干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 454545|回复: 221
go

Intestinal Na-P i cotransporter adaptation to dietary P i content in vitamin D r [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2009-4-22 08:13 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
作者:Hiroko Segawa, Ichiro Kaneko, Setsuko Yamanaka, Mikiko Ito, Masahi Kuwahata, Yoshio Inoue, Shigeaki Kato, and Ken-ichi Miyamoto作者单位:1 Nutritional Science, Department of Nutrition, School of Medicine, Tokushima University, Tokushima City 770-8503; and 2 Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biosciences, University of Tokyo, Tokyo 113-003 Japan   g2 |' q' K/ T

& X9 J" @6 E- L8 h                  6 F/ N/ B9 j& N

& B$ w& b+ t/ F0 I" c/ v                         ' Y: A. I+ c7 n3 @! R. Z

6 c: v0 a! N# v* [: g8 d; L3 t              g: b: Y: H) d6 ]- B  Y% l% Z
            , T; `2 F& E! z. S  F: n# R( _. q) V
            & q1 w3 R! T' j2 x$ m& ]
                      " V0 C6 t; m, A6 M( y/ ^
        # V. f( s$ r" U
        9 e* }( R' |9 R; Q
        # W2 _7 u+ t) R
          【摘要】
+ w. e6 W- Y4 d: |, ?, g      Recent studies suggest that vitamin D may play a role in intestinal Na   -dependent phosphate transport adaptation to variable levels of dietary P i. Therefore, the goal of the current study was to assess Na   -dependent P i cotransport activity in transgenic mice to determine whether vitamin D is an essential mediator of this process. Intestinal brush-border membrane (BBM), Na   -dependent P i cotransport activity was significantly decreased in vitamin D receptor (VDR) null [VDR (-/-)] mice compared with wild-type (VDR / ) mice. While intestinal Na-P i cotransporter (type IIb) mRNA levels were similar in VDR (-/-) and VDR ( / ) mice, type IIb Na-P i cotransporter protein expression was markedly suppressed in VDR (-/-) mice compared with VDR ( / ) mice. Furthermore, Na-P i cotransport activity in renal BBM was similar in VDR (-/-) and VDR ( / ) mice, but type IIa Na-P i cotransporter protein expression was decreased in VDR (-/-) mice. After administration of a low-P i diet, type IIb protein expression was significantly increased in VDR ( / ) and VDR (-/-) mice, and type IIb protein expression was present in the intestinal BBM of VDR (-/-) mice. These data demonstrate that intestinal Na-P i cotransport adaptation to a low-P i diet occurs independently of vitamin D. % F4 F6 v0 o2 S( F' j3 K& T7 ^
          【关键词】 dietary phosphate phosphate transport intestine, k; C& v- P$ B4 }" c
                  INTESTINAL ABSORPTION of P i has been characterized in several mammalian and avian species (2, 3, 5, 7-12, 16-18, 21-23, 32, 36, 38, 39, 41). Studies conducted with isolated intestinal brush-border membrane vesicles (BBMVs) have demonstrated that the transepithelial uptake of P i occurs primarily in the proximal small intestine secondary to passive diffusion across the intestinal brush border and Na   -dependent, carrier-mediated uptake ( 8, 10, 16 ). Intestinal absorption of P i is mediated primarily via the type IIb sodium-phosphate cotransporter, whereas renal P i reabsorption is mediated by the type IIa and type IIc cotransporters located in the apical membrane of the proximal tubule ( 14, 20, 35, 37 ).
9 y+ p. G/ Q  X. k
3 W9 Y" L" X/ f$ |6 j1 ~Dietary P i deficiency stimulates vitamin D synthesis ( 40, 48 ) and leads to an increase in active P i absorption in the small intestine ( 5, 8, 10, 22, 36, 41 ). Extensive clinical and experimental studies support the existence of an active, 1,25(OH) 2 D 3 -responsive P i transport mechanism in the intestine ( 9, 11 - 13, 17, 18, 21 - 24, 28, 32, 38, 39, 51, 54 ). Vitamin D 3, a steroid hormone, plays a central role in modulating phosphate homeostasis and P i uptake by the small intestine. The active form of vitamin D 3 is 1,25(OH) 2 D 3, which binds the vitamin D receptor (VDR) and induces changes in gene expression. Hattenhauer et al. ( 19 ) demonstrated that stimulation of intestinal Na-P i cotransport by a low-P i diet or vitamin D 3 is mediated via an increase in type IIb transporter expression in BBMVs. The goal of the present study was to determine whether vitamin D action is an essential factor for adaptation of intestinal Na-P i cotransport to dietary P i deficiency.# k3 c. j& [" U" P
( j! i9 r2 A* C4 T" l6 v
MATERIALS AND METHODS2 g: [/ L, s3 L

3 [) ?) ]+ z5 m+ u1 p( a" zAnimals and diet. VDR null mutant mice were generated by gene targeting as described previously ( 25, 56 ). The locus targeted for the disruption of the VDR gene included exon 2, and the mutant locus contained the neomycin-resistant gene.8 Z; e$ ]& P2 R
( L5 x9 y# h+ E  g- B  Z: j
VDR genotypes were determined by analyzing DNA obtained from each mouse at 10 days after birth. Genomic DNA was extracted from tail clippings and amplified by PCR using primers specific for VDR ( / ) exon 2 or for the neomycin-resistant gene. Novel primers with the sequences of 5'-GATGTGTGTATCTGAGCTTGTC-3' and 5'-CGAGGTCGACGGTATCGATA-3' were prepared for VDR, and 5'-TTGCTCCTTCGCTTTCTGG-3' and 5'-CGATACCGTAAAGCACGAGG-3' were prepared for detection of the neomycin-resistant gene ( Fig. 1 ).
6 ^* Q; f2 i( j  ]/ y0 [, `5 M/ S7 G: l
Fig. 1. Genotype identification by PCR. Wild-type vitamin D receptor [VDR; VDR ( / )] mice or homozygous mice VDR (-/-) mice showed either VDR ( A )- or neomycin-resistant ( B ) gene PCR products, respectively. Heterozygote VDR ( /-) mice showed both signals.
2 F! [, k3 m6 z  H0 u
4 W  X( j- ]- R( r0 s( Q" FMice [VDR ( / ) and VDR (-/-)] were weaned at 3 wk of age and given free access to water and a control diet containing 0.5% P i and 0.5% Ca for 6 days ( 30, 31 ). On day 7, mice were assigned to one of two groups: the control P i group, which was fed a diet containing 0.5% P i, 0.5% Ca, and 20% lactose; and the low-P i group, which was fed a diet containing 0.25% P i, 0.5% Ca, and 20% lactose ( 30, 31 ). After 4 wk of test diet administration, mice were anesthetized with intraperitoneal pentobarbital sodium, and the tissues were rapidly removed.* z) n# e1 F2 o/ y
( G3 k+ s5 j$ ]+ X& S7 i
Northern blot analysis. Poly(A)   RNA (3 µg/lane) isolated from mouse intestine or kidney was separated on a 1% agarose gel in the presence of 2.2 M formaldehyde and blotted onto a Hybond-N   membrane (Amersham Pharmacia Biotech) as described previously ( 37, 44 ). The specific probes for each phosphate transporter subtype were labeled with [ 32 P]dCTP using the Megaprime DNA Labeling System (Amersham Pharmacia Biotech). Hybridization proceeded for 3 h at 65°C in Rapid-hyb buffer (Amersham Pharmacia Biotech). The final stringent wash of the membrane was performed with 0.1 x standard sodium phosphate-EDTA, 0.1% SDS at 65°C, and the blot was autoradiographed using a Fujix bioimaging analyzer (BAS-1500, FujiFilm, Tokyo, Japan).
5 |4 L  [3 `2 n. H( K9 a
* F; @2 ?. ?: O% s: G0 O/ FPreparation of BBMVs and transport assay. BBMVs were prepared from mouse kidney or intestine by the Ca 2  precipitation method as described previously ( 37, 44, 45 ). Levels of leucine aminopeptidase, Na   -K   -ATPase, and cytochrome c oxidase were measured to assess the purity of the membranes. The uptake of 32 P into BBMVs was measured by the rapid filtration technique. Next, 10 µl of vesicle suspension were added to 90 µl of incubation solution that was composed of (in mM) 100 NaCl, 100 mannitol, 20 HEPES/Tris, and 0.1 KH 2 32 PO 4, and the preparation was incubated at 20°C. Na   -dependent P i uptake was measured as described previously ( 44, 45 ). Transport was terminated by rapid dilution with ice-cold saline. The reaction mixture was immediately transferred to a premoistened filter (0.45 µm) and maintained under vacuum.
+ ^4 M2 r" @' D* ]
9 n. [7 c7 P( E) AImmunoblotting. Protein samples were heated at 95°C for 5 min in sample buffer in the presence of 5% 2-mercaptoethanol and subjected to SDS-PAGE ( 37, 44 ). The separated proteins were transferred by electrophoresis to Hybond-P polyvinylidene difluoride transfer membranes (Amersham Pharmacia Biotech). The membranes were treated with diluted anti-type IIb Na-P i cotransporter antiserum (1:2,000), affinity-purified anti-type IIa (1:4,000), or type IIc (1:1,000) Na-P i cotransporter antibody. Type IIb Na-P i cotransporter polyclonal antibody was generated in rabbits against a COOH-terminal peptide corresponding to amino acid residues 682-697 (QVEVLSMKALSNTTVFC) of mouse type IIb Na-P i cotransporter. The COOH-terminal cysteine residue was introduced for conjugation with keyhole limpet hemocyanine. Type IIa or type IIc cotransporter antibodies were generated as described previously ( 37, 44 ). Mouse anti-actin monoclonal antibody (Chemicon) was used as an internal control. Horseradish peroxidase-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG was utilized as the secondary antibody (Jackson ImmunoResearch Laboratories), and signals were detected using the ECL Plus system (Amersham Pharmacia Biotech).6 ]5 y6 ~$ o; g1 C3 S. m) q9 R% E. U& }2 @+ v
6 \) @1 V- l8 b* [. z: ]6 C0 c
Immunohistochemistry. Mice were anesthetized with pentobarbital sodium (50 mg/kg body wt) and perfused via the left ventricle with PBS followed by paraformaldehyde-lysine-periodate (PLP). Tissues were postfixed with 10 and 20% sucrose at 4°C and embedded in OCT compound (Miles, Elkhart, IN). Frozen sections (5 µm) were thaw mounted onto silane-coated slides and air dried. For immunofluorescence, serial sections were incubated with rabbit anti-type IIb Na-P i cotransporter antiserum (1:200), rabbit anti-type IIa (1:4,000), guinea pig anti-type IIc (1:200), or rabbit anti-PepT1 antibody (1,000:1) overnight at 4°C ( 37, 44, 47 ). Thereafter, they were treated with Alexa Fluor 568 anti-rabbit IgG (Molecular Probes) or Alexa Fluor 488 anti-guinea pig IgG (Molecular Probes) as the secondary antibody for 60 min ( 37 ).5 D+ ^/ ?% B5 ]4 }( U+ P1 C! K$ r

+ p; a2 Y; y- oSerum Ca, P i, PTH, and 1,25(OH) 2 D 3. The serum concentrations of Ca and P i were determined by the Calcium-E test (Wako, Osaka, Japan) or Phospha-C test (Wako). The serum concentration of parathyroid hormone (PTH) was determined by a mouse PTH ELISA Kit (Immunotopics, San Clemente, CA). Serum 1,25-(OH) 2 D 3 was determined by radio receptor assay (Mitsubishi, Tokyo, Japan). The fractional excretion index for P i (FEI Pi ) was calculated as follows: urine P i /(urine creatinine x serum P i ).6 u* Z7 O& `% p
0 M+ Y) H1 Z; |! ~7 h: M4 Y  G$ }
Statistical analysis. Data are expressed as means ± SE. Differences among multiple groups were analyzed by ANOVA. The significance of differences between two experimental groups was established by ANOVA followed by Student's t -test. P
/ {7 V& a) d* u1 [  L6 T" S2 D8 H
RESULTS
! w, \; x6 r, B; N4 d$ V5 ]( H/ F# m7 R( b
Serum Ca, P i, PTH, and vitamin D in VDR (-/-) mice. Serum Ca, P i, PTH, and vitamin D in VDR ( / ) and (-/-) mice that were fed a control P i diet (0.5% P i ) are shown in Fig. 2. Serum Ca and P i levels were significantly decreased in VDR (-/-) mice compared with VDR ( / ) mice ( Fig. 2, A and B ). In contrast, plasma PTH and 1,25(OH) 2 D 3 levels were markedly increased in VDR (-/-) mice compared with VDR ( / ) mice ( Fig. 2, C and D ). These observations are consistent with previous reports ( 25, 30, 31, 56 )." y! [/ I9 |0 d0 F1 e" q
3 n7 ]; G5 I2 {2 h4 B
Fig. 2. Serum levels of Ca ( A ), P i ( B ), parathyroid hormone (PTH; C ), and 1,25-dihydroxy vitamin D [1,25(OH) 2 D 3; D ] in VDR ( / ) and (-/-) mice. Assays were performed on serum collected from 8-wk-old animals. Values are means ± SE ( n = 6). The determination of serum Ca, P i, PTH, and 1,25(OH) 2 D 3 is described in MATERIALS AND METHODS. * P
1 ~& s; b* _. L
3 c6 }; G6 |! q3 {9 s5 W+ yNa-P i cotransport activity in VDR (-/-) mice. Intestinal BBM Na-P i cotransport activity was assessed in VDR ( / ) and VDR (-/-) mice fed a control P i diet. P i uptake was linear up to 30 s, with a slow increase persisting to 5 min (data not shown). In the VDR (-/-) mice, intestinal Na-P i cotransport activity was reduced to 60% of that seen in wild-type ( / ) mice ( Fig. 3 A ). In contrast, renal BBM Na-P i cotransport activity did not differ between VDR ( / ) and VDR (-/-) mice ( Fig. 3 B ).$ y$ Z3 _) V) C' S; O

8 _" F0 @6 b6 g# H. z; gFig. 3. Intestinal and renal Na   -dependent P i cotransport activity in VDR (-/-) mice. Na   -dependent P i cotransport activity was assessed by measurement of P i uptake into intestinal ( A ) or kidney basolateral basement membrane vesicles (BBMVs; B; n = 6). Values are means ± SE. * P 2 r) @. P( ~5 @, l( j, ]

- H& @5 S# Q. z, n/ q  ]5 vExpression of type II Na-P i cotransporter mRNA in VDR (-/-) mice. Type II Na-P i cotransporter mRNA levels were determined in VDR (-/-) or VDR ( / ) mice fed a control P i diet ( Fig. 4 ). Intestinal type IIb Na-P i cotransporter mRNA did not differ in a comparison of VDR (-/-) mice and wild-type VDR ( / ) mice ( Fig. 4, A and B ). In contrast, calbindin D 9k mRNA levels were significantly lower in VDR (-/-) mice compared with VDR ( / ) mice ( Fig. 4, A and C ). Furthermore, renal type IIa or type IIc mRNA levels did not differ in a comparison of VDR (-/-) and VDR ( / ) mice ( Fig. 4, D - F ).
6 B% g( U' h0 J$ v; S
6 P6 l& V6 E& R9 d! f2 @Fig. 4. Assessment of type II Na-P i cotransporter mRNA levels. Poly(A)   RNA (3 µg) isolated from intestine ( A ) or kidney ( D ) from mice fed a control P i diet (0.5% P i ) was loaded onto each lane. GAPDH was used as an internal control. The relative intensity of the VDR ( / ) transcript was 1.0. type IIb Na-P i cotransporter ( B ), calbindin D 9k ( C ), type IIa Na-P i cotransporter ( E ), and type IIc Na-P i cotransporter ( F; n = 6-10). NS, not significant. * P 8 }& V, {4 z0 i

! p( |  M/ |$ x4 O* ~6 i7 ?7 BExpression of the type II Na-P i transporter proteins in VDR (-/-) mice. Type IIb Na-P i cotransporter protein was detected as a 108-kDa band on Western blotting. Intestinal BBMV type IIb protein expression was significantly decreased in VDR (-/-) mice compared with VDR ( / ) mice ( Fig. 5, A and B ).
/ t( E0 A) f8 b0 H8 m" _
& F) |2 g+ }  P6 a5 I6 Q$ i/ }0 IFig. 5. Western blot analysis of the type II Na-P i cotransporter proteins. BBMVs (20 µg/lane) isolated from intestine ( A ) or kidney ( C ) from mice fed a control P i diet (0.5% P i ) were loaded into each lane. A : type IIb Na-P i cotransporter. C : type IIa and type IIc Na-P i cotransporters. Actin was used as an internal control. In B-E, the relative intensity of VDR ( / ) mice expression was 1.0. Values are means ± SE ( n = 6). * P % z0 a2 E% b% x8 c  f
( t* @  s' O: p6 a5 F# c5 V
Furthermore, type IIa protein expression was slightly but significantly decreased in VDR (-/-) mice compared with VDR ( / ) mice ( Fig. 5, C and D ). In contrast, there was no difference in type IIc protein expression in a comparison of VDR (-/-) and VDR ( / ) mice ( Fig. 5, C and E ). The amount of P i excretion was not different in a comparison of VDR (-/-) mice and VDR ( / ) mice [VDR ( / ) vs. VDR (-/-); FEI Pi; 11.8 ± 1.9 vs. 10.1 ± 0.2].( x* D4 x+ j" i8 R2 c
4 b3 K  P) D$ Z
Immunohistochemical analysis of the type II Na-P i cotransporters in VDR (-/-) mice. To confirm the reduction in type IIb or type IIa Na-P i cotransporter expression in VDR (-/-) mice, immunohistochemical analysis was performed ( Fig. 6 ). The type IIb Na-P i cotransporter-immunoreactive signals were clearly present at the apical membrane of enterocytes from VDR ( / ) mice ( Fig. 6 A ), whereas enterocytes from VDR (-/-) mice showed no immunoreactivity ( Fig. 6 B ). In contrast, oligopeptide transporter PepT1-immunoreactive signals showed a similar distribution in a comparison of VDR (-/-) and VDR ( / ) mice ( Fig. 6, C and D ).
9 p# a9 G( \& s2 F7 ~
4 @( \7 g' z5 `2 f* m* w2 ~Fig. 6. Immunofluorescent detection of type II Na-P i cotransporters protein. A and B : type IIb Na-P i cotransporter. C and D : peptide transporter 1 (PepT1). E-H : type IIa Na-P i cotransporter. A, C, E, and F : VDR ( / ) mice. B, D, G, and H : VDR (-/-) mice. Magnification: x 400 ( A - D, F, and H ) and x 100 ( E and G ).$ C$ G, p' O( D+ z3 c% U

& ?6 q8 ^4 t1 Z  r+ ^* L6 ?) ~Type IIa Na-P i cotransporter-immunoreactive signals were slightly reduced at the apical membrane of the superficial nephrons in VDR (-/-) mice compared with VDR ( / ) mice ( Fig. 6, E - H ). In contrast, type IIc immunoreactivity showed a similar distribution in a comparison of VDR ( / ) and VDR (-/-) mice (data not shown).  C# [' \' V4 {
$ o+ r$ i0 R6 W! t& j1 b$ `. m* q) l0 O
Effect of low-P i diet on phosphate transport activity and type IIb Na-P i cotransporter expression. VDR (-/-) mice fed a low-P i diet displayed an intestinal sodium-dependent phosphate cotransport activity and intestinal type IIb Na-P i cotransporter mRNA level that were significantly increased compared with those fed the control P i diet ( Fig. 7, A and B ). Type IIb transporter protein expression was also increased in VDR (-/-) mice fed a low-P i diet ( Fig. 7 C ). Furthermore, type IIb-immunoreactive signals were observed at the apical membrane of enterocytes from VDR (-/-) mice fed a low-P i diet ( Fig. 7 D ). Similar observations were detected in VDR ( / ) mice fed a low-P i diet./ w4 X% p( w" @
, U' h" l* g3 S/ r3 O) {* a
Fig. 7. Effect of a low-P i diet on Na   -dependent P i cotransport activity and expression of type IIb Na-P i cotransporter. A : Na   -dependent P i cotransport activity of BBMVs isolated from the intestine of mice fed a control P i (CP; 0.5%) or low-Pi diet (LP; 0.25%). Values are means ± SE ( n = 6 ).* P # t$ F2 B+ L! K( Y' Q! Q% M8 l
; E0 R/ K& h2 w! x% C6 P
Calbindin D 9k mRNA levels were significantly decreased in VDR ( / ) and VDR (-/-) mice that were fed a low-P i diet compared with those animals fed a control P i diet ( Fig. 8 ). These data suggest that the effect of a low-P i diet was specific to the Na-P i cotransport system and had no effect on transcellular Ca 2  transport system.; C" E: A: Z/ s$ N2 p: T6 ?. K

5 E- _4 Y# C8 V9 x1 c. WFig. 8. Effect of a low-P i diet on calbindin D 9k (CaBP-9k) mRNA levels in VDR (-/-) mice. Top : Northern blot analysis of calbindin D 9k was performed. Bottom : relative intensity was calculated using GAPDH as the internal control. Values are means ± SE ( n = 6). * P ) v8 x$ z2 i3 `6 p. n% |

m: b9 N" G0 V; J3 rEffect of a low-P i diet on serum Ca, P i, PTH, and vitamin D in VDR (-/-) mice fed a low-P i diet. Serum Ca levels were significantly increased in VDR (-/-) mice fed a low-P i diet compared with those fed a control P i diet (7.7 ± 0.3 vs. 8.2 ± 0.2 mg/dl) ( Fig. 9 A ). In contrast, serum levels of P i were lower in VDR (-/-) mice fed a low-P i diet compared with VDR (-/-) mice fed a control P i diet (3.5 ± 0.3 vs. 5.5 ± 0.5 mg/dl) ( Fig. 9 B ). Serum PTH levels were significantly decreased in VDR (-/-) mice fed a low-P i diet compared with those fed a control P i diet ( Fig. 9 C ). This may be due to the elevation of serum calcium levels in VDR (-/-) mice fed the low-P i diet. In VDR ( / ) mice fed a low-P i diet, serum 1,25(OH) 2 D 3 levels were significantly increased compared with those mice fed a control P i diet. In contrast, there were no differences in serum 1,25(OH) 2 D 3 levels between VDR (-/-) mice fed a low- and control P i diet ( Fig. 9 D ). Furthermore, FEI Pi was significantly decreased in VDR (-/-) mice fed a low-P i diet compared with those mice fed a control P i diet (control P i vs. low-P i, 11.2 ± 1.5 vs. 2.4 ± 0.2).
0 J) Z: ]8 H: O8 ]0 ^/ R
4 _$ \* o: t& b- vFig. 9. Effect of a low-P i diet on the serum levels of Ca ( A ), phosphate ( B ), PTH ( C ), and 1,25(OH) 2 D 3 ( D ) in VDR (-/-) mice 4 wk after administration of test diet, as described in the MATERIALS AND METHODS. Values are means ± SE ( n = 6-8). * P 4 I, I3 H% E! c
  ~( ~2 K3 M: j
DISCUSSION
  L! C( k5 _! i/ i6 j9 ^3 ~8 L/ S3 _3 g
Regulation of intestinal P i absorption by dietary P i content has been extensively studied using isolated BBM and cell cultures ( 4, 8, 35, 40 ). Specifically, low-P i diets result in increased intestinal Na-P i cotransport activity, rapid decreases in plasma P i, activation of renal 1,25-hydroxylase, and an increase in vitamin D 3 levels ( 29, 40 ). Several studies suggest that adaptation of small intestinal Na-P i cotransport to a low-P i diet is mediated by vitamin D 3 by demonstrating that changes in apical Na   -dependent P i cotransport rates, but not in the apparent K m value for P i, respond to different levels of dietary P i content ( 5, 17, 24, 32, 36, 41 ). Similar observations were reported in the renal P i reabsorption system ( 35 ). While the precise mechanisms remain unclear, adaptation in the renal Na-P i cotransporter system may involve PTH, vitamin D, growth hormone, thyroid hormone, calcitonin, or other agents ( 33 ). Taken in concert, the above findings suggest that vitamin D 3 may also play a role in the adaptation of the intestinal Na-P i system to dietary P i. However, the present study demonstrated that adaptation to a low-P i diet occurred even in VDR (-/-) mice, demonstrating that vitamin D action is not necessary for this phenomenon. A low-P i diet stimulated expression of type IIb transporter protein in enterocytes and type IIa and type IIc transporter proteins in renal cells from VDR (-/-) mice. We previously demonstrated that upregulation of renal type IIa Na-P i cotransporter by a low-P i diet ( 26 ) was mediated via increased expression of transcription factor µE3 (TFE3). This transcription factor promotes expression of the type IIa transporter protein gene via phosphate-response elements in its promoter sequence. Furthermore, Moz et al. ( 34 ) described a posttranscriptional modification of the type IIa gene product by a low-P i diet; renal proteins from rats fed a low-P i were able to stabilize type IIa mRNA in vitro.- j" S4 }5 K4 F8 U2 P4 `. f! R# C8 j
7 i( l2 O. V7 b& L4 X+ Y$ p" H
Similar mechanisms may mediate upregulation of intestinal type IIb Na-P i cotransporter by a low-P i diet. Hattenhauer et al. ( 19 ) and Xu et al. ( 53 ) demonstrated that stimulation of intestinal Na-P i cotransport by 1,25(OH) 2 D 3 can be explained by an increased number of type IIb Na-P i cotransporter proteins without an increased rate of transcription of the type IIb gene. The present study also demonstrated that stimulation of intestinal P i absorption by 1,25(OH) 2 D 3 may be not mediated by increases in type IIb transporter gene expression., p- T: H/ _- n! G% G+ }. _5 C, F. Z
& ~  F* ]: V( G# X* X! h! ~- A
Furthermore, Hattenhauer et al. ( 19 ) demonstrated that dietary P i restriction increased type IIb protein but not type IIb mRNA. However, the present study indicates that dietary P i restriction increased intestinal type IIb mRNA in VDR ( / ) and VDR (-/-) mice. Although we do not have a clear explanation, this difference might be due to the content of P i in the diets or the period of P i restriction. In any case, vitamin D may not be involved in the upregulation of the type IIb mRNA by dietary P i restriction.
5 a8 `7 N5 w% S
! E8 e1 w  ?  a$ X4 c% zAnother potential mediator of dietary P i adaptation is fibroblast growth factor 23 (FGF23) ( 42, 49, 50 ). We previously reported that injection of FGF23 DNA into rats blunted adaptation of renal Na-P i cotransport to dietary P i ( 44 ). Other studies have demonstrated that FGF23 administration resulted in decreased intestinal Na-P i cotransport activity ( 43 ) and that administration of FGF23 suppressed expression of renal type II Na-P i cotransporters (type IIa and type IIc) ( 44 ). A recent study reported that a low-P i diet resulted in decreased plasma FGF23, whereas a high-P i diet resulted in increased plasma FGF23 ( 55 ). Measurements of serum FGF23 are needed to clarify the mediators of dietary P i adaptation.* i( m7 l+ A/ Y4 ]1 ]
- ^  B; D) W3 n4 s
VDR (-/-) mice exhibit features similar to those of patients with hereditary vitamin D-resistant rickets, which results from genetic mutations in the VDR gene ( 25, 30, 31, 56 ). VDR (-/-) mice display retarded growth, hypocalcaemia, hypophosphatemia, and severely impaired bone mineralization ( 25, 56 ). However, Masuyama et al. ( 30, 31 ) demonstrated that administration of a low-P i VDR (-/-) "rescue diet" (low-P i diet; 0.25% P i ) resulted in normalization of serum calcium and phosphate concentration and improved bone mineralization and turnover in VDR (-/-) mice. In the present study, a low-P i diet resulted in attenuation of hypocalcaemia but had no effect on phosphate levels in VDR (-/-) mice. An increase in intestinal calcium transport appeared to occur via acceleration of passive absorption of calcium transport rather than by vitamin D-dependent absorption, as calbindin D 9k mRNA levels remained unchanged. Improvements in plasma P i were likely mediated via upregulation of the type IIb Na-P i cotransporter in VDR (-/-) mice.) s# l. Q2 O: ?6 S- O4 ^

6 i" R) S" e# YIn addition, the present data showed that a low-P i diet (0.25% P i ) stimulates intestinal BBM phosphate transport and type IIb protein synthesis in VDR (-/-) mice comparable to that in VDR ( / ) mice. To determine the degree of P i restriction necessary to stimulate intestinal Na-P i cotransport activity in VDR ( / ) mice, groups of mice were fed a diet containing 0.02, 0.25, or 0.6% (control) P i (data not shown). Severe (0.02% P i ) restriction induced a 2.0-fold increase in intestinal Na-P i cotransport activity compared with the moderately P i -restrictive diet (0.25% P i ). In addition, serum 1,25(OH) 2 D 3 levels with the 0.02% P i diet were significantly increased compared with the 0.25% P i diet (336 ± 32 vs. 108 ± 45 pg/ml). These data suggest that changes in serum 1,25(OH) 2 D 3 concentration per se are sufficient to determine the activity of intestinal Na-P i cotransport in VDR ( / ) mice ( 52 ). In contrast, both severe (0.02%) and moderate (0.2%) P i restriction induced 4.2- and 4.4-fold increases, respectively, in intestinal Na-P i cotransport in VDR (-/-) mice compared with the control diet (0.6% P i ) (data not shown). The question remains as to the underlying mechanisms for the regulation of Na-P i cotransport by the degree of the P i restriction in VDR (-/-) mice. One possible explanation is that P i demand may be increased in VDR (-/-) mice compared with wild-type animals, because of impaired bone mineralization and reduced bone turnover ( 4, 27, 42 ). However, the role of bone mineralization and turnover in controlling intestinal Na-P i cotransport by P i restriction is not yet established.. K- y& m+ ^* G+ ?) a. v6 o

! `# @. ?& Z, D3 z) J- f3 VThe present study also showed that the PTH levels in VDR (-/-) animals are much higher than in controls, but urinary FE Pi is unchanged. Forte et al. ( 15 ) demonstrated that the blunted phosphaturic response to PTH observed in vitamin D-deficient animals is associated with the reduced responsiveness of renal cortical adenylate cyclase to the hormone. Furthermore, in a previous study, we demonstrated that renal type IIa transporter expression was decreased in the deep cortex of vitamin D-deficient rats, and administration of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D 3 in these animals resulted in normalization of type IIa transporter expression ( 46 ). The present study demonstrated that type IIa transporter mRNA levels were similar in a comparison of VDR (-/-) and VDR ( / ) mice. In addition, immunohistochemical analysis indicated that the reduction of type IIa immunoreactive signals was in the superficial cortex rather than the deep cortex. The discrepancy between these studies may be due to a species-dependent difference in vitamin D metabolism ( 1, 6, 7 ).9 Q: y0 N' F" g6 P% A

5 ]) x7 s7 v% f! I/ c, W: nIn conclusion, the present study demonstrated an elevation of intestinal P i transport activity and type IIb protein content in mice fed a low-P i diet. Furthermore, this phenomenon was independent of vitamin D 3.
0 f8 J) C! E2 }8 j' P* Z, ?# S3 B+ W4 k+ R
GRANTS8 C3 w, b* B$ R. y! f
2 I( Y( q: @6 y
This work was supported by Grants 15790430 (to H. Segawa) and 11557202 (to K. Miyamoto) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan and the Human Nutritional Science on Stress Control 21st Century Center of Excellence Program." t1 m: W, z1 b( e2 a

- z7 g1 B$ x" b9 F3 Y1 a" G4 f* RACKNOWLEDGMENTS1 }% V% v* h9 Z$ ^
& |1 ^) [, f/ K/ }
We thank Eri Kawakami and Junya Furutani for technical support.8 j* [( S) o, i* n% O9 t! a
          【参考文献】" J3 m  C/ M1 J3 C3 K7 K
Armbrecht HJ, Boltz MA, and Hodam TL. Differences in intestinal calcium and phosphate transport between low and high bone density mice. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 282: G130-G136, 2002., l6 V  S: n9 U* h4 [
2 C4 b9 ~( ]5 r% [* H& M0 A
% b8 t4 ~! {! k0 @, o  m# L+ U" B
- D6 |& A  c# v4 c6 m3 L
Borowitz SM and Ghishan FK. Phosphate transport in human jejunal brush border membrane vesicles. Gastroenterology 96: 4-10, 1989.
4 \% m/ q8 y0 Z/ e9 d- C, {, P! a$ G( a  U4 z( Q

5 N8 e$ d) c7 S4 F" \3 F+ r+ P" ]0 w& D
Brandis M, Harmeyer J, Kaunbe R, Mohrmann M, Murer H, and Zimolo Z. Phosphate transport in brush border membranes from control and rachitic pig kidney and small intestine. J Physiol 384: 479-490, 1987.- s7 H5 \6 q  n

; U' j! s( h5 f0 _6 ?: i: I4 a2 t& j$ y9 ^: l

/ n6 l. ^, {% y1 yBrautbar N, Lee DN, Coburn JW, and Kleeman CR. Normophosphatemic phosphate depletion in growing rat. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab Gastrointest Physiol 236: E283-E288, 1979.
  F, P1 r: k  t5 }, b9 H( B, }0 z! Y2 @' K/ C

2 k; n. O* N3 O0 h4 Z( t& O) p* i) l$ G) g" V
Caverzasio J, Danisi G, Straub RW, Murer H, and Bonjour JP. Adaptation of phosphate transport to low phosphate diet in renal and intestinal brush border membranes: influence of sodium and pH. Pflügers Arch 409: 333-336, 1987.
1 m7 K/ R: ?& G# s: ?6 @4 v1 S8 h
" t* W# _& B2 V+ T5 c$ C
5 |+ u2 _) B" o/ v: t4 `* {  j8 h* W, P# o" N: z3 Q
Chen TL, Cone CM, and Feldman D. Effects of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D 3 and glucocorticoids on the growth of rat and mouse osteoblast-like bone cells. Calcif Tissue Int 35: 806-811, 1983.0 ~1 l+ H( n3 `  d- Y

3 [* |3 [- i6 |# u% `  D# s) i% Y: A

' {0 [  l1 s% s0 L1 ?, q, d: d) @Clemens TL, Tang H, Maeda S, Kesterson RA, Demayo F, Pike JW, and Gundberg CM. Analysis of osteocalcin expression in transgenic mice reveals a species difference in vitamin D regulation of mouse and human osteocalcin genes. J Bone Miner Res 12: 1570-1576, 1997.
; q; e- Z- t/ N. k4 @' P0 G& M, P* U' {

) O* d$ Q$ J, M( m' z  q& K- o0 O$ _, B" b, O
Cross HS, Debiec H, and Peterlik M. Mechanism and regulation of intestinal phosphate absorption. Miner Electrolyte Metab 16: 115-124, 1990.- V/ u) ~& [9 \: d
# [7 o. `- l1 Q

, k! }7 T( Y. [1 I2 y" N" ?* s5 n/ G' @* v4 j2 B/ l
Cross HS and Peterlik M. Differential response of enterocytes to vitamin D during embryonic development: induction of intestinal inorganic phosphate, D -glucose and calcium uptake. Horm Metab Res 14: 649-652, 1982.3 G* e0 H" `$ E8 F. A7 ]2 ~2 e

' |. M" t5 t2 Y, _* w& X; M  |$ C  B/ E& |

4 W: R4 `- O: L4 E* t% J7 PDanisi G and Murer H. Inorganic phosphate absorption in small intestine. In: Handbook of Physiology. The Gastrointestinal System. Bethesda, MD: Am. Physiol. Soc., 1991, vol. IV, chapt. 12, p. 323-336.4 C. B7 E/ E0 O% I: p
; ~4 N- t* z5 L" Q1 i
4 p4 g+ l0 P* d2 M1 |1 P  @  |
, }& d* C6 a. {% Y( Z: ]8 t( _7 m
Danisi G, Bonjour JP, and Straub RW. Regulation of Na-dependent phosphate influx across the mucosal border of duodenum by 1,25-dihydroxycholecalciferol. Pflügers Arch 388: 227-232, 1980.
+ D+ i3 Q0 O2 }0 k0 O
6 b- F! g; d# Q0 w0 X+ C  p; A' [* X7 I* Y8 g' H  \

; \' g) _' x' C6 t$ U  @Danisi G, Caverzasio J, Trechsel U, Bonjour JP, and Straub RW. Phosphate transport adaptation in rat jejunum and plasma level of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D 3. Scand J Gastroenterol 25: 210-215, 1990.
9 N# L) @; K. \5 z  I3 N! \, v  J+ \; W
3 a, i( p8 u) h( D, G) w0 d
( O, k7 C7 G: `5 H: D, }
DeLuca HF. New developments in the vitamin D endocrine system. J Am Diet Assoc 80: 231-237, 1982.
; o0 D+ ]" {" K: Z2 E$ L" i8 u" d5 H5 U

4 W' p/ S" y' B8 s& l& m/ w4 K1 C8 a2 M' z& [1 d
Feild JA, Zhang L, Brun KA, Brooks DP, and Edwards RM. Cloning and functional characterization of a sodium-dependent phosphate transporter expressed in human lung and small intestine. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 258: 578-582, 1999.* @/ M7 ^1 U( q0 i& J
" v# w/ M4 h4 M7 d0 g0 M- g2 l" o% I
& \+ Z2 ]0 K( m7 d. c3 p

' @2 F, a) ~6 E- @5 D& {: R& \Forte LR, Nickols GA, and Anast CS. Renal adenylate cyclase and the interrelationship between parathyroid hormone and vitamin D in the regulation of urinary phosphate and adenosine cyclic 3',5'-monophosphate excretion. J Clin Invest 57: 559-568, 1976.% r/ `8 h) ~2 _: R6 @

% y2 v/ a6 A: Y$ r! e
' L. Y2 U6 |1 ?2 x! E2 a) b. D- ~  ?6 z; I1 A1 a
Fuchs R and Peterlik M. Intestinal phosphate transport. Adv Exp Med Biol 128: 381-390, 1980.
- W9 ^- t7 O" y  }3 l- r. n* T: C" K  R( d6 q

$ w. ]% c7 r9 v( R0 _7 G+ n9 ]! j1 D. R% ~
Fuchs R and Peterlik M. Vitamin D induced phosphate transport in intestinal brush border membrane vesicles. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 93: 87-92, 1980.
. w/ U* k6 e! R5 v0 p* s- l8 o  g& U7 M- S7 I

: w* m& j+ l" V/ ^8 c" v. i5 J) G: u! i, N" ]
Ghishan FK. Phosphate transport by plasma membranes of enterocytes during development: role of 1,25-dihydroxycholecalciferol. Am J Clin Nutr 55: 873-877, 1992.8 ]; m: h# a/ ]: Y" y2 w6 t3 _
8 [" B/ c' R  Y4 m

9 G& k! q$ U$ S+ _* U/ z# _$ \' l: j  p6 K0 e- Z( Y
Hattenhauer O, Traebert M, Murer H, and Biber J. Regulation of small intestinal Na-P i type IIb cotransporter by dietary phosphate intake. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 277: G756-G762, 1999.
; s/ H) J0 E4 X. {% c: [( b, v1 {/ D- Q: X
% I" F5 D" L3 c" b7 b$ R+ P$ Y

$ Z% d0 K2 V- o# O8 d2 YHifiker H, Hattenhauer O, Traebert M, Forster I, Murer H, and Biber J. Characterization of a murine type II sodium-phosphate cotransporter expressed in mammalian small intestine. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 95: 14564-14569, 1998.
0 x. C) T) h, @3 K% O& G1 t1 W
: b7 U' f, f3 o% s4 `- H+ T9 K& @8 h) p2 c" u

0 ~: B% o7 T8 F8 P/ Q" B$ MHildmann B, Storelli C, Danisi G, and Murer H. Regulation of Na   -P i cotransport by 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D 3 in rabbit duodenal brush-border membrane. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 242: G533-G539, 1982.- m$ Y3 t# o5 ~# r6 w

0 E: g. u! K0 d$ L& X. }
9 P# b. U! m0 m) o- D
) J6 K2 P, }5 pJungbluth H and Binswanger U. Unidirectional duodenal and jejunal calcium and phosphorus transport in the rat: effects of dietary phosphorus depletion, ethane-1-hydroxy-1,1-diphosphonate and 1,25-dihydroxycholecalciferol. Res Exp Med (Berl) 189: 439-449, 1989.
, i* s/ }" z4 h8 O
" e. B  t# }8 Y+ X  s
1 G0 F; [4 d: X' B. h3 |! N
4 W* @; o" j7 MKabakoff B, Kendrick NC, and DeLuca HF. 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D 3 -stimulated active uptake of phosphate by rat jejunum. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 243: E470-E475, 1982.! A3 V* E) J  z0 \

$ e& ^; Z+ D' t- K. E$ J  {4 Q
8 b! S6 ^% a0 \  _, [! k4 B; |, m; F, T# x8 N9 ^5 n2 S5 @+ P
Katai K, Miyamoto K, Kishida S, Segawa H, Nii T, Tanaka H, Tani Y, Arai H, Tatsumi S, Morita K, Taketani Y, and Takeda E. Regulation of intestinal Na   -dependent phosphate co-transporters by a low-phosphate diet and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D 3. Biochem J 343: 705-712, 1999.
* f# X) X( I1 D% M" J* K' m9 u
# A5 w0 Z3 R0 p: f3 |2 F) g$ x- r1 t/ f$ h) @/ g9 @+ U2 T; v; S! }( m1 z
6 n' _/ I2 s4 y6 @; G: ~
Kato S, Yoshizazawa T, Kitanaka S, Murayama A, and Takeyama K. Molecular genetics of vitamin D-dependent hereditary rickets. Horm Res 57: 73-78, 2002.
% _" A8 c( u( |7 v6 `+ P$ y: s+ o' Z5 X: v+ o* [

) F" O/ d2 J; m# y* H% ^+ E0 m1 u8 \! j1 ^/ Y
Kido S, Miyamoto K, Mizobuchi H, Taketani Y, Ohkido I, Ogawa N, Kaneko Y, Harashima S, and Takeda E. Identification of regulatory sequences and binding proteins in the type II sodium/phosphate cotransporter NPT2 gene responsive to dietary phosphate. J Biol Chem 274: 28256-28263, 1999.
' L: H* j. @5 }0 D# e8 w  a$ k; I* Y, C' R: K
9 V" r! Z$ L# ?$ \: T3 u( o

( s& _6 a6 j4 y& i! W+ B* VLai WP, Chau TS, Cheung PY, Chen WF, Lo ACL, Favus MJ, and Wong MS. Adaptive responses of 25-hydroxyvitamin D 3 1- hydroxylase expression to dietary phosphate restriction in young and adult rats. Biochim Biophys Acta 639: 34-42, 2003.
# \% S; y8 M& W% t0 }! N- f. t  {6 {+ w

7 e4 |0 Z! G0 @" C5 N8 w" _" _% p7 m! M  d8 F5 ]2 Y) F
Lee DB, Walling MM, Levine BS, Gafter U, Silis V, Hodsman A, and Coburn JW. Intestinal and metabolic effect of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D 3 in normal adult rat. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 240: G90-G96, 1981.
, h  z6 |& `% [6 l# [
, m) P0 E/ s" i
7 b+ j% i9 V3 U
! V3 |; j1 Q# n7 [. N6 O9 |Levine BS, Ho K, Kurokawa K, and Coburn JW. Early renal adaptation to dietary phosphorus restriction. Miner Electrolyte Metab 10: 222-227, 1984.3 V0 R) C( U5 U7 w9 j2 k

- J  r# O/ t8 A7 Q( U
3 _8 Z* v+ h' C; E. O* p
6 B+ T' v% M9 K0 r# NMasuyama R, Nakaya Y, Katsumata S, Kajita Y, Uehara M, Tanaka S, Sakai A, Kato S, Nakamura T, and Suzuki K. Dietary calcium and phosphorus ratio regulates bone mineralization and turnover in vitamin D receptor knockout mice by affecting intestinal calcium and phosphorus absorption. J Bone Miner Res 18: 1217-1226, 2003.
4 X; Y) T6 u" }; m' Z
( O& Z+ p4 a; N  H1 {9 I* |% O0 N7 @% `3 B; i- a
6 s6 p  k4 T, j' D2 o& Q& R
Masuyama R, Nakaya Y, Tanaka S, Tsurukami H, Nakamura T, Watanabe S, Yoshizawa T, Kato S, and Suzuki K. Dietary phosphorus restriction reverses the impaired bone mineralization in vitamin D receptor knockout mice. Endocrinology 142: 494-497, 2001.# \* S% f* T& K

7 Q8 Y% x0 Q7 |9 n4 f2 N! S& |& P2 L) G. p/ P7 E5 J# n4 }

( l: p5 i5 }1 b: wMatsumoto T, Fontaine O, and Rassmusen H. Effect of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D 3 on phosphate uptake into chicken BBMV. Biochim Biophys Acta 599: 13-23, 1980.
- @# u+ ]: N- S0 s( n+ @! N: G& E& _0 `( n5 d

) z, S+ v, W7 T% n& ~! _& S$ n- S2 K% f( x
Miyamoto K, Ito M, Segawa H, and Kuwahata M. Secondary hyperparathyroidism and phosphate sensing in parathyroid glands. J Med Invest 47: 118-122, 2000.$ ~; {) B$ ~# P4 O( A

" |0 d7 ]) G, F/ [
. `& N. ?2 S" a/ ~" s1 S7 U' N' h# a1 m" E5 P3 `
Moz Y, Silver J, and Naveh-Many T. Characterization of cis -acting element in renal NaPi-2 cotransporter mRNA that determines mRNA stability. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 284: F663-F670, 2003./ D. v& g; h3 N% m  G6 d

( A% k+ }* s$ _, K# s1 U
4 D+ S( Q' ~3 F+ E5 j8 I# w' w* B9 H
( W5 p8 `% W: B- lMurer H, Hernando N, Forster I, and Biber J. Regulation of Na/P i transporter in the proximal tubule. Annu Rev Physiol 65: 531-542, 2003.( |4 h2 F# C: Z4 S3 B' G1 R; R( X

, o7 ~/ l. H. ]$ @
" I2 w/ ?9 b& Q2 L2 l5 L* K, a: f& p# v: t4 h7 n. }7 E% ?
Nakagawa N and Ghishan FK. Transport of phosphate by plasma membranes of the jejunum and kidney of the mouse model of hypophosphatemic vitamin D-resistant rickets. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 203: 328-335, 1993.
2 {! b1 J+ d- ?
. p$ U; t) ]8 _, i+ ]
9 |  m( `. ^' }$ W; L  I4 \% j) o. t( H
Ohkido I, Segawa H, Yanagida R, Nakamura M, and Miyamoto K. Cloning, gene structure and dietary regulation of the type-IIc Na/P i cotransporter in the mouse kidney. Pflügers Arch 446: 106-115, 2003.: G  w$ F* c% ]2 e

8 k) i/ D) d+ [1 a* y: Q1 Q/ @; }$ e; N0 `* |
/ ^) l! ?+ F1 p) \
Peterlik M. Phosphate transport by embyonic chick duodenum. Stimulation by vitamin D 3. Biochim Biophys Acta 514: 164-171, 1978.% y6 u$ J4 i) J1 P, }

- z  ]' Z/ G$ B3 Q. |
6 i9 T9 T8 b( I% e% O+ K. e$ r8 M) P5 `. o! g
Peterlik M and Wasserman RH. Effect of vitamin D 3 and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D 3 on intestinal transport of phosphate. Adv Exp Med Biol 81: 323-332, 1977.
: s& e! O7 ~. m* a) \  K
2 g! v4 _6 B- z$ R5 z
4 ^: ^0 t0 o$ ^4 [( @% C* i" o6 F# O8 a& h" e" C
Portale AA, Halloran BP, and Curtis R. Physiological regulation of the serum concentration of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D by phosphorous in normal men. J Clin Invest 83: 1494-1499, 1989.! n& O  V8 R) n1 Y

" k& M- g' T* W4 V; y
6 B, i2 B' d5 H+ P) \
$ g2 t2 `9 }+ E: g- B: E; p+ \4 Z0 OQuamme GA. Phosphate transport in intestinal brush-border membrane vesicles: effect of pH and dietary phosphate. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 249: G168-G176, 1985.0 l+ O+ C, p! X3 n

6 S- P& a7 I1 k! j0 P+ @6 Z. p( \2 `5 U7 n5 ~4 E
/ ^9 X. X5 I7 N+ ?! V" |2 @
Quarles LD. FGF23, PHEX, and MEPE regulation of phosphate homeostasis and skeletal mineralization. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 285: E1-E9, 2003.
5 B" V# j7 t1 ?- e" M  u" O9 l+ M1 K% x

' `/ F$ x1 x- P. d1 P3 {
: w4 a5 r/ a$ z& pSaito H, Kusano K, Kinosaki M, Ito H, Hirata M, Segawa H, Miyamoto K, and Fukushima N. Human fibroblast growth factor-23 mutants suppress Na   -dependent phosphate co-transport activity and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D 3 production. J Biol Chem 278: 2206-2211, 2003.8 ^& n% m4 l0 W, ^
/ Q" S. }+ W8 u' n  e+ l5 _
, t. q; B, e# l/ }6 R
( z: x: D6 X# K* C4 i
Segawa H, Kawakami E, Kaneko I, Kuwahata M, Ito M, Kusano K, Saito H, Fukushima N, and Miyamoto KI. Effect of hydrolysis-resistant FGF23-R179Q on dietary phosphate regulation of the renal type-II Na/P i transporter. Pflügers Arch 446: 585-592, 2003.
3 a& ]0 o0 c/ R" L& t
: M- N% P9 p! p+ [/ |" y2 K
4 x* y6 y3 C: y4 K& c, n0 e/ R5 a
" C3 w) c9 y. ?7 A; h0 `0 @Takahashi F, Morita K, Katai K, Segawa H, Fujioka A, Kouda T, Tatsumi S, Nii T, Taketani Y, Haga H, Hisano S, Fukui Y, Miyamoto K, and Takeda E. Effects of dietary P i on the renal Na   -dependent P i transporter NaPi-2 in thyroparathyroidectomized rats. Biochem J 333: 175-181, 1998.
6 v! D+ ]: k. p; C  S$ A
$ |$ M; i& d9 ~2 g: G& l5 C# Y3 C& x& R1 b& C# ?$ r8 h! [7 b6 m
$ T2 n) s1 z# \6 ]  K4 |+ U
Taketani Y, Segawa H, Chikamori M, Morita K, Tanaka K, Kido S, Yamamoto H, Iemori Y, Tatsumi S, Tsugawa N, Okano T, Kobayashi T, Miyamoto K, and Takeda E. Regulation of type II renal Na   -dependent inorganic phosphate transporters by 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D 3. Identification of a vitamin D-responsive element in the human NAPi-3 gene. J Biol Chem 273: 14575-14581, 1998.: ?4 l! V2 u' T* {  G
8 [3 U+ i5 ^& Y- B

& S) [. T% s+ u; B
# s5 _* j& D/ y! D4 fTanaka H, Miyamoto KI, Morita K, Haga H, Segawa H, Shiraga T, Fujioka A, Kouda T, Taketani Y, Hisano S, Fukui Y, Kitagawa K, and Takeda E. Regulation of the PepT1 peptide transporter in the rat small intestine in response to 5-fluorouracil-induced injury. Gastroenterology 114: 714-723, 1998.
; c6 M6 m. P; J& M5 i4 d: i* U7 R2 I. ]! m, [
. @5 M+ c% @; @- |! X) @& i
1 t2 F) \3 o. ]5 F6 T7 W
Tenenhouse HS and Martel J. Renal adaptation to phosphate deprivation: lessons from the X-linked Hyp mouse. Pediatr Nephrol 7: 312-318, 1993.
$ g2 y. o) M6 V% }4 R5 }
* c; `$ I' b6 K3 p% {. i" A; W
- I' L+ R% M6 A0 X) {3 B' N$ a- V9 |  K
Tenenhouse HS and Sabbagh Y. Novel phosphate-regulating genes in the pathogenesis of renal phosphate wasting disorders. Pflügers Arch 444: 317-326, 2002.
1 ?/ S- \5 g$ z1 t0 |; r7 w( B0 c0 A/ J; \

- P9 f. j3 k/ }& }6 h9 ]5 K% f9 U( v) S+ s6 {
The ADHR Consortium. Autosomal dominant hypophosphatemic rickets is associated with mutations in FGF23. Nat Genet 26: 345-348, 2000.
( ?1 T' c; O9 H4 z9 u$ J8 V
. `3 m5 [7 S6 J9 x# N
' ]3 ^2 W! {! U% {* i8 X7 d0 f1 c
Walling MW and Kimberg DV. Effects of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D 3 and Solanum glaucophyllum on intestinal calcium and phosphate transport and on plasma Ca, Mg and P levels in the rat. Endocrinology 97: 1567-1576, 1975.' N5 f7 C7 ]1 S8 `6 a, t/ x, K* E
& w3 t! b  E, T: O7 S7 y
8 v6 x% G9 {8 V1 U, i; k
3 L2 l! g' F) t: M, m- U
Wu S, Finch J, Zhong M, Slatopolsky E, Grieff M, and Brown AJ. Expression of the renal 25-hydroxyvitamin D-24-hydroxylase gene: regulation by dietary phosphate. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 271: F203-F208, 1996.
* ^8 R+ u1 a, ^  J8 h8 O/ B. `$ M1 `, y) |

% n/ g5 ]; R, W( a( f. t9 J! g: C& o3 n! Q" J
Xu H, Bai L, Collins JF, and Ghishan FK. Age-dependent regulation of rat intestinal type IIb sodium-phosphate cotransporter by 1,25-(OH) 2 vitamin D 3. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 282: C487-C493, 2002.
4 X9 Z, }! r1 F# I% A$ I
. U9 @1 y7 h2 d. |2 q9 A4 l" J+ T( N/ G- R# i! z6 A

1 C$ A* C: S+ X  kYagci A, Werner A, Murer H, and Biber J. Effect of rabbit duodenal mRNA on phosphate transport in Xenopus laevis oocytes: dependence on 1,25-dihydroxy-vitamin D 3. Pflügers Arch 422: 211-216, 1992.' N6 i, K' ]0 R) I+ N8 S

3 w& ?. q' p' |+ ?. d: t2 Z5 V/ R+ H* u# C

2 _: F2 ?+ J# T/ \* C, k) kYamashita T, Hasegawa H, Yamazaki Y, Kawata T, Urakawa I, Shimada T, Takeuchi Y, Fujita T, Fukumoto S, and Nagano N. Involvement of FGF-23 in abnormal vitamin D and mineral metabolism associated with renal insufficiency (Abstract). J Am Soc Nephrol 13: 284A, 2002.
4 }' Y3 L, D: d  |$ ]+ M1 I
0 @" _2 K, H$ g: I1 f8 \3 T
8 C: k+ t" O. l; r9 r
. B- J$ |. z# ~$ b% WYoshizawa T, Handa Y, Uematsu Y, Takeda S, Sekine K, Yoshihara Y, Kawakami T, Arioka K, Sato H, Uchiyama Y, Masushige S, Fukamizu A, Matsumoto T, and Kato S. Mice lacking the vitamin D receptor exhibit impaired bone formation, uterine hypoplasia and growth retardation after weaning. Nat Genet 6: 391-396, 1997.

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2015-6-4 14:18 |只看该作者
发贴看看自己积分  

积分
威望
包包
藤椅
发表于 2015-7-5 19:41 |只看该作者
有才的不在少数啊