干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站 干细胞之家论坛 干细胞文献资源库 文献互助区 求<Molecular Psychiatry>文献:机械感觉调节脊髓神 ...
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 5524|回复: 1
go

[已解决求助] 求<Molecular Psychiatry>文献:机械感觉调节脊髓神经形成 [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包

论坛元老 精华勋章 优秀会员 金话筒 专家

楼主
发表于 2011-5-18 22:31 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
Touch gives new life: mechanosensation modulates spinal cord adult neurogenesis( s& ^( l) c( Q9 ?# v  M
  g; _. o4 @3 d0 t( z) k" x
The ability to respond to a wide range of novel touch sensations and to habituate upon repeated exposures is fundamental for effective sensation. In this study we identified adult spinal cord neurogenesis as a potential novel player in the mechanism of tactile sensation. We demonstrate that a single exposure to a novel mechanosensory stimulus induced immediate proliferation of progenitor cells in the spinal dorsal horn, whereas repeated exposures to the same stimulus induced neuronal differentiation and survival. Most of the newly formed neurons differentiated toward a GABAergic fate. This touch-induced neurogenesis reflected the novelty of the stimuli, its diversity, as well as stimulus duration. Introducing adult neurogenesis as a potential mechanism of response to a novel stimulus and for habituation to repeated sensory exposures opens up potential new directions in treating hypersensitivity, pain and other mechanosensory disorders.) }; ?3 t1 U7 l, [( S) |0 N7 g

; F& x' z1 _) ~$ M" Hhttp://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n3/full/mp2010116a.html
! M5 q) P) T# f) J) g) o7 u# x8 y" N7 f4 N/ ?" C) c
Thanks in advance.

积分
威望
包包

优秀会员

沙发
发表于 2011-5-19 07:47 |只看该作者
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk& i6 L2 C, R$ K3 C$ k( s
I am also very interested in this article when i saw the title.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
已有 2 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 2 + 5 欢迎参与文献互助
tpwang + 4 感谢支持

总评分: 威望 + 6  包包 + 5   查看全部评分

‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-6 13:33