WANGa a5 H) \$ G- m( v+ c

3 g  B! J" o* O% @Research Center for Neural Engineering, Shenzhen Key Laboratory for Neuropsychiatric Modulation,Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shenzhen, China;
4 N5 D2 K2 j4 k* [) k' U9 L4 nDepartment of Orthopaedics, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, HuaZhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China;
0 b* N7 c8 ]8 e) cShenzhen Key Laboratory for Cancer Nanotechnology, Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology,
: w1 m9 a# e7 n3 ~' R9 ?3 sChinese Academy of Sciences, Shenzhen, China3 J$ M# w$ n  z1 m

3 }5 R4 p7 Z. Z$ k: a    Strontium ranelate is a newly approved drug that can reduce the risk of vertebral fracture, which is attributed to its dual function in increasing the bone formation and decreasing the bone resorption. Strontium-containing hydroxyapatite was also demonstrated to stimulate the
2 t! |& Y3 f1 r- k0 R8 Z! Bosteoblast activity and inhibit the osteoclast activity.However, the molecular mechanisms of strontium underly- ing such beneficial effects were still not fully understood.5 z( \% l2 A% i* g
" p7 x" M. a: T% o
   In this study, we investigated the effects of strontium on the osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) and its related mechanism; its osteogenic potential was also evaluated using a calvarial defect model in rats. We found that strontium could enhance' l- p+ B5 B& F; P
the osteogenic differentiation of the MSCs, with upregulated extracellular matrix (ECM) gene expression and activated Wnt/b-catenin pathway. After transplanting the collagen-strontium-substituted hydroxyapatite scaffold into the bone defect region, histology and computed to mography scanning revealed that in vivo bone formation was significantly enhanced; the quantity of mature and remodeled bone substantially increased and ECM accumulated. Interestingly, strontium induced an increase of bcatenin expression in newly formed bone area. In this4 e6 \1 F) _- t
study, we showed for the first time that strontium could stimulate the b-catenin expression in vitro and in vivo, which might contribute to the enhanced osteogenic differentiation of MSCs and in vivo bone formation. STEM CELLS 2011;29:981–991" v2 Y# v/ L( K7 P! a* v, ~1 C& d4 a  X
$ M0 i7 j: ?. T+ h( k& o  I
[attach]27383[/attach]9 K2 f6 d! t" @* A+ w
+ s& o/ @9 l8 n: ]5 V& w  H9 E
[attach]27382[/attach]
4 {8 @; X* [3 S% y2 y( s8 i! U! E- v0 W

作者: lifangamanda    时间: 2011-5-24 21:08

哈哈,花了2个包包下了!以前似乎看到过!
作者: lifangamanda    时间: 2011-5-24 21:09

谢谢楼主呢!

欢迎光临 干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站 (http://www.stemcell8.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5