干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 451985|回复: 300
go

Effect of Hypoxia on Gene Expression of Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cel [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2009-3-5 00:55 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
作者:Shunsuke Ohnishia, Takeshi Yasudab, Soichiro Kitamurac, Noritoshi Nagayaa作者单位:Departments of aRegenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering andcCardiovascular Surgery, National Cardiovascular Center, Osaka, Japan;
& I- ^) V0 m3 W  R                  
; I; D. O: _4 ~7 `                  * j7 W' s/ u  ]

" Q; @, p, Q! b4 P; }* r                         0 h; C1 h0 r* C& X- a; m- E; n
            0 H8 ^" p" ]6 k$ J  W' U

$ v3 L4 p5 ^& }( |            - W/ N: n7 O9 P0 Y: [

& `) a# L* I6 W5 m                      # u+ c% C2 R' h* v+ {

* C3 T7 K/ o; S  I% n# {' k        
' f4 }3 q' C; D! H8 ~  t        6 ?% @: A6 F$ ?- g# N4 y0 A
          【摘要】+ ?# Y  |8 T$ C5 w6 u
      Correspondence: Noritoshi Nagaya, M.D., Ph.D., Department of Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering, National Cardiovascular Center, 5-7-1 Fujishirodai, Osaka 565-8565, Japan. Telephone: 81-6-6833-5012; Fax: 81-6-6833-9865; e-mail: nnagaya@ri.ncvc.go.jp or Shunsuke Ohnishi, M.D., Ph.D., Department of Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering, National Cardiovascular Center, 5-7-1 Fujishirodai, Osaka 565-8565, Japan. Telephone: 81-6-6833-5012; Fax: 81-6-6833-9865; e-mail: sonishi@ri.ncvc.go.jp- o: y& U7 x7 q& @
2 E/ W8 G3 M& }9 l& q
MSC have self-renewal and multilineage differentiation potential, including differentiation into endothelial cells and vascular smooth muscle cells. Although bone marrow-derived mononuclear cells (MNC) have been applied for therapeutic angiogenesis in ischemic tissue, little information is available regarding comparison of the molecular foundation between MNC and their MSC subpopulation, as well as their response to ischemic conditions. Thus, we investigated the gene expression profiles between MSC and MNC of rat bone marrow under normoxia and hypoxia using a microarray containing 31,099 genes. In normoxia, 2,232 (7.2%) and 2,193 genes (7.1%) were preferentially expressed more than threefold in MSC and MNC, respectively, and MSC expressed a number of genes involved in development, morphogenesis, cell adhesion, and proliferation, whereas various genes highly expressed in MNC were involved in inflammatory response and chemotaxis. Under hypoxia, 135 (0.44%) and 49 (0.16%) genes were upregulated (>threefold) in MSC and MNC, respectively, and a large number of those upregulated genes were involved in glycolysis and metabolism. Focusing on genes encoding secretory proteins, the upregulated genes in MSC under hypoxia included several molecules involved in cell proliferation and survival, such as vascular endothelial growth factor-D, placenta growth factor, pre-B-cell colony-enhancing factor 1, heparin-binding epidermal growth factor-like growth factor, and matrix metalloproteinase-9, whereas the upregulated genes in MNC under hypoxia included proinflammatory cytokines such as chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 2 and interleukin-1. Our results may provide information on the differential molecular mechanisms regulating the properties of MSC and MNC under ischemic conditions.9 D  Q. g, I1 f5 a* H! Q1 U8 A
# \! a4 `0 x  j8 E- X8 v& a
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
, H: X) M0 M6 n$ _. }( M& f          【关键词】 Microarray Mononuclear cell Mesenchymal stem cell Hypoxia Bone marrow$ {  F2 j: L6 f: @2 X6 g9 n0 \. a
                  INTRODUCTION
8 G) v) r2 b6 C$ _/ I  q2 Z
+ t, e: g% }+ _* y8 o( E/ }& WMSC possess multipotency and terminally differentiate into osteoblasts, chondrocytes, neurons, skeletal muscle cells, endothelial cells, and vascular smooth muscle cells . However, the molecular mechanisms that explain the difference between bone marrow-derived MNC and their MSC subpopulation exposed into ischemic conditions are yet to be studied. Thus, the purposes of this study were (a) to compare the gene expression profile of two fractions of clinically applicable bone marrow-derived cells (i.e., freshly isolated MNC versus their cultured MSC subpopulation), and (b) to investigate the effect of hypoxia on gene expression in MSC and MNC./ ?$ R+ A2 Z8 r. i& d

5 b' `7 n8 [$ F* ?& MMATERIALS AND METHODS- m- o4 Z! D) P# ~1 ?
1 r4 D# i/ R6 U' B& [; ?: `% C
Expansion of MSC and Isolation of MNC% j% H5 ]6 Y4 k" ?/ R$ z2 M- |( B
2 d+ C$ C2 H8 f- L% U+ Q% ]: U
Isolation and expansion of MSC were performed as described previously . MNC were isolated from whole bone marrow cells by density gradient centrifugation (Histopaque-1083; Sigma-Aldrich, St. Louis, http://www.sigmaaldrich.com). The Animal Care Committee of the National Cardiovascular Center approved the experimental protocol.
9 j- P0 p8 |. \- [: f
4 J0 W! X1 x: [" r  GCulture of MSC and MNC Under Hypoxia
  |5 c+ q4 S" h) r4 a; I0 S: }3 s6 j" n, v* G9 P
MSC and MNC (3 x 106 cells) were plated on 10-cm dishes in complete culture medium and incubated under normoxia (21% O2, 5% CO2) or hypoxia (1% O2, 5% CO2) for 24 hours. For time-dependent hypoxia experiments, cells were incubated for the desired time at 1% O2. For the experiments with various O2 levels, cells were incubated under the desired level of O2 (1%, 3%, 10%, and 20%) for 24 hours.$ s+ R& r; a9 O' D  I
* o0 |5 [  Y2 a; {
Microarray Analysis
. d1 X  i8 y/ m2 B2 X& F! i  C- m' P' [# Y5 c) I! I
Total RNA was extracted from cells using an RNeasy Mini Kit (Qiagen, Hilden, Germany, http://www1.qiagen.com) according to the manufacturer's instructions. RNA was quantified by spectrometry, and the quality was confirmed by gel electrophoresis. Double-stranded cDNA was synthesized from 10 µg of total RNA, and in vitro transcription was performed to produce biotin-labeled cRNA using GeneChip One-Cycle Target Labeling and Control Reagents (Affymetrix, Santa Clara, CA, http://www.affymetrix.com) according to the manufacturer's instructions. After fragmentation, 10 µg of cRNA was hybridized with GeneChip Rat Genome 230 2.0 Array (Affymetrix) containing 31,099 genes. GeneChips were then scanned in a GeneChip Scanner 3000 (Affymetrix). Normalization, filtering, and Gene Ontology analysis of the data were performed with GeneSpring GX 7.3.1 software (Agilent Technologies, Palo Alto, CA, http://www.agilent.com). The raw data from each array were normalized as follows: each CEL file was preprocessed with robust multichip average, and each measurement for each gene was divided by the 50th percentile of all measurements. Genes with a change of at least threefold were then selected.. h8 e8 S$ I9 _" Y! i5 z
9 n8 K% [" \  S0 D4 V' R
Semiquantitative Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction, S% K3 F: ?, Q  N2 l
+ c1 j* ], A9 w
Total RNA was extracted from separately prepared cells as described above, and 5 µg of total RNA was reverse-transcribed into cDNA using avian myeloblastosis virus transcriptase (Ambion, Austin, TX, http://www.ambion.com) and oligo(dT) primers. Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) amplification was performed in 50 µl containing 1 µl of cDNA and 2.5 U of Taq DNA polymerase (Takara, Otsu, Japan, http://www.takara.co.jp). The oligonucleotides used in semiquantitative reverse transcription (RT)-PCR analysis are listed in Table 1. Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) mRNA amplified from the same samples served as an internal control. PCR mixtures were denatured at 95¡ãC for 5 minutes, and cDNA templates were amplified as follows: 25 cycles (21 cycles for GAPDH) of denaturation at 95¡ãC for 1 minute, annealing at 45¨C55¡ãC for 45 seconds, and extension at 72¡ãC for 1 minute. At the end of the cycling, the samples were incubated at 72¡ãC for 10 minutes. The amplified DNA products were visualized on 2% agarose gels and photographed under ultraviolet light.
$ P' y) g& e5 L2 ]3 ]
: |5 t1 u- Y- V1 c' c& A  pTable 1. Primer pairs designed for semiquantitative and quantitative reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction& D. p7 W$ ]5 T0 u& o) G" ~

1 s* M8 b2 D! U6 Y& @Quantitative Real-Time RT-PCR( X% R6 M+ r- q, I) \
/ d1 c5 ]* x9 z' w
PCR amplification was performed in 50 µl containing 1 µl of cDNA and 25 µl of Power SYBR Green PCR Master Mix (Applied BioSystems, Foster City, CA, http://www.appliedbiosystems.com). The oligonucleotides used in quantitative real-time RT-PCR analysis are listed in Table 1. GAPDH mRNA amplified from the same samples served as an internal control. After an initial denaturation at 95¡ãC for 10 minutes, a 2-step cycle procedure was used (denaturation at 95¡ãC for 15 seconds, annealing and extension at 60¡ãC for 1 minute) for 40 cycles in a 7700 sequence detector (Applied Biosystems). Gene expression levels were normalized according to that of GAPDH and compared with that at normoxia (20% O2). The data were analyzed with Sequence Detection Systems software (Applied BioSystems).3 U9 F5 O! j2 O0 c" |
% }4 S4 z; x& M) Z; w$ a+ Y5 [
RESULTS
$ z/ V! f; s# N) |% ^2 l$ \% j6 g& |' G/ z+ A2 g* |8 \" d
Reproducibility of Microarray Experiments
9 V" m/ \( z$ |: A/ D) H% l/ p9 ]
6 c* Z+ T; X8 ]- vReproducibility in the microarray experiment was assessed by repeated experiments using separately prepared RNAs. The correlation coefficient between two microarray data sets obtained from repeated experiments was greater than 0.98 for all gene probes, indicating that the whole experimental procedure was highly reproducible (data not shown).8 m, E0 s6 S5 f. K. U% K, W  Y/ n6 `

$ h/ P% G/ ]+ O' ?  Q9 ODifferentially Expressed Genes in Bone Marrow-Derived MSC and MNC Under Normoxia
- m, z; M! c" c
, E. c9 q+ d3 P5 i, S: zOf 31,099 genes analyzed, 2,232 genes (7.2%) were highly expressed (>threefold) in MSC (Fig. 1A) and 55 genes (0.18%) were highly expressed more than 100-fold (Table 2), whereas 2,193 genes (7.1%) were highly expressed (>threefold) in MNC, and 69 genes (0.22%) were highly expressed more than 100-fold (Table 3). Noteworthy, the highly expressed genes in MSC (>threefold) included various types of molecules involved in biogenesis of extracellular matrix, such as collagens (I1, I2, III1, IV1, IV2, V1, V2, VI2, VI3, VIII1, VIII2, XI1, XII1, XIV1, XV, XVI1, and XVIII1), matrix metalloproteinases (MMP-2, -12, -14, -16, -19, and -23), serine proteases (PRSS9, 11, 23, and 35), and serine protease inhibitors (SERPINE1, SERPINF1, and SERPINH1). To verify the gene expression profile determined by our microarray analysis, the expression levels of serine protease inhibitors (SERPINE1, SERPINF1, and SERPINH1), COL3A1, and MMP-14 were analyzed by semiquantitative RT-PCR, using total RNAs separately obtained from MSC and MNC (Fig. 1B). The results showed that the differential expression pattern was in good agreement with that from the microarray analysis., M3 a, ?  W- e' j3 I) j
1 ?+ @% h/ `/ F5 Q( g& e2 N
Figure 1. Expression profile of bone marrow-derived MSC versus MNC. (A): Normalized microarray data sets of MSC and MNC. All 31,099 gene probes are represented in this plot. The outer lines indicate a threefold difference, whereas the central line represents equality. (B): Semiquantitative reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction of selected genes from Table 2, including serine protease inhibitors. GAPDH was used as an internal control. Abbreviations: GAPDH, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase; MNC, mononuclear cell.
5 Q5 h1 G: _  R: p* ^
' j# S( ?# ^: d' A1 |* ITable 2. Genes upregulated in MSC (>100-fold)" O6 u3 Q$ ^4 e: V4 |' z) j) @
+ f+ i, K5 ~  H
Table 3. Genes upregulated in MNC (>100-fold)
$ Q+ Y( O& f) E" E+ h4 n
( c' X, K3 W9 d' |9 Y# A+ }Functional Classification of Highly Expressed Genes in MSC and MNC Under Normoxia/ b! `# P: Z2 F1 N# a" s+ g, |

E6 e) s7 Y  Q: Q% u  X+ [3 G8 }9 Y) ^To evaluate the enriched genes in MSC, a total of 2,232 highly represented genes (>threefold) were classified by functional annotation using gene ontology terms (Table 4). Nineteen terms in the list had a p value of less than .0001, including development (e.g., transgelin, actin-1, and short stature homeobox-2), morphogenesis (e.g., bone morphological protein-2, transforming growth factor-¦Â3, and fibrillin-2), cell adhesion (e.g., melanoma cell adhesion molecule, neural cell adhesion molecule-1, and cadherin-11), and cell proliferation (e.g., connective tissue growth factor, fibroblast growth factor-7, and platelet-derived growth factor-A). On the other hand, for MNC, there were 30 listed terms from 2,193 enriched genes with a p value of less than .0001, including hemopoiesis, inflammatory response, and chemotaxis (Table 4).3 @6 K4 @# Z% O+ M& y

; |0 |" F) h6 j; b) z. |9 y5 ^7 v6 nTable 4. Classification of highly expressed genes in MSC and MNC (>threefold) according to gene ontology terms
8 g& ^) p0 e( |: R7 U, V2 a5 f& T# U! \  l6 C* ^- A! T
Differentially Upregulated Genes in Bone Marrow-Derived MSC and MNC in Response to Hypoxia
- n/ }  ?0 u6 \% p- s" m2 G1 d  u6 p2 u/ v6 Y8 W
To investigate the difference in gene expression in response to hypoxia, microarray analysis was performed using total RNAs obtained from MSC and MNC incubated under hypoxia for 24 hours (Fig. 2A; Tables 5 and 6). The results demonstrated that 135 (0.44%) and 49 (0.16%) genes were upregulated (>threefold) in MSC and MNC under hypoxia, respectively (Fig. 2B), and a significant number of those upregulated genes were involved in glycolysis and metabolism, according to gene ontology classification (data not shown). However, focusing on genes encoding secretory proteins, the upregulated genes in MSC under hypoxia included several molecules involved in cell proliferation and survival, such as vascular endothelial growth factor-D (VEGF-D), placenta growth factor (PGF), pre-B-cell colony-enhancing factor 1 (PBEF1), heparin binding epidermal growth factor-like growth factor (HB-EGF), and matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9), whereas the upregulated genes in MNC included some proinflammatory cytokines, such as chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 2 (CXCL2) and interleukin-1 (IL-1) (Fig. 2B). Pairwise comparison of those upregulated genes from both MSC and MNC revealed that only 29 genes overlapped (21.3% in MSC and 59.2% in MNC), including VEGF-A, adrenomedullin (AM), and macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF) (Fig. 2B). Semiquantitative RT-PCR for those upregulated genes encoding secretory proteins confirmed the consistency of microarray data (Fig. 2C). To follow the kinetics of those upregulated genes, cells were cultured under different time points at 1% O2 or different grades of hypoxia, and quantitative real-time RT-PCR was performed. The results demonstrated that the time course and sustainability of gene expression were differently regulated (Fig. 2D). The expression of all genes except AM was gradually increased in MSC under hypoxia, whereas AM expression was peaked at 12 hours and slightly decreased at 24 hours. On the other hand, the expression of MIF, VEGF-A, and AM in MNC were peaked at 6 hours and was sustained up to 24 hours, whereas the expression of IL-1 and CXCL2 was gradually increased. When cells were cultured at different O2 levels for 24 hours, most of the genes except VEGF-D were upregulated even at 10% O2 in MSC, whereas the expression of three (MIF, IL-1, and CXCL2) in MNC was unaffected at 10% O2 and reached a peak at 1% O2 (Fig. 2E).
! F3 }. }& x5 \$ q2 d' c9 D
; U+ m+ C: S9 r: z5 Q4 G6 PFigure 2. Expression profiles of MSC and MNC under normoxia versus hypoxia. (A): Normalized microarray data sets. All 31,099 gene probes are represented in this plot. The outer lines indicate a threefold difference, whereas the central line represents equality. (B): Pairwise comparison of upregulated genes from MSC and MNC under hypoxia. The numbers of genes upregulated more than threefold are presented. Gene symbols of selected secretory proteins are provided. (C): Semiquantitative reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) of genes encoding secretory proteins listed in (B). (D): Quantitative RT-PCR of genes encoding secretory proteins listed in (B) at different time points of 1% O2. All transcription rates were estimated with reference to expression of each gene at normoxia (20% O2). (E): Quantitative RT-PCR of genes encoding secretory proteins listed in (B) at different O2 levels. All transcription rates were estimated with reference to expression of each gene at normoxia (20% O2). Abbreviations: h, hours; MNC, mononuclear cell.& a# X& o" q. H* b: w( |
4 ^' B$ f/ L! ^; E$ E/ ?! Z0 i7 |+ `* O0 q
Table 5. Genes upregulated in MSC under hypoxia (>threefold)" T( U8 k; n1 t9 t; A$ d7 ]  D
5 C' x9 V$ x+ \) s# G# r
Table 5. (Continued)
& H. Q2 {9 v! G" Y  e, G( Y, c# e; r' \4 p" p
Table 6. Genes upregulated in MNC under hypoxia (>threefold)
# [/ P/ c, A, t+ b! G5 {8 L* z. m0 [! u
DISCUSSION8 f/ a8 i) ^2 k, k# Q4 o4 G) R

8 s8 F8 L0 [/ g- Y/ q8 S+ O" |In this study, we focused on differential gene expression of freshly isolated MNC and their cultured MSC subpopulation and the effect of hypoxia on gene expression of those cells. We showed that (a) MSC preferentially expressed a large number of genes involved in development, morphogenesis, cell adhesion, and cell proliferation, whereas MNC expressed various genes involved in inflammatory response and chemotaxis, and (b) MSC and MNC responded to hypoxia mostly in a distinct manner; several genes involved in cell proliferation and survival were upregulated in MSC, whereas some proinflammatory cytokines were upregulated in MNC.7 l) l5 t8 {- ]& L: T. {2 m
2 V  ~1 S% r+ |
In normoxia, MSC highly expressed various types of molecules that are considered to be essential for development and morphogenesis. Notably, the enriched genes in MSC included a number of molecules involved in biogenesis of extracellular matrix, such as collagens, MMPs, serine proteases, and serine protease inhibitors. MNC, on the other hand, highly expressed a large number of molecules involved in inflammatory response and chemotaxis. This result is largely consistent with a recent report by Silva et al., which compared the gene expression of bone marrow-derived MSC with that of CD34  hematopoietic precursors by serial analysis of gene expression . Our results may provide information on the differential molecular mechanisms regulating the properties of bone marrow-derived MNC and their MSC subpopulation.
5 A) q# a9 Y+ [: M# M
) W) j9 s' ?! PWe have recently reported that MSC, in comparison with MNC, supplied larger amounts of angiogenic, antiapoptotic, and mitogenic factors such as VEGF, AM, hepatocyte growth factor and insulin-like growth factor-1, and some of the transplanted MSC survived even in an ischemic environment . These findings, concurrently with our observations, support that MSC act to promote cell proliferation, including angiogenesis, and cell survival in response to hypoxia.
; L& Q9 e# I; l: {$ T# c4 T* {1 c) a( v" a# Y
On the other hand, CXCL2 (macrophage inflammatory protein-2) and IL-1 were upregulated in MNC, but not in MSC, under hypoxia. Previous reports demonstrated that CXCL2 gene expression is strongly induced in macrophages in response to hypoxia . Our observations suggest that transplantation of MNC, unlike that of MSC, may induce an inflammatory response under hypoxia, which may induce angiogenesis./ b5 i' i( _: s( J. b9 C- ?

z+ L+ w+ z$ bIn the present study, we demonstrated that the gene responses to hypoxia at different time courses and different oxygen concentrations were cell-type-specific. In MSC, seven of the eight genes were upregulated even at 10% O2 but responded slowly to hypoxia. On the contrary, three of the five enriched genes in MNC responded rapidly to hypoxia but did not reach a peak up to 1% O2. It remains to be elucidated whether these differences contribute differently to paracrine actions of each type of cells in in vivo situations. Moreover, because bone marrow-derived MNC consists of mixed cell types, such as monocytes, lymphocytes, and erythroblasts, additional studies are needed to clarify which cell types in MNC are responsible for those gene expressions.
- O! [: s( @2 w) A; B
& w1 o$ m; y3 i+ ~5 H  JTaken together, the difference in gene expression profiles under normoxia and hypoxia, difference in gene expression at various times, and O2 level between MSC and MNC could cause their distinctive paracrine effects in terms of cell proliferation, including angiogenesis, and cell survival.
+ b; p# {, c: [* E& ]: H) P5 {  t- x5 [
SUMMARY
+ d% N" _9 _& E1 [& K
. t$ a: A4 e3 G& |' B7 O) oBone marrow-derived MSC highly expressed a number of genes involved in development and morphogenesis compared with bone marrow-derived MNC. MSC and MNC responded to hypoxia mostly in an exclusive manner; this response might cause the difference in paracrine effects between MSC and MNC in ischemic conditions.
* |0 h( n" {3 c& u- D! ]* T: T  G# g1 j/ ?( P2 u2 r
DISCLOSURES OF POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST- |* G2 q6 \. g# `- l1 @' M2 P
/ n& W7 F5 \  r( J( P
The authors indicate no potential conflicts of interest.
& I5 S4 P! c- I8 H/ m- \& {! ~# ^, \, G4 x, f+ V& V7 v
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
" W1 z* t5 |8 e1 |. u
* U6 |2 ~5 V! o  bThis work was supported by a research Grant for Cardiovascular Disease (16C-6) and Human Genome Tissue Engineering 009 from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan.
3 P! f" ]9 p) {  l1 N          【参考文献】1 W- o: ~$ E5 t0 _# s

8 C" }6 ~2 H7 N
, {$ {3 M( ]+ U. j8 k# QPittenger MF, Martin BJ. Mesenchymal stem cells and their potential as cardiac therapeutics. Circ Res 2004;95:9¨C20.+ [8 K  b0 M  A1 p2 k- [( Z* |

! Z. l" ?: q, Q% x& q0 K$ M. mMinguell JJ, Erices A, Conget P. Mesenchymal stem cells. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 2001;226:507¨C520.
% h' `0 W" i' M! T6 I$ \
9 G3 ~" {; b% q3 D! c- ~$ pTateishi-Yuyama E, Matsubara H, Murohara T et al. Therapeutic angiogenesis for patients with limb ischaemia by autologous transplantation of bone-marrow cells: A pilot study and a randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2002;360:427¨C435.
+ n2 c0 }' K; K* A- w' V) n5 b( M; `* x
Tse HF, Kwong YL, Chan JK et al. Angiogenesis in ischaemic myocardium by intramyocardial autologous bone marrow mononuclear cell implantation. Lancet 2003;361:47¨C49.5 |- |* H" Y( E3 F; U( e! F3 t

: ?1 X+ Y9 e- J! S3 u5 NPerin EC, Dohmann HF, Borojevic R et al. Transendocardial, autologous bone marrow cell transplantation for severe, chronic ischemic heart failure. Circulation 2003;107:2294¨C2302.6 C/ h. i- M, c* y6 {* C5 }

; s1 Q& G6 r2 g' K: H) _3 LFern¨¢ndez-Aviles F, San Roman JA, Garcia-Frade J et al. Experimental and clinical regenerative capability of human bone marrow cells after myocardial infarction. Circ Res 2004;95:742¨C748.
8 S, l+ i# m4 E% ]5 |# J" T" N, M! o2 H- j$ l2 u9 p8 l- ]
Kinnaird T, Stabile E, Burnett MS et al. Bone-marrow-derived cells for enhancing collateral development: Mechanisms, animal data, and initial clinical experiences. Circ Res 2004;95:354¨C363.
% F: I0 F6 p, K( }
0 t- B5 K2 w, Z4 Z4 C8 i* E' vHattori R, Matsubara H. Therapeutic angiogenesis for severe ischemic heart diseases by autologous bone marrow cells transplantation. Mol Cell Biochem 2004;264:151¨C155.2 j! E& v* a2 I# C! w

# D9 k  f5 S8 E  SIwase T, Nagaya N, Fujii T et al. Comparison of angiogenic potency between mesenchymal stem cells and mononuclear cells in a rat model of hindlimb ischemia. Cardiovasc Res 2005;66:543¨C551.
7 d) J7 v. ^7 U% z2 _- O# E: m& y1 i, l
Nagaya N, Kangawa K, Itoh T et al. Transplantation of mesenchymal stem cells improves cardiac function in a rat model of dilated cardiomyopathy. Circulation 2005;112:1128¨C1135.) t9 E3 s+ s5 J% Q
) i* d4 x" V9 R' H& m
Kinnaird T, Stabile E, Burnett MS et al. Local delivery of marrow-derived stromal cells augments collateral perfusion through paracrine mechanisms. Circulation 2004;109:1543¨C1549.
8 q+ Q8 l: k8 M- ]; k0 d4 I  o4 a; a# B' l0 r) |' M* R# }; m
Kinnaird T, Stabile E, Burnett MS et al. Marrow-derived stromal cells express genes encoding a broad spectrum of arteriogenic cytokines and promote in vitro and in vivo arteriogenesis through paracrine mechanisms. Circ Res 2004;94:678¨C685.
4 l" y3 u" y# o: [' v; G$ u
# a( F3 N7 ]; H9 r$ _: uWakitani S, Saito T, Caplan AI. Myogenic cells derived from rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells exposed to 5-azacytidine. Muscle Nerve 1995;18:1417¨C1426.
! B5 e. X0 m/ h  g1 s* Q/ H! C8 M' E' U# }
Silva WA Jr, Covas DT, Panepucci RA et al. The profile of gene expression of human marrow mesenchymal stem cells. STEM CELLS 2003;21:661¨C669.$ `! y% h9 z, N! Q: b; `

/ P# i$ K- _- ~6 \/ {& WJeong JA, Hong SH, Gang EJ et al. Differential gene expression profiling of human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells by DNA microarray. STEM CELLS 2005;23:584¨C593.
$ r1 L6 l, p4 z# n# N1 b. Z5 ^4 B6 w8 }% d' Y- h! G
Wagner W, Wein F, Seckinger A et al. Comparative characteristics of mesenchymal stem cells from human bone marrow, adipose tissue, and umbilical cord blood. Exp Hematol 2005;33:1402¨C1416.
8 t& u- a& W4 a+ }' W1 _/ C/ `- }
( ]9 N1 q3 Z- L6 R0 E; s( Y- V8 OBrendel C, Kuklick L, Hartmann O et al. Distinct gene expression profile of human mesenchymal stem cells in comparison to skin fibroblasts employing cDNA microarray analysis of 9600 genes. Gene Expr 2005;12:245¨C257.0 Z% R, i5 j8 ?" q$ ]; h6 Q
9 {! w- }& X( U! S7 S6 f/ Q
Gnecchi M, He H, Liang OD et al. Paracrine action accounts for marked protection of ischemic heart by Akt-modified mesenchymal stem cells. Nat Med 2005;11:367¨C368.
5 I: [; G  B; c0 z8 ]  G+ F: W+ Q4 @; X* z
Gnecchi M, He H, Noiseux N et al. Evidence supporting paracrine hypothesis for Akt-modified mesenchymal stem cell-mediated cardiac protection and functional improvement. FASEB J 2006;20:661¨C669.9 c: d7 K# }3 P2 Q8 y. d! n' t4 J: y
) w; ]4 \3 y% J6 `
Martin-Rendon E, Hale SJ, Ryan D et al. Transcriptional profiling of human cord blood CD133  and cultured bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells in response to hypoxia. STEM CELLS 2007;25:XX¨CXX.  v3 l& P6 q  j+ X& f: G7 {
0 A8 a+ H! j( @" x* Q
Bacher M, Schrader J, Thompson N et al. Up-regulation of macrophage migration inhibitory factor gene and protein expression in glial tumor cells during hypoxic and hypoglycemic stress indicates a critical role for angiogenesis in glioblastoma multiforme. Am J Pathol 2003;162:11¨C17.
$ v7 C# b; X, @* i
; V7 f3 G( N' G9 F6 |Baugh JA, Gantier M, Li L et al. Dual regulation of macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF) expression in hypoxia by CREB and HIF-1. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2006;347:895¨C903.
) L2 o2 n! g! L- L5 A' N
5 U( d  A# N  y1 H' _Jussila L, Alitalo K. Vascular growth factors and lymphangiogenesis. Physiol Rev 2002;82:673¨C700.
" F4 I1 E# }6 p- w. j
' y2 z6 X9 G. eTeng X, Li D, Johns RA. Hypoxia up-regulates mouse vascular endothelial growth factor D promoter activity in rat pulmonary microvascular smooth-muscle cells. Chest 2002;121 (suppl 3):82S¨C83S.
  ]$ P+ ^% P9 g' O7 m  J$ R
% Q: z% t1 h% x6 f' ]" \; [Nilsson I, Rolny C, Wu Y et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-3 in hypoxia-induced vascular development. FASEB J 2004;18:1507¨C1515.# J) w9 ?) Z' o  G. w# }
/ s! v) A8 I3 K$ F5 Q9 {$ u
Green CJ, Lichtlen P, Huynh NT et al. Placenta growth factor gene expression is induced by hypoxia in fibroblasts: A central role for metal transcription factor-1. Cancer Res 2001;61:2696¨C2703.8 c2 ?5 D7 B+ K# Y* B5 K
9 I* I8 p; c& q# z2 x
Samal B, Sun Y, Stearns G et al. Cloning and characterization of the cDNA encoding a novel human pre-B-cell colony-enhancing factor. Mol Cell Biol 1994;14:1431¨C1437./ P4 y$ ^( `, ]

- R) ~* Y1 Q# n/ M8 x9 `2 K9 cSegawa K, Fukuhara A, Hosogai N et al. Visfatin in adipocytes is upregulated by hypoxia through HIF1alpha-dependent mechanism. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2006;349:875¨C882.$ V: v3 L& y3 w. Q7 i( L2 h4 g

6 A) `- n+ V+ c, S% f" K2 T( YBae SK, Kim SR, Kim JG et al. Hypoxic induction of human visfatin gene is directly mediated by hypoxia-inducible factor-1. FEBS Lett 2006;580:4105¨C4113.
# u3 I) ~% C& |: d
  Q# P! z9 P, p2 o( w1 mHigashiyama S, Abraham JA, Miller J et al. A heparin-binding growth factor secreted by macrophage-like cells that is related to EGF. Science 1991;251:936¨C939." `' u, c6 S7 b' s3 P0 K- X
( m* U! Q! _% [# e+ O8 i* b9 X3 K
Abramovitch R, Neeman M, Reich R et al. Intercellular communication between vascular smooth muscle and endothelial cells mediated by heparin-binding epidermal growth factor-like growth factor and vascular endothelial growth factor. FEBS Lett 1998;425:441¨C447.
0 p7 ?- i- h7 y" B( u) L" _" M2 U, m: l( i! @# ^: D, P2 i
Arkonac BM, Foster LC, Sibinga NE et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor induces heparin-binding epidermal growth factor-like growth factor in vascular endothelial cells. J Biol Chem 1998;273:4400¨C4405.3 S$ c$ F& Q$ G

, E; @* x3 Y4 y( c# ]0 {Krampera M, Pasini A, Rigo A et al. HB-EGF/HER-1 signaling in bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells: Inducing cell expansion and reversibly preventing multilineage differentiation. Blood 2005;106:59¨C66.
+ j4 S# a1 D' k: j  Z8 W1 C2 N1 y: p, }5 K
Jin K, Mao XO, Sun Y et al. Heparin-binding epidermal growth factor-like growth factor: Hypoxia-inducible expression in vitro and stimulation of neurogenesis in vitro and in vivo. J Neurosci 2002;22:5365¨C5373.$ e5 b8 x  ?" W8 t& {7 b2 q9 P
* V! e, w7 y& i
Chang C, Werb Z. The many faces of metalloproteases: Cell growth, invasion, angiogenesis and metastasis. Trends Cell Biol 2001;11:S37¨C43.
, l9 h6 A+ a, Q. S* M6 _/ n' L
8 C1 v9 \: s3 c1 GVu TH, Shipley JM, Bergers G et al. MMP-9/gelatinase B is a key regulator of growth plate angiogenesis and apoptosis of hypertrophic chondrocytes. Cell 1998;93:411¨C422.
6 Q8 K3 Z. x& e' L; e4 T- N  A6 E
6 |4 }: I- U4 [7 |0 UJohnson C, Sung HJ, Lessner SM et al. Matrix metalloproteinase-9 is required for adequate angiogenic revascularization of ischemic tissues: Potential role in capillary branching. Circ Res 2004;94:262¨C268.
& d2 Y- A) b3 V5 g; k) v! G
1 V: G9 ?( R  b! `3 b! h: O& PHeissig B, Hattori K, Dias S et al. Recruitment of stem and progenitor cells from the bone marrow niche requires MMP-9 mediated release of kit-ligand. Cell 2002;109:625¨C637.
4 h. q1 j! ^* M
* k  A' M3 e' J9 K9 E: EJin DK, Shido K, Kopp HG et al. Cytokine-mediated deployment of SDF-1 induces revascularization through recruitment of CXCR4( ) hemangiocytes. Nat Med 2006;12:557¨C567.8 V  w( F- L: U/ _! V
/ i3 @8 d9 k, L4 S# I$ u* f
Zampetaki A, Mitsialis SA, Pfeilschifter J et al. Hypoxia induces macrophage inflammatory protein-2 (MIP-2) gene expression in murine macrophages via NF-kappaB: The prominent role of p42/ p44 and PI3 kinase pathways. FASEB J 2004;18:1090¨C1092.) p( \9 c: _( V2 R0 r0 n

- ^$ C. U0 y# Z+ zGhezzi P, Dinarello CA, Bianchi M et al. Hypoxia increases production of interleukin-1 and tumor necrosis factor by human mononuclear cells. Cytokine 1991;3:189¨C194.
" R8 q. l* {5 u2 E4 v3 K5 R1 ~2 I0 @* C, M( `% M' S1 R
Arras M, Ito WD, Scholz D et al. Monocyte activation in angiogenesis and collateral growth in the rabbit hindlimb. J Clin Invest 1998;101:40¨C50.# l" X( g' f5 ]( Q' ]1 U

( Q6 c# g! }7 |  S! R9 `9 RSunderkötter C, Steinbrink K, Goebeler M et al. Macrophages and angiogenesis. J Leukoc Biol 1994;55:410¨C422.9 _9 T; u6 X8 e6 z% F2 C

% h, I) E4 V; [  z" X! T  yBalsam LB, Wagers AJ, Christensen JL et al. Haematopoietic stem cells adopt mature haematopoietic fates in ischaemic myocardium. Nature 2004;428:668¨C673.
5 x5 t  f/ B/ v6 z$ Z* N* f0 [8 O3 q, i4 `
Murry CE, Soonpaa MH, Reinecke H et al. Haematopoietic stem cells do not transdifferentiate into cardiac myocytes in myocardial infarcts. Nature 2004;428:664¨C668.

积分
威望
包包

优秀版主 金话筒 优秀会员 帅哥研究员

沙发
发表于 2009-8-10 10:15 |只看该作者
谢谢分享,不知道有没有全文啊

积分
威望
包包
藤椅
发表于 2015-5-25 09:43 |只看该作者