[已解决求助] 求助以下全文3篇,谢谢! [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2016-2-21 11:56 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
本帖最后由 cartoonyang 于 2016-2-21 12:15 编辑 % z: D. s4 I7 ~4 V2 O' z
+ x( _4 C8 f6 u" d$ E
1. Isolation, Culture, Differentiation, and Nuclear Reprogramming of Mongolian Sheep Fetal Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells
$ ^  x! ?2 ^, N* ^1 l; m0 R+ v2 F作者:Su, XH (Su, Xiaohu)[ 1,2 ] ; Ling, Y (Ling, Yu)[ 1,2 ] ; Liu, CX (Liu, Chunxia)[ 1,2 ] ; Meng, FH (Meng, Fanhua)[ 1,2 ] ; Cao, JW (Cao, Junwei)[ 1,2 ] ; Zhang, L (Zhang, Li)[ 1,2 ] ; Zhou, HM (Zhou, Huanmin)[ 1,2 ] ; Liu, ZZ (Liu, Zongzheng)[ 1,2 ] ; Zhang, YR (Zhang, Yanru)[ 1,2 ]* I  S% J9 y- _) C
CELLULAR REPROGRAMMING1 d. t- o0 ]* d7 c3 J+ a2 ]
卷: 17  期: 4  页: 288-296! L6 N  Q! H6 ]* Y- D
DOI: 10.1089/cell.2014.0109& e8 _7 x" j# d: f
出版年: AUG 1 2015; Z$ ]3 w! [8 l6 J# p1 H2 A7 ^
查看期刊信息! H$ {' L( i  x( ?7 L2 L
摘要) n: N# I6 Z4 G# f
We have characterized the differentiation potentiality and the developmental potential of cloned embryos of fetal bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (BMSCs) isolated from Mongolian sheep. BMSCs were harvested by centrifuging after the explants method and the mononuclear cells obtained were cultured. The isolated BMSCs were uniform, with a fibroblast-like spindle or stellate appearance, and we confirmed expression of OCT4, SOX2, and NANOG genes at passage 3 (P3) by RT-PCR. We measured the growth of the passage 1, 5, and 10 cultures and found exponential growth with a population doubling time of 29.7 +/- 0.05h. We cultured the P3 BMSCs in vitro under inductive environments and were able to induce them to undergo neurogenesis and form cardiomyocytes and adipocytes. Donor cells at passages 3-4 were used for nuclear transfer (NT). We found the BMSCs could be expanded in vitro and used as nuclear donors for somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT). Thus, BMSCs are an attractive cell type for large-animal autologous studies and will be valuable material for somatic cell cloning and future transgenic research.6 ]) H7 [1 n1 E9 n6 ?
/ x. z4 T) U$ y. D* W
2. Analysis of cell growth and gene expression of porcine adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells as nuclear donor cell# a4 F8 x9 n. D; {6 u
作者:Oh, HJ (Oh, Hyun Ju)[ 1,2 ] ; Park, JE (Park, Jung Eun)[ 1,2 ] ; Park, EJ (Park, Eun Jung)[ 1,2 ] ; Kim, MJ (Kim, Min Jung)[ 1,2 ] ; Kim, GA (Kim, Geon A.)[ 1,2 ] ; Rhee, SH (Rhee, Sang Ho)[ 3 ] ; Lim, SH (Lim, Sang Hyun)[ 4 ] ; Kang, SK (Kang, Sung Keun)[ 4 ] ; Lee, BC (Lee, Byeong Chun)[ 1,2 ]# i& Z$ w  L& k
DEVELOPMENT GROWTH & DIFFERENTIATION
3 [+ Z1 c6 K* @" S+ Q' T卷: 56  期: 9  页: 595-6040 M) O7 {( p; A" f3 J! o2 g: a
DOI: 10.1111/dgd.12159& P' s# D& H- r8 ^! D3 x
出版年: DEC 2014
! z9 O$ ^* e  t7 Z& k* ?3 O& q查看期刊信息! b, Y; D3 I7 E" h0 @/ b
摘要
# w7 i7 ?7 z6 DIn several laboratory animals and humans, adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells (ASC) are of considerable interest because they are easy to harvest and can generate a huge proliferation of cells from a small quantity of fat. In this study, we investigated: (i) the expression patterns of reprogramming-related genes in porcine ASC; and (ii) whether ASC can be a suitable donor cell type for generating cloned pigs. For these experiments, ASC, adult skin fibroblasts (AF) and fetal fibroblasts (FF) were derived from a 4-year-old female miniature pig. The ASC expressed cell-surface markers characteristic of stem cells, and underwent in vitro differentiation when exposed to specific differentiation-inducing conditions. Expression of DNA methyltransferase (DNMT)1 in ASC was similar to that in AF, but the highest expression of the DNMT3B gene was observed in ASC. The expression of OCT4 was significantly higher in FF and ASC than in AF (P<0.05), and SOX2 showed significantly higher expression in ASC than in the other two cell types (P<0.05). After somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT), the development rate of cloned embryos derived from ASC was comparable to the development of those derived using FF. Total cell numbers of blastocysts derived using ASC and FF were significantly higher than in embryos made with AF. The results demonstrated that ASC used for SCNT have a potential comparable to those of AF and FF in terms of embryo in vitro development and blastocyst formation.
* x3 z" p" l! h0 B# ]关键词: L3 g( Y/ z9 Q2 A
作者关键词:adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells; adult fibroblasts; fetal fibroblasts; gene expression; porcine somatic cell nuclear transfer; H1 S$ p9 `. |$ u# W
KeyWords PlusE-NOVO METHYLATION; BONE-MARROW; PROGENITOR CELLS; ANIMAL-MODELS; SELF-RENEWAL; IN-VITRO; DIFFERENTIATION; CLONING; GENOME; ESTABLISHMENT& d/ J: o, w! j6 a, b  V

% t9 m/ n  i- |/ d3. Cloning Efficiency of Canine Mesenchymal Stem cells Isolated from Bone Marrow of Femoral Head and Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue
' p: S2 f3 s0 Q* j5 `/ R$ Y作者: Tanamai, Nada; Chantakru, Sirirak; Vijarnsorn, Monchanok& V7 ?3 i$ n  m- _
THAI JOURNAL OF VETERINARY MEDICINE  卷: 43   期: 1   页: 125-130   出版年: MAR 2013
) h( K5 p+ M: ^$ k7 z6 J; f  关闭摘要关闭摘要  v. I* M( p" x
Most recently, adipose tissue (AD) has become an alternative source for mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) instead of the invasive method of bone marrow (BM) aspiration both in human and canine. In this study, we compared MSCs derived from adipose tissue (AD-MSCs) and bone marrow (BM-MSCs) regarding morphology and cell yield for instant usage by using the standard protocol of counting colony forming unit-fibroblast (CFU-F). MSCs from both sources showed fibroblast-like morphology and formed colonies termed as CFU-F after culturing in plastic surface for 10 days. The colony number per mononuclear cells (MNCs) and the colony number per adherent cells derived from AD were significantly higher than those derived from BM. Our study suggested that AD not only was a suitable source to harvest and but also had a higher performance of clonal efficiency of MSCs than BM. Thus, subcutaneous AD might be an appropriated source for stem cells therapy in canine.

积分
威望
包包

优秀会员

沙发
发表于 2016-2-22 11:19 |只看该作者
回复 cartoonyang 的帖子
3 o* Q& `  r- m2 g% ^4 O( ?
  ?% k/ i! s' i& h8 t, D* X+ t) c; }
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 4 + 10 欢迎参与文献互助