总评分: 威望 + 2  包包 + 5   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

积极份子 优秀会员 帅哥研究员

发表于 2011-1-22 10:21 |只看该作者
回复 张也行 的帖子
' \9 l' o2 s; i. i+ w( S  P5 \. x4 ?' D3 |6 M+ s7 h$ s8 |& I
我觉得把stem cell和niche分开讨论就不太好,干细胞及其周边其他细胞,基质等之间的相互作用就是微环境内部的反应,微环境是整体?
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 2 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 2  包包 + 10   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

精华勋章 金话筒 帅哥研究员 优秀会员

发表于 2011-1-22 11:31 |只看该作者
回复 linchee 的帖子! X$ ^! R3 C) A- Q( c; ^

' k3 A; i# n$ v: C: d3 X' ]6 d% z! u虽然他们之间是一个整体,但是他们之间应该是有相互作用的。我觉得这种作用是研究干细胞分化,自我更新等机制的关键。并且,环境的形成是需要条件的,了解这些条件可以帮助更好的在体外维持干细胞的特性。个人见解... ...
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 2 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

积分
威望
包包

帅哥研究员 积极份子

发表于 2011-1-22 12:22 |只看该作者
干细胞之家微信公众号
我觉得niche是一种存在的东西,包括细胞与细胞间的相互作用,一些分泌表型因子,个人觉得niche依靠干细胞,没有干细胞就没有大部分niche
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 2 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

积分
威望
包包

论坛元老 精华勋章 金话筒 专家 优秀会员 优秀版主

发表于 2011-1-22 18:09 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 sunsong7 于 2011-1-22 18:15 编辑
" R8 W9 f0 i; B* d0 _# F
张也行 发表于 2011-1-22 00:28 & L- K& |9 t* H+ E/ Y4 b
回复 sunsong7 的帖子# Q9 G: e7 @  V7 ?5 }/ B; v
9 \1 J6 i6 G7 J0 }" T6 }$ l
很佩服老狼的博学。

& r0 q* Y0 e$ M- L0 B7 K
4 w3 D' R* {( O% j, MIt’s a big question,  老狼试着回答一下
& z) T6 b, j: w关于niche从何而来?答: 胚胎干细胞的niche最初母体子宫提供的,成体干细胞的niche应该是自己搭建的
% M7 B' ~/ a+ r# t6 h' P谁决定niche的命运?答:个人认为个体自身条件、生存环境和个体生活方式三方面共同决定niche的命运,
2 ?1 s0 c" B" f1 N( \9 M1)个体自身条件包括年龄、性别、遗传条件、家族病史、既往病史、身体条件(体格、体质以及精神、心理、生理疾病等)等,个体自身条件构成了决定niche命运内在因素
9 n4 T* ?8 f3 H" D/ n( ^- r: [  W7 `! R2)生存环境如大气环境、水环境、生物环境、地质和土壤环境和其他自然环境,居住环境、工作环境、交通环境、文化环境和其他社会环境等,环境因素构成决定niche命运的外在因素
0 H0 Q# t3 |( n* ]# B. N7 b) V4)生活方式是调节机体内部niche适应外界环境的主动干预方式,生活方式包括饮食习惯、工作习惯、休息习惯、运动习惯、用药习惯、吸烟饮酒习惯等等,不良的生活习惯会对niche构成损害
# ?: L) ^$ y; X. n/ h" C# f+ s! i5)环境中各种物理、化学和生物因素和机体中进行交流和互动,机体为了生存不断调整内部环境以适应外界环境的挑战,从而微环境(niche)与宏观环境之间建立动态的平衡;4 i: `/ X9 a5 \2 r: O, w, _5 {
6)适当的环境因素刺激niche会做出响应形成新的平衡,保护干细胞不受伤害;过度的环境刺激会突破niche的调节限度,对干细胞构伤害从而引发疾病,此时需要有效的医学干预才能在新的机体条件达成新的平衡。7 I8 e1 Y' e" L- }7 k( y8 v7 u

( x9 u2 D8 m( a5 S* `) r最后一个问题:干细胞和niche之间是否存在一种相互作用,相互决定的关系?请用实证证明你的观点 5 p* P, R- H5 b0 Q9 ]1 A
答:一方面干细胞的遗传紊乱会破坏niche,譬如血管由内至外由内皮细胞、平滑肌细胞、干细胞构成,正常的平衡状态是血管组织为干细胞提供niche保护干细胞,干细胞不断置换凋亡的内皮细胞和平滑细胞保持血管平滑和运动功能,当炎症因素造成血管组织过度损伤,干细胞无法完成对血管细胞的补充和修复,同时造成niche环境恶化造成干细胞功能改变使血管纤维化,变得僵硬粗糙,从而引起高血压。癌细胞导致新生血管是干细胞改变niche的另一实例,在此不多叙述。1 }; g8 i1 W% y" y8 v
    至于niche造成干细胞命运改变的极端实例也是癌症,肿瘤细胞在胚胎性微环境中倾向于有序的分化发育,胚胎干细胞在非胚胎性微环境中倾向于恶变为肿瘤细胞。, Q0 _6 f" b5 m& i! }# M9 Q% \
) J% Q4 \( D0 O- w: N% ?& T
此外:老狼认为“cancer——good cells in bad niche”,  解决癌的钥匙就在niche,可以考虑在体外模拟niche让癌细胞“归零”或者将癌细胞锚定并控制在G0期。
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 30 + 50 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 30  包包 + 50   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

发表于 2011-1-22 19:33 |只看该作者

. M' m  ~: v+ n" A6 `$ l9 W3 Q2 i

No place like home: anatomy and function of the stem cell niche

. y, y$ D1 P. v- c/ P4 L

D. Leanne Jones & Amy J. Wagers

* B: d6 k, g, P& _. A3 {8 w& w3 C
Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology 9, 11-21 (January 2008) | doi:10.1038/nrm2319 / d" S* S# |0 _) {
Abstract
5 ?, _/ z6 w) lStem cells are rare cells that are uniquely capable of both reproducing themselves (self-renewing) and generating the differentiated cell types that are needed to carry out specialized functions in the body. Stem cell behaviour, in particular the balance between self-renewal and differentiation, is ultimately controlled by the integration of intrinsic factors with extrinsic cues supplied by the surrounding microenvironment, known as the stem cell niche. The identification and characterization of niches within tissues has revealed an intriguing conservation of many components, although the mechanisms that regulate how niches are established, maintained and modified to support specific tissue stem cell functions are just beginning to be uncovered.
! r5 Y( ]. c, j& D. n4 |' v" p* c7 \, a+ }
The niche is a complex and dynamic structure that transmits and receives signals through cellular and acellular mediators. This schematic depicts a hypothetical niche composite, which summarizes known components of previously described mammalian and non-mammalian niches: the stem cell itself, stromal cells, soluble factors, extracellular matrix, neural inputs, vascular network and cell adhesion components. It is important to note that although many niche components are conserved, it is unlikely that every niche necessarily includes all of the components listed. Instead, niches are likely to incorporate a selection of these possible avenues for communication, specifically adapted to the particular functions of that niche, which might be to provide structural support, trophic support, topographical information and/or physiological cues.* i/ U# b7 b8 \" J# F* q

. k. h' g# e) d2 F, ]  d3 p* _  s$ C1 R: [7 w3 j) I
Wnt signalling can promote cell proliferation, such as self-renewal of haematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) (a) or proliferation of transit amplifying cells within intestinal crypts (not shown). Within some tissues, however, Wnt signalling directs the differentiation of specific cell lineages, such as hair follicle precursors (b), rather than promoting self-renewal of the multipotent stem cells from the follicular bulge. See the main text and Table 1 for more details. ANG1, angiopoietin-1; BMP4, bone morphogenetic protein-4; EphR, ephrin receptor; GSK3β, glycogen synthase kinase-3β; LEF, lymphoid enhancer factor; OPN, osteopontin; TCF, T-cell factor; TIE2, angiopoietin-1 receptor.9 ]4 ]6 p2 \( J+ t/ B

9 K+ p# ?2 ^3 j! T; U, O  B: Z# x" t4 h4 [$ S# b
Stem cell deficiency or deregulation contributes to multiple human pathologies, and accumulating evidence suggests that therapeutic targeting of the stem cell niche may provide a novel and effective strategy for improving treatment of these disorders. a | For example, correction of ageing- or disease-associated alterations in the niche could be used to boost endogenous stem cell number or function, and thereby improve tissue function17, 19, 115. b | Likewise, enhancing supportive niche function during transplantation could improve the efficiency of engraftment or accelerate stem cell reconstitution, perhaps reducing the number of stem cells needed for effective tissue reconstitution115. c | In addition, because the niche can have an important role in influencing stem cell fate decisions19, 70, as well as promoting stem cell self-renewal, appropriate modification of signals from the niche could be used to alter the outcomes of stem cell differentiation to favour production of a needed cell type or inhibit production of a detrimental one. d | Finally, in light of accumulating evidence suggesting that tumour-propagating cancer stem cells are dependent on signals from their niche22, 23, 114, just like their non-malignant counterparts, therapeutic ablation of components of the cancer stem cell niche could provide a novel strategy to remove tumour support factors, and thus achieve cancer remission.
( F% x# E; S, e, y! h' g2 L. k

' ~! ~/ l  \! _5 T8 s- [* q9 E
  M2 y& i& n9 e# [5 G, ^6 r
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 10 + 20 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 10  包包 + 20   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

发表于 2011-1-22 19:46 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 sunsong7 于 2011-1-22 19:52 编辑
/ t7 s+ ~* ?: `, k6 i5 l2 u0 [9 ]/ A) ?& r" n) Z

Gene expression patterns of human colon tops and basal crypts and BMP antagonists as intestinal stem cell niche factors

5 B: C5 K% h, Y, F' Z

PNAS 2007 104 (39) 15418-15423; published ahead of print September 19, 2007, doi:10.1073/pnas.0707210104

( D; Z& Q' t8 r! H+ N. Q( ~& c5 Q5 lAbstract, l  W" ?+ v8 [" J8 B
Human colonic epithelial cell renewal, proliferation, and differentiation are stringently controlled by numerous regulatory pathways. To identify genetic programs of human colonic epithelial cell differentiation in vivo as well as candidate marker genes that define colonic epithelial stem/progenitor cells and the stem cell niche, we applied gene expression analysis of normal human colon tops and basal crypts by using expression microarrays with 30,000 genes. Nine hundred and sixty-nine cDNA clones were found to be differentially expressed between human colon crypts and tops. Pathway analysis revealed the differential expression of genes involved in cell cycle maintenance and apoptosis, as well as genes in bone morphogenetic protein (BMP), Notch, Wnt, EPH, and MYC signaling pathways. BMP antagonists gremlin 1, gremlin 2, and chordin-like 1 were found to be expressed by colon crypts. In situ hybridization and RT-PCR confirmed that these BMP antagonists are expressed by intestinal cryptal myofibroblasts and smooth muscle cells at the colon crypt. In vitro analysis demonstrated that gremlin 1 partially inhibits Caco-2 cell differentiation upon confluence and activates Wnt signaling in normal rat intestinal epithelial cells. Collectively, the expression data set provides a comprehensive picture of human colonic epithelial cell differentiation. Our study also suggests that BMP antagonists are candidate signaling components that make up the intestinal epithelial stem cell niche. 3 ?- H2 ~+ L0 u3 `. B4 [3 z
7 F  K, U' K. _* ]0 J

$ k' c! g0 ^3 t0 o/ m- V
% z4 Z' k1 b- _' }# R0 V! I+ tGraphical view of human colon intestinal epithelial cell development and stem cell niche maintenance. Only genes with significant differential expression in paired t test (P < 0.05) are listed. ISEMF, intestinal subepithelial myofibroblast; SMC, smooth muscle cell.
& z0 k# R: M5 s3 O
/ W' B2 s) V) U( w: n) k全文:http://www.pnas.org/content/104/39/15418.full
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 5 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 5  包包 + 10   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

发表于 2011-1-22 19:59 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 sunsong7 于 2011-1-22 20:01 编辑
4 `0 U4 Q5 M) P1 X& Q
& m1 D* e7 _3 V6 K

Counting human somatic cell replications: Methylation mirrors endometrial stem cell divisions

& \' P  o& ]8 W% T- X+ G

PNAS December 6, 2005 vol. 102 no. 49 17739-17744

/ C' w: G- x' T& }) uAbstract4 O+ r5 M, r0 G8 G) H- X
Cell proliferation may be altered in many diseases, but it is uncertain exactly how to measure total numbers of divisions. Although it is impossible to count every division directly, potentially total numbers of stem cell divisions since birth may be inferred from numbers of somatic errors. The idea is that divisions are surreptitiously recorded by random errors that occur during replication. To test this “molecular clock” hypothesis, epigenetic errors encoded in certain methylation patterns were counted in glands from 30 uteri. Endometrial divisions can differ among women because of differences in estrogen exposures or numbers of menstrual cycles. Consistent with an association between mitotic age and methylation, there was an age-related increase in methylation with stable levels after menopause, and significantly less methylation was observed in lean or older multiparous women. Methylation patterns were diverse and more consistent with niche rather than immortal stem cell lineages. There was no evidence for decreased stem cell survival with aging. An ability to count lifetime numbers of stem cell divisions covertly recorded by random replication errors provides new opportunities to link cell proliferation with aging and cancer.
+ u) i  m" `5 V- k3 ^9 D6 t/ g" t

& s, A7 p, U9 u5 d6 L, tStem cell niche. Stem cells are defined by their location within the niche, and their numbers are constant. After division, cells that leave the niche differentiate and eventually die. Niche stem cell lineages may either expand or become extinct, because stem cell division may be asymmetric (one stem and one differentiated daughter) or symmetric (two stem or two differentiated daughter cells). The exact size of the niche and extent of symmetric divisions are uncertain, because a variety of combinations are consistent with the experimental data (see table). A large niche with frequent symmetric division is equivalent to a smaller niche with less frequent symmetric division. Eventually all current-day niche stem cell lineages are lost except one, which recurs with a median interval of ≈10,000 divisions. Below are CSX endometrial gland simulations that assume 64 stem cells, P 1 of 0.98, a methylation error rate of 4.5 × 10-5, and a demethylation error rate of 5 × 10-6 per CpG site per division. Smaller or larger niches as in the table have similar outcomes (see Supporting Text). The gray line simulates nulliparous women (no live births) with one division per week before menarche, one division per day between ages 12 and 52, and one division per week after menopause. Multiparity (blue line) is simulated with 0.75 divisions per day between menarche and menopause. Obesity (red line) is simulated with 1.25 divisions per day after menarche. Dotted lines include 95% of simulated gland outcomes indicating the scatter expected from stochastic errors and stem cell turnover. ' Q& i% M  r! X+ o, A4 f
全文:http://www.pnas.org/content/102/49/17739.full

积分
威望
包包

精华勋章 金话筒 帅哥研究员 优秀会员

发表于 2011-1-22 22:01 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 张也行 于 2011-1-22 22:08 编辑 " v$ Y2 Y- k2 F! q, S4 }) d

1 ~) r8 f  o/ K6 B2 ]% e# C' l回复 sunsong7 的帖子
; T2 i1 R. U& }
  p+ v; D) {: a+ D$ s: Y% e; F" X5 F
老狼认为“cancer——good cells in bad niche”,  解决癌的钥匙就在niche,可以考虑在体外模拟niche让癌细胞“归零”或者将癌细胞锚定并控制在G0期。

: K3 N! G) k/ m: e! J5 k' o1 @
癌细胞的niche是CSC产生的吗?如果是的话那么改变cancer的niche就是改变CSC,CSC是肿瘤始发和复发的关键细胞,没有了CSC自然就没有了niche。所以将癌细胞移到一个good niche里的话,怎么保证是niche驯化CSC,而不是反过来CSC腐化niche呢?
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 5 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

积分
威望
包包

发表于 2011-1-22 22:15 |只看该作者
回复 张也行 的帖子) n4 c  k' W/ {4 L2 p7 Z
" d+ E8 e( E& G4 o5 F
CSC仍是一种假说,老狼更愿意相信癌起始细胞(CIC)是由成体干细胞在恶劣的niche中自发产生的内源性诱导多能干细胞(Endogenous iPS),内源性iPS在成体干细胞搭建的niche中命运出现了不确定性,其中一种可能就是恶变为肿瘤。
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 5 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 22:35