干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 360225|回复: 239
go

Neurosphere Assays: Growth Factors and Hormone Differences in Tumor and Nontumor

积分
威望
包包
发表于 2009-3-4 23:57 |显示全部帖子
作者:Kaisorn Chaichana, Grettel Zamora-Berridi, Joaquin Camara-Quintana, Alfredo Quiones-Hinojosa作者单位:Department of Neurosurgery, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA % h6 i* a, u' G: S. m4 I, G
                  % R0 j1 `" z$ g( \" d, _
                  6 y% U: o1 i: g, b
          $ u8 y1 [- s3 E# h1 N* ^5 \

& L3 X4 f7 t  l, `/ H            9 x, F7 e$ }9 ]: C

0 }+ U7 p& I* e* {. C2 n            : S, E0 C' \! Q3 U! g3 A' l9 }# ]

. _3 b7 G# f, |9 y3 ~                      % H& f; A% o- H5 V6 D

% d& m. \' R9 p% I% B          W1 S# r8 J  G/ _3 v

- e$ P% [  E& v& U, S9 z          【摘要】
/ P$ u  i$ }9 T, ^      The "no new neuron" dogma that the brain is quiescent throughout adult life has been challenged by the discovery of cells with stem cell-like qualities of self-renewal and multipotency in the subventricular zone of the lateral ventricles and the dentate gyrus of the hippocampus in adults. This self-renewing capacity also makes these neural stem cells a possible source of brain tumors, which was supported by the discovery of self-sustaining brain tumor stem-like cells in cancers such as glioblastoma multiforme. Neurosphere assays are the standard for studying these stem-like cells in both normal and cancer tissues. Despite the importance of these assays, there is no standardized protocol to allow for a comparison of results because several studies use different growth factors and hormones at different concentrations. The primary objective of this study is to review the literature for both nontumor and tumor studies to assess their respective neurosphere assay components. We found significant variation in assay components, namely hormones and growth factors, as well as their respective concentrations. This illustrates the need for a standardized protocol to allow proper comparison among studies and a better assessment of the effects of different factors. : C# |9 N$ H/ _7 |7 l5 b
          【关键词】 Neurosphere assay Neural stem cells Brain tumor stem cells' J* m4 Q* M5 i, i; I! x5 x
                  INTRODUCTION& l! A/ t! G' g$ c7 Z9 Y1 ?& d2 z

! z5 m  b1 q. m  ZThe dogmatic view of the brain as immutable and incapable of neurogenesis was first challenged by Altman in the 1960s, .
8 X7 T) A9 W1 Z0 A1 m+ K- E
5 l% @* y* c; q( ~' yThis has led to the discovery of a cell population within brain tumors that displays many key features of NSCs, . Therefore, BTSCs may represent a new target for cancer therapy.
) ~3 q; l2 w% N/ O! @5 ~+ n( V. X3 p0 R
Advances in stem cell research have created a need for novel experimental techniques to study these cells. Currently, neurosphere assays remain the standard for identifying stem cell populations, allowing for isolation and characterization of NSCs (Fig. 1) and, most recently, BTSCs . The components of these culture systems, however, are not uniform and vary significantly between studies. This review provides a comprehensive summary of the different neurosphere culture media that have been used to study NSCs and BTSCs, and describes their various components.
2 f1 Q* ?( h: C2 V* _6 d' }; D* j: {& G7 k
Figure 1. Neurospheres derived from human subventricular zone.(A): Low-magnification image from a light microscope demonstrating neurospheres created from differentiated human subventricular zone astrocytes.(B): Higher magnification image of some of the neurospheres in(A). The neurosphere assay used to create these neurospheres, consisted of Dulbecco's modified Eagle's medium/F-12 with fibroblast growth factor (20 ng/ml) and epidermal growth factor (10 ng/ml), as well as insulin, progesterone, transferrin, selenium, putrescine, and glutamine.* ?6 g+ U' |  {7 ?( i4 x6 B
" z- ?% W: y, k9 M0 ]8 R8 i; L
MATERIALS AND METHODS; p2 [/ h3 d9 f+ j5 U6 E6 O) K
2 E% g# M5 Q8 I0 S) \, M) |" n, o
The PubMed database current to May 2006 was filtered using the search terms "neurosphere," "assay," "neural stem cells," or "brain tumor stem cells," and limited to English-language papers. Eleven non-brain tumor and nine brain tumor neurosphere assay studies were selected for inclusion into the review for comparison. Studies were excluded if they cited another study's protocol or did not clearly state the components of their neurosphere media. The culture media and cell types were obtained from the methods section of each paper and tabulated (Tables 1 and 2 for comparison.
2 f$ _5 b. p; Q2 k1 J. f& i7 i  L8 o$ _) q
Table 1. Studies with non-brain tumor neurosphere assays
. }# h  \& X/ G
( i& p: O5 f/ ~# oTable 2. Studies with tumor stem cells and their respective culture media
' }# j6 d9 v( u) @3 d: x) n, @  e4 N
; r, \3 i/ O' E# aRESULTS
# i+ E) _' p) h4 o
- M9 }: ?' `& SNontumor Neurosphere Studies
) a& @- `, a+ h% n
$ ?, S$ L: k, Q, v# N7 HEleven studies were obtained with non-brain tumor neurosphere assays from 1992 to 2006 (Table 1) .9 U  v0 D. l9 i6 u& [$ u

; K5 @; J4 f" f! u5 x9 F! gThe components that were added to the media varied from study to study. The use of growth factors was not uniform. Five of the studies used both epidermal growth factor (EGF) and fibroblast growth factor (FGF) at varying concentrations between 10 and 20 ng/ml ).6 C& C, R; {7 K8 }

! x1 [, @. t* C; }$ STumor Neurosphere Studies/ Q6 N0 l( [. g
5 [$ y2 ^4 Q3 I
Nine studies were obtained with brain tumor neurosphere assays from 1999 to 2006 (Table 2). .
9 [/ _: a9 W% g  j4 ?" `, ~* P2 x; W1 N
As with nontumor neurosphere assays, the components added to brain tumor neurosphere media were not uniform across the studies. The studies used different types and concentrations of growth factors. Seven studies used both EGF and FGF at concentrations between 10 and 50 ng/ml )., R% V, l3 H& Z3 E( ?0 R" Y! o+ Q
9 H4 _& a3 Z6 V+ K& O
DISCUSSION
$ @' D/ E0 h. }! C
. O6 L. K/ @% U: ?( R, a( T& QThe no new neuron doctrine that the brain is quiescent throughout adult life and devoid of neural stem cells has dominated neuroscience thinking for centuries. This began to change with Altman's discovery of new neurons in rats in 1966, . This has led to an era in neuroscience research in which neural stem cells are being studied actively for both their regenerative capacity and their devastating neoplastic potential.( g8 _0 c0 S( f1 V/ g. L% K) _

# x/ s( f4 B$ ZNeurosphere assays were initially used by Reynolds and Weiss in 1992 to isolate neurospheres from the mouse striatum . In contrast, non-stem cells lack these features of self-renewal and multipotency and are theoretically eliminated with serial passages.
) F8 f2 H9 O* n% z6 q
8 O5 M* ^8 c6 hNeurosphere assays, despite their utility, also have some limitations. First, neurosphere assays are an in vitro phenomenon and do not occur in vivo ./ [3 `' j" }6 f+ Z, `9 ^+ }

9 Z- U$ _4 K4 E5 }) K$ qDespite the importance of neurosphere assays, there is no standardized protocol to allow for a comparison of results. Reynolds' and Weiss' original studies used a serum-free medium containing 20 ng/ml of EGF .
4 I+ {$ q, `8 w& ^' b/ [% U
; h$ N8 k1 k1 w2 \Each of these components may have different and significant effects on the creation of neurospheres and, most importantly, on the interpretation of data. NSCs and BTSCs are usually grown on serum-free medium because serum irreversibly differentiates stem cells . Therefore, the use of mitogens and/or hormones can have adverse effects on experimental results.
4 L: P: H( S$ G
* e& \/ e: Z1 U' E' uA number of micronutrients are also included in some neurosphere assays. Selenium, or sodium selenite, has anticancer properties of an unknown mechanism .+ I2 _. X! J, H# O5 T

! G. D5 f" Q* S) p3 CCONCLUSION
2 f' u7 ~6 x2 k: H9 a# j
4 E4 w6 }' `% Q$ @The discovery of these NSCs and BTSCs opens the door to potential treatments for degenerative diseases such as Parkinson and devastating cancers such as GBM, which has a mean lifespan of 14.6 months after diagnosis . The best means of assessing these types of stem cells is through neurosphere assays. To effectively perform these studies and compare results, however, there must be a standardized protocol and/or at least a discussion related to this issue when authors compare their data to other studies to allow proper comparison among studies and potentially a better assessment of the effects of different factors. The wide variation in media components used by each group confounds data interpretation and limits effective sharing of information in the research community. Progress in this area will help us move forward in our study of novel therapies for neurological diseases.9 a. O1 X" ]7 A& b$ J) K$ Y/ S
* J  Y& n# T' C( T7 \# R' P
DISCLOSURES
' I4 ~. i  c  [3 M% L/ I6 T' Y& t" W5 c7 S; N3 I$ X4 c
The authors indicate no potential conflicts of interest.
. P4 S) J( q2 Q          【参考文献】
5 ?$ w' C) G1 k" j
) q5 u* M9 f" R
3 d' U+ a5 _, X" b1 Z6 w# ZAltman J. Autoradiographic study of degenerative and regenerative proliferation of neuroglia cells with tritiated thymidine. Exp Neurol Apr 1962;5:302¨C318.
; H7 P  V, s% _
1 A1 g( O  C9 k* y" jGoldman SA, Nottebohm F. Neuronal production, migration, and differentiation in a vocal control nucleus of the adult female canary brain. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1983;80:2390¨C2394.
  H8 f& s  G; L7 V( I& W( s! E* B4 T$ E
Altman J, Das GD. Autoradiographic and histological studies of postnatal neurogenesis I. A longitudinal investigation of the kinetics, migration and transformation of cells incorporating tritiated thymidine in neonate rats, with special reference to postnatal neurogenesis in some brain regions. J Comp Neurol 1966;126:337¨C389.  Q+ g" X8 t  \3 w8 K% m

! ]+ G# [4 S; J, YLuskin MB. Restricted proliferation and migration of postnatally generated neurons derived from the forebrain subventricular zone. Neuron 1993;11:173¨C189.& ^) c8 n0 L6 S/ b4 l
: {7 n- s3 o- H* \& g/ T
Alvarez-Buylla A, Garcia-Verdugo JM, Mateo AS et al. Primary neural precursors and intermitotic nuclear migration in the ventricular zone of adult canaries. J Neurosci 1998;18:1020¨C1037.1 b9 H+ q: T+ T# B; Z/ G

' L, d5 g5 m/ f/ k4 L, Y6 {8 ?( CReznikov KY. Cell proliferation and cytogenesis in the mouse hippocampus. Adv Anat Embryol Cell Biol 1991;122:1¨C74.; ~& |4 d$ ~. I& V( @! Z. |
& z* b1 I: @1 f9 g; s
Sanai N, Tramontin AD, Quinones-Hinojosa A et al. Unique astrocyte ribbon in adult human brain contains neural stem cells but lacks chain migration. Nature 2004;427:740¨C744.
2 T& [, \: c, u4 g' ~; U3 e2 ]! f: p) F- {/ C; }
Ignatova TN, Kukekov VG, Laywell ED et al. Human cortical glial tumors contain neural stem-like cells expressing astroglial and neuronal markers in vitro. Glia 2002;39:193¨C206.
/ I1 s# T7 ~; W5 s$ u8 i
/ [" u( D/ P! m: l) ySingh SK, Clarke ID, Terasaki M et al. Identification of a cancer stem cell in human brain tumors. Cancer Res 2003;63:5821¨C5828.
( U; D/ g2 w- _0 Z
0 E/ g; P) j1 R" THemmati HD, Nakano I, Lazareff JA et al. Cancerous stem cells can arise from pediatric brain tumors. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2003;100:15178¨C15183.
' c0 d8 v1 P# ~  v6 h" F( K3 I$ D' @1 V# O9 o0 {( u; I9 t% P- k
Singh SK, Clarke ID, Hide T et al. Cancer stem cells in nervous system tumors. Oncogene 2004;23:7267¨C7273." V" M# d, Q" H' P
, l0 x. B) u, ?# G0 D
Lee J, Kotliarova S, Kotliarov Y et al. Tumor stem cells derived from glioblastomas cultured in bFGF and EGF more closely mirror the phenotype and genotype of primary tumors than do serum-cultured cell lines. Cancer Cell 2006;9:391¨C403.
$ X% s. {* n$ E8 ^, p, u
8 _1 m: a% |" e# L$ A( PGalli R, Binda E, Orfanelli U et al. Isolation and characterization of tumorigenic, stem-like neural precursors from human glioblastoma. Cancer Res 2004;64:7011¨C7021.& h. k4 p0 b3 ~- h5 J
/ h0 D+ }. {5 F2 l" Y
Vescovi AL, Galli R, Reynolds BA. Brain tumour stem cells. Nat Rev Cancer 2006;6:425¨C436.5 q. h# |( @5 O5 Y

4 ?7 X: x  o3 Y; v- oReynolds BA, Rietze RL. Neural stem cells and neurospheres¡ªRe-evaluating the relationship. Nat Methods 2005;2:333¨C336.* @+ L0 e- `4 m, B$ j

" k. ^1 q! K0 S1 qReynolds BA, Tetzlaff W, Weiss S. A multipotent EGF-responsive striatal embryonic progenitor cell produces neurons and astrocytes. J Neurosci 1992;12:4565¨C4574.! @% N  H, V& p% y
% w% c# V( S+ N
Gritti A, Parati EA, Cova L et al. Multipotential stem cells from the adult mouse brain proliferate and self-renew in response to basic fibroblast growth factor. J Neurosci 1996;16:1091¨C1100.
  W9 C5 ?/ K- s* s% q0 p/ v& i9 Q% i9 r: d
Reynolds BA, Weiss S. Clonal and population analyses demonstrate that an EGF-responsive mammalian embryonic CNS precursor is a stem cell. Dev Biol 1996;175:1¨C13.! E. h. K" q- q) B# N4 f. \. ^
; T; q( d; j+ ?% K1 h
Svendsen CN, ter Borg MG, Armstrong RJ et al. A new method for the rapid and long term growth of human neural precursor cells. J Neurosci Methods 1998;85:141¨C152.
8 n4 V3 a, G0 d1 W( `. [: U- M* M+ d  T( ^0 ?% o
Ben-Hur T, Einstein O, Mizrachi-Kol R et al. Transplanted multipotential neural precursor cells migrate into the inflamed white matter in response to experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Glia 2003;41:73¨C80.
  P, i; m$ ]8 ]. a! ]
* k  A% A# E+ B$ M. |/ D5 GDoetsch F, Caille I, Lim DA et al. Subventricular zone astrocytes are neural stem cells in the adult mammalian brain. Cell 1999;97:703¨C716.
3 Y- Z3 K; L1 _( b) P' F* o
& }$ G$ _4 R! [Einstein O, Grigoriadis N, Mizrachi-Kol R et al. Transplanted neural precursor cells reduce brain inflammation to attenuate chronic experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Exp Neurol 2006;198:275¨C284., U7 N4 P6 i# ]* I
% z2 H; I6 D5 q
Gritti A, Frolichsthal-Schoeller P, Galli R et al. Epidermal and fibroblast growth factors behave as mitogenic regulators for a single multipotent stem cell-like population from the subventricular region of the adult mouse forebrain. J Neurosci 1999;19:3287¨C3297.* w/ q) [6 S% A
1 w# X* V; ~0 H% H7 Z9 @
Kukekov VG, Laywell ED, Suslov O et al. Multipotent stem/progenitor cells with similar properties arise from two neurogenic regions of adult human brain. Exp Neurol 1999;156:333¨C344.% O' g9 g+ \- Q8 H
' e% r8 s, _0 R. u: v9 }
Kondo T, Setoguchi T, Taga T et al. Persistence of a small subpopulation of cancer stem-like cells in the C6 glioma cell line. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2004;101:781¨C786.
9 \1 b8 w; @  T. W
, `7 W0 M# `* z& qTaylor MD, Poppleton H, Fuller C et al. Radial glia cells are candidate stem cells of ependymoma. Cancer Cell 2005;8:323¨C335.
& J* k9 k' [1 h( ^9 ]9 |8 b7 \2 _% P3 k) J  U4 @( e0 p/ _7 |3 c* N
Yuan X, Curtin J, Xiong Y et al. Isolation of cancer stem cells from adult glioblastoma multiforme. Oncogene 2004;23:9392¨C9400.. v) y/ x/ y8 f' @4 V
$ g  p6 E# E* B
Phillips HS, Kharbanda S, Chen R et al. Molecular subclasses of high-grade glioma predict prognosis, delineate a pattern of disease progression, and resemble stages in neurogenesis. Cancer Cell 2006;9:157¨C173.
: h8 g; A( F, y
: O" a% v6 E, E+ ^8 C0 D" xReynolds BA, Weiss S. Generation of neurons and astrocytes from isolated cells of the adult mammalian central nervous system. Science 1992;255:1707¨C1710.
0 p8 B& t7 D; r, h. L5 F" D
  q$ }2 v; {, b* w$ o* MDoetsch F, Petreanu L, Caille I et al. EGF converts transit-amplifying neurogenic precursors in the adult brain into multipotent stem cells. Neuron 2002;36:1021¨C1034.$ ?2 h$ {3 i; l+ u

5 r! P/ l) e! M! V/ Q! {8 ETunici P, Bissola L, Lualdi E et al. Genetic alterations and in vivo tumorigenicity of neurospheres derived from an adult glioblastoma. Mol Cancer 2004;3¨C25.: _# }* }" M  c* K; }

) S+ Z; o3 o5 O3 gSeaberg RM, van der Kooy D. Adult rodent neurogenic regions: The ventricular subependyma contains neural stem cells, but the dentate gyrus contains restricted progenitors. J Neurosci 2002;22:1784¨C1793.
( H1 r2 U& D0 r3 r2 P  V0 G( U( w: i
Chen KA, Laywell ED, Marshall G et al. Fusion of neural stem cells in culture. Exp Neurol 2006;198:129¨C135.' b9 M0 c/ o5 ?. e& g+ j" Q

7 T: `2 K- ]# e4 m5 A. p0 T6 f- H7 RGibbs CP, Kukekov VG, Reith JD et al. Stem-like cells in bone sarcomas: implications for tumorigenesis. Neoplasia 2005;7:967¨C976.- z( ~+ u8 B; A. k

4 z1 o. U, y4 z; H( AMiura M, Miura Y, Padilla-Nash HM et al. Accumulated chromosomal instability in murine bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells leads to malignant transformation. Stem Cells 2006;24:1095¨C1103.
5 D+ B; i( W8 l" q/ j
! o% v/ ~/ s; ~$ D6 A& hDontu G, Abdallah WM, Foley JM et al. In vitro propagation and transcriptional profiling of human mammary stem/progenitor cells. Genes Dev 2003;17:1253¨C1270.
, n7 @# E+ q9 _# [: k
  s: X; Q$ i' V% n/ wGudjonsson T, Villadsen R, Nielsen HL et al. Isolation, immortalization, and characterization of a human breast epithelial cell line with stem cell properties. Genes Dev 2002;16:693¨C706.
6 A8 S3 v, s8 x: s$ t$ [  Y3 Q
4 u, j9 V$ W9 E" U, b, jHope KJ, Jin L, Dick JE. Acute myeloid leukemia originates from a hierarchy of leukemic stem cell classes that differ in self-renewal capacity. Nat Immunol 2004;5:738¨C743.7 f$ _9 h' S, K) W0 ^" S  {
3 _! f; z2 D4 Z, f0 u
Lapidot T, Grunberger T, Vormoor J et al. Identification of human juvenile chronic myelogenous leukemia stem cells capable of initiating the disease in primary and secondary SCID mice. Blood 1996;88:2655¨C2664.2 d7 C8 f) Q" s! D: p  n
) P# B% Y0 y- j+ S3 j
Gage FH, Ray J, Fisher LJ. Isolation, characterization, and use of stem cells from the CNS. Annu Rev Neurosci 1995;18:159¨C192.
: T. Y% J5 I& p/ ]/ G
$ b# f) Y: X  G' t' \! `. g5 h" xMcKay R. Stem cells in the central nervous system. Science 1997;276:66¨C71.$ Y. l1 P4 ]% s0 a$ Q7 [# ^

$ \8 p2 |5 y4 }: M  F0 s" ?Craig CG, Tropepe V, Morshead CM et al. In vivo growth factor expansion of endogenous subependymal neural precursor cell populations in the adult mouse brain. J Neurosci 1996;16:2649¨C2658.4 \: G0 z- `  c1 ^+ q
! p, ^4 s5 P  @: ]$ ^# B+ O
Kuhn HG, Winkler J, Kempermann G et al. Epidermal growth factor and fibroblast growth factor-2 have different effects on neural progenitors in the adult rat brain. J Neurosci 1997;17:5820¨C5829.
) E' Z: T% l; s, \
# W  d0 p/ {, nYoshimura S, Takagi Y, Harada J et al. FGF-2 regulation of neurogenesis in adult hippocampus after brain injury. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2001;98:5874¨C5879.
( R3 W' ~0 j& @5 x% p, s6 R) o
. x7 ]5 x/ _8 G: w5 XYoshimura S, Teramoto T, Whalen MJ et al. FGF-2 regulates neurogenesis and degeneration in the dentate gyrus after traumatic brain injury in mice. J Clin Invest 2003;112:1202¨C1210.
6 A& E. U0 }3 H; c( s$ h5 y* ^: u" A/ G
Erlandsson A, Enarsson M, Forsberg-Nilsson K. Immature neurons from CNS stem cells proliferate in response to platelet-derived growth factor. J Neurosci 2001;21:3483¨C3491.8 x; I. \2 p; X  i# Q

Q) K7 P: u" h2 l; qWright LS, Li J, Caldwell MA et al. Gene expression in human neural stem cells: effects of leukemia inhibitory factor. J Neurochem 2003;86:179¨C195.: Z) f& D, s1 Q0 I! \, b2 x
* l$ ^0 Z& a2 o3 [* F
Shimazaki T, Shingo T, Weiss S. The ciliary neurotrophic factor/leukemia inhibitory factor/gp130 receptor complex operates in the maintenance of mammalian forebrain neural stem cells. J Neurosci 2001;21:7642¨C7653.
8 F, n3 {, [' j% i8 z* b5 B7 ]
# Y& H, m$ P! n8 h5 i' \Hermann A, Maisel M, Liebau S et al. Mesodermal cell types induce neurogenesis from adult human hippocampal progenitor cells. J Neurochem 2006;98:629¨C640.& ?- N: D! ~( O, R# C. l* v: A2 O* O

9 Z4 J( s/ \3 k" |7 z# E. l! s8 S( \Aberg MA, Aberg ND, Hedbacker H et al. Peripheral infusion of IGF-I selectively induces neurogenesis in the adult rat hippocampus. J Neurosci 2000;20:2896¨C2903.
3 w) t" }, h5 [
, V* m6 \6 V4 \+ F7 D8 F! T; ?Giachino C, Galbiati M, Fasolo A et al. Neurogenesis in the subependymal layer of the adult rat: a role for neuroactive derivatives of progesterone. Ann N Y Acad Sci 2003;1007:335¨C339.
0 f% z# o' S7 a, R$ F
1 k2 q/ }4 G+ C, N, B" h! D8 cGiachino C, Galbiati M, Fasolo A et al. Effects of progesterone derivatives, dihydroprogesterone and tetrahydroprogesterone, on the subependymal layer of the adult rat. J Neurobiol 2004;58:493¨C502.
, G8 n$ }' I5 `0 T7 V1 ^' u. U; Y6 [4 w" V9 G
Cao TM, Hua FY, Xu CM et al. Distinct effects of different concentrations of sodium selenite on apoptosis, cell cycle, and gene expression profile in acute promyeloytic leukemia-derived NB4 cells. Ann Hematol 2006;85:434¨C442.6 J5 P$ a! b3 z9 @* n( z8 V( y$ j3 u

$ Z& i% T# K8 h( a- Z2 w; P7 U0 sSonnewald U, Westergaard N, Schousboe A. Glutamate transport and metabolism in astrocytes. Glia 1997;21:56¨C63.
( L4 h& ~' e8 O' H" T% D, w
2 M! v! ^. B" p/ OMackenzie B, Erickson JD. Sodium-coupled neutral amino acid (System N/A) transporters of the SLC38 gene family. Pflugers Arch 2004;447:784¨C795.: N) y5 j: o" c7 {1 g4 M3 }: x

, C) h- |4 o  a4 S" pSontheimer H. Malignant gliomas: Perverting glutamate and ion homeostasis for selective advantage. Trends Neurosci 2003;26:543¨C549.
$ a2 P9 X& u" j  A+ {7 t. f# T$ o' E. J9 H9 v
Schipper RG, Penning LC, Verhofstad AA. Involvement of polyamines in apoptosis. Facts and controversies: Effectors or protectors? Semin Cancer Biol 2000;10:55¨C68.7 e/ N  i2 u$ u* ]+ S

) f0 ^! t  T9 gMimic-Oka J, Savic-Radojevic A, Pljesa-Ercegovac M et al. Evaluation of oxidative stress after repeated intravenous iron supplementation. Ren Fail 2005;27:345¨C351.  x0 C: k2 ~9 Z" S; K6 g% }# H* i

% R, M5 O8 c8 B9 HStupp R, Mason WP, van den Bent MJ et al. Radiotherapy plus concomitant and adjuvant temozolomide for glioblastoma. N Engl J Med 2005;352:987¨C996.

积分
威望
包包
发表于 2015-6-9 12:14 |显示全部帖子
来几句吧  

积分
威望
包包
发表于 2015-6-13 17:54 |显示全部帖子
楼上的稍等啦  

积分
威望