干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 484243|回复: 233
go

Parathyroid hormone stimulates endothelial expression of atherosclerotic paramet [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2009-4-22 09:41 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
作者:Gloria Rashid, Jacques Bernheim,, Janice Green, and Sydney Benchetrit,作者单位:1 Renal Physiology Laboratory, Department of Nephrology and Hypertension, Meir Medical Center, Kfar-Saba; and 2 Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Tel-Aviv, Israel
. \* P' e( C( q6 |( h- h                  % I' V! V0 q% z1 j2 `% O" R

) v" p" ^2 u/ X' o5 t; ^          + C0 c. C% I1 P

6 T/ x  n3 V- E* B( c1 B            ' a- m" Z  R4 A+ ~

! |5 f5 N+ J7 f* w( c0 v            1 e9 d; A( H& a* ~3 Y* a1 C2 ?& R

$ F/ @5 N' g% K3 ]; y/ Y  i                      0 b2 P) \8 W1 z( V% G' r# M
        $ }! M& b8 ^! @: z
          V9 i9 x, Z+ X7 r2 d% t/ a  b1 v

' W+ J2 ?: ?8 }  |, G: t          【摘要】' G8 o% M. o1 }0 B9 l9 r8 |
      Parathyroid hormone (PTH), the major systemic calcium-regulating hormone, has been linked to uremic vascular changes. Considering the possible deleterious action of PTH on vascular structures, it seemed logical to evaluate the impact of PTH on the receptor of advanced glycation end products (RAGE) and interleukin 6 (IL-6) mRNA and protein expression, taking into account that such parameters might be involved in the pathogenesis of vascular calcification, atherosclerosis, and/or arteriolosclerosis. Human umbilical vein cord endothelial cells (HUVEC) were stimulated for 24 h with 10 -12 -10 -10 mol/l PTH. The mRNA expression of RAGE and IL-6 was established by reverse transcriptase/PCR techniques. RAGE protein levels were determined by Western blot and IL-6 secretion was measured by ELISA. The pathways by which PTH may have an effect on HUVEC functions were evaluated. PTH (10 -11 -10 -10 mol/l) significantly increased RAGE mRNA and protein expression. PTH also significantly increased IL-6 mRNA expression without changes at protein levels. The addition of protein kinase (PKC or PKA) inhibitors or nitric oxide (NO) synthase inhibitors significantly reduced the RAGE and IL-6 mRNA expression and the RAGE protein expression. PTH stimulates the mRNA expressions of RAGE and IL-6 and the protein expression of RAGE. These stimulatory effects are probably through PKC and PKA pathways and are also NO dependent. Such data may explain the possible impact of PTH on the atherosclerotic and arteriosclerotic progression.
: k+ }. U5 G! r4 Q' x9 N          【关键词】 endothelial cells IL receptor of advanced glycation end products' m' B3 A/ j/ q8 d: I' _0 j4 x& g
                  HYPERTENSION, VASCULAR calcification, and atherosclerosis as well as cardiovascular morbidity and mortality are more frequent in the presence of chronic excess of parathyroid hormone (PTH), particularly in patients with end-stage renal failure ( 18 ). PTH plays a critical role in maintaining a normal calcium-phosphorus homeostasis, mainly through its impact on bones and kidneys ( 2 ). However, PTH affects the function of other organs, tissues, and cells such as endothelial cells, through membrane PTH receptors ( 1, 6, 7, 9, 17 )./ b0 V2 Q. [# Y8 S( i
+ {' N9 h/ D6 x- f5 N2 C/ J
Taking into account the impact of PTH on the endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) system ( 17 ), it is conceivable that PTH may modify other endothelial cell activities. The occurrence of PTH-related vascular disease may be due to changes in the expression of factors known to be involved in the development of vasculopathies such as receptor of advanced glycation end products (RAGE) or interleukin-6 (IL-6) ( 5, 25, 28 ).. s2 I# w9 U% Y' U
! I8 `$ p/ G8 E1 r: E8 ^. `
Advanced glycation end products (AGEs) are involved in the development of atherosclerosis and in the occurrence of uremic, ageing, and diabetic vascular disease ( 11, 15, 27 ). In uremia, the blood levels of AGEs are elevated ( 10 ) and endothelial RAGE is overexpressed ( 4 ). RAGE mediates the binding of AGEs to endothelial and mononuclear phagocytes and this stimulates the cell activities ( 20, 21 ).; P. g- B! u1 X' @
6 O5 |( I: l/ G4 S
IL-6 is considered to be one of the main mediators of inflammation as reflected by an enhanced production of fibrinogen and C-reactive protein in the liver and strongly affects the inflammatory process involved in the development of atherosclerosis through the stimulation of acute phase protein synthesis ( 3, 5, 25 ). On the basis of these data, we evaluated the possible action of PTH on gene and protein expression of RAGE and IL-6.5 r7 p7 ~& R; [( q5 I  p

2 q1 {! p1 M2 Q- Z* k% @: b# C3 uMATERIALS AND METHODS- P0 i2 [2 ~  Q0 G6 w% I) p3 g- U

5 d8 @# b4 J' `! F0 |: REndothelial cell culture and incubation. Endothelial cell cultures were obtained from umbilical cords as previously described ( 16 ). Ethics Review Committee approved the study and the parturient gave written informed consent. Only umbilical cords from women who had a normal pregnancy and birth were used. Cultured cells were identified as endothelial by their morphology and the presence of von Willebrand factor. Confluent cultures of human umbilical vein cord endothelial cells (HUVEC) used for experiments at passages 2 - 4 were incubated with different concentrations of PTH ( fragment 1 - 34, 10 -12 -10 -10 mol/l, equivalent to 4.1-410 pg/ml, respectively, Sigma) for 24-72 h. Each experiment included all the controls and experiment groups that were investigated.) J3 j3 c; Q& D. P" d: m9 ~6 X
: t" S0 Q+ ]1 S- X
The pathways by which PTH may have an effect on HUVEC functions were evaluated on cells pretreated for 30 min with protein kinase C (PKC) inhibitor (calphostin C, 50 nmol/l, Sigma) and/or cAMP antagonist (Rp-cAMP, 10 µmol/l, Sigma). Calphostin C inhibits PKC activity by binding to the regulatory domain of PKC ( 8 ). Rp-cAMP is a diasteromer of cAMP that competitively binds to the regulatory subunit of PKA to prevent cAMP-induced dissociation and activation of the enzyme ( 19 ). A possible involvement of nitric oxide (NO) in the PTH-induced gene expression of HUVEC was evaluated by a pretreatment with 200 µmol N G -nitro- L -arginine methyl ester ( L -NAME; NOS inhibitor).
. P* [7 o: R  @3 F# {
" W9 |/ L% g# lRT-PCR. Expression of the RAGE and IL-6 genes was performed by semiquantitative multiplex RT-PCR and real-time PCR techniques. Total RNA was extracted from endothelial cells using the PUREscript RNA isolation kit (Gentra Systems), according to the manufacturer's instructions. RNA (1 µg) was then reverse transcribed into single-strand DNA with 200 U of SUPERSCRIPT II RNase Reverse Transcriptase (Invitrogen) and oligo (dT) 15 primer (Promega, Madison, WI) at 37°C for 45 min, 42°C for 15 min, and 99°C for 5 min.
8 k. m* M- H- S+ {9 J
( |9 B, V1 y* u$ T* PConventional RT-PCR. Semiquantitative multiplex RT-PCR amplification was performed on 1/10th of the cDNA solution with 0.5 U of Taq DNA polymerase (Sigma) at a final volume of 50 µl. The PCR conditions and primers sequence were as follows: for RAGE mRNA amplification: forward primer: 5'-CACCTTCTCCTGTAGCTTCA-3', reverse primer: 5'-TGCCACAAGATGACCCCAAT-3', generating a 480-bp PCR product. For IL-6 mRNA amplification: forward primer: 5'-GGTACATCCTCGACGGCATCTC-3', reverse primer: 5'-GTTGGGTCAGGGGTGGTTATTG-3', generating a 334-bp PCR product. -Actin primers sequence (for semiquantitative RT-PCR of RAGE): forward primer: 5'-GAGACCTTCAACACCCCAGC-3', reverse primer: 5'-GCTCATTGCCAATGGTGATG-3', generating a 388-bp PCR product. -Actin primers sequence (for semiquantitative RT-PCR of IL-6): forward primer: 5'-GACCACACCTTCTACAATGAG-3', reverse primer: 5'-GCATACCCCTCGTAGATGGG-3', generating a 274-bp PCR product. PCR program for IL-6: 30 cycles of 94°C for 30 s, 58°C for 40 s, and 72°C for 30 s. PCR program for RAGE: 30 cycles of 94°C for 30 s, 61°C for 30 s, and 72°C for 30 s. All primers were chosen to be complementary to domains in different exons to avoid false-positives caused by DNA contamination of the RNA preparations. RT PCR products were separated on 1.5% agarose (Sigma).
( Y, V8 [  X) g  g
7 `% O7 w: O- b% ^0 A4 MReal-time RT-PCR. To quantify the amounts of RAGE and IL-6 mRNA expression in endothelial cells, real-time RT-PCR was performed with a Light Cycler instrument (Roche Diagnostics GmbH, Mannheim, Germany) in glass capillary tubes. The Light Cycler Fast Start DNA Master SYBR Green I reaction mix (Roche Diagnostics GmbH) and primers were added to cDNA dilutions. Primers for human IL-6 and -actin were the same as conventional PCR. RAGE primers were: forward primer: 5'-TGGAACCGTAACCCTGACCT-3', reverse primer: 5'-CGATGATGCTGATGCTGACA-3'. The thermal profile for SYBER Green PCRs was 95°C for 10 min, followed by 35 cycles of 95°C for 10 s, 58°C for 7 s, 72°C for 18 s, and 90°C for 5 s. To prove the specificity of the PCR product, a melting curve analysis was performed by 95°C for 5 s, 70°C for 20 s. A dilution series of a standard sample was run with the unknown samples. Gene expression was determined by normalization against -actin expression.% D2 a1 I% C9 l$ `. Q

$ R: i/ W9 D8 y' x! a1 JWestern blot analysis. Total protein (50 µg) was subjected to electrophoresis on 7.5% SDS-polyacrylamide gels and transferred to a nitrocellulose membrane. The membrane was blocked with 5% skim milk and incubated with mouse anti-RAGE monoclonal antibody (1:1,000; Chemicon International, Temecula, CA). The second antibody was sheep anti-mouse Ig conjugated with horseradish peroxidase (Jackson ImmunoResearch Labs). The bound antibodies were visualized with enhanced chemiluminescent reporter system (ECL). The nitrocellulose membranes were stripped and blocked before being reprobed with -tubulin monoclonal antibody (1:8,000; Sigma). The expression of RAGE was detected as a single band at 48 kDa and -tubulin as loading control was detected as a single band at 50 kDa./ W# L  y+ R5 x" R5 H3 P& V

% O2 ?) ?9 K( k' r- @Statistical analysis. The results are expressed as means ± SE. Two-tailed Student's paired t -test was used for data analysis. P values of
" H  G4 ]( o4 V0 b6 c* W, P
) Q" N5 [% d% z$ }( _9 NRESULTS
) I# Q) D+ y$ e7 C
6 L8 t1 p( w/ K0 x% N) WPTH and RAGE mRNA expression. PTH (10 -12 -10 -10 mol/l) significantly increased the RAGE mRNA expression after 24-h incubation ( Fig. 1 and Table 1 ). HUVEC, pretreated with calphostin C (50 nmol/l) and/or Rp-cAMP (10 µmol/l) before PTH stimulation, significantly reduced the expression of RAGE mRNA expression [calphostin C: 30.7 ± 7.8%, P = 0.0001; Rp-cAMP: 45 ± 11.1%, P = 0.003 vs. control (PTH)] ( Fig. 2 ). The combined inhibition with calphostin C and Rp-cAMP did not further modify the RAGE mRNA expression (36 ± 10.6%). Interestingly, the PTH-induced RAGE mRNA expression in the cells pretreated with 200 µmol L -NAME was inhibited [ L -NAME: 46 ± 14.4% vs. control (PTH), P = 0.03; Fig. 2 ]. This interaction between NO and RAGE presently confirmed in endothelial cells has not been previously recorded in the literature.
! l. @" ^3 h# V: y* W4 {. O5 q/ C4 Y! Q# X# D( q5 h3 C6 x/ g, ?
Fig. 1. Effect of parathyroid hormone (PTH) on receptor of advanced glycation end products (RAGE) mRNA expression by human umbilical vein cord endothelial cells (HUVEC). HUVEC were incubated for 24 h with increasing concentrations of PTH (10 -12 -10 -10 mol/l). Total RNA was extracted and the level of RAGE and -actin mRNA expression was assessed by semiquantitative PCR. Results of representative RT-PCR; similar results were obtained in 6 independent experiments.: c# X' P; C# t8 b* z. c' W% K

/ G4 ^, u; E! j1 u4 C+ |7 ~$ jTable 1. Effect of PTH on the mRNA expression of RAGE and IL-6 by HUVEC: densitometric analysis
2 ?. C3 C* d/ o7 f) x$ o0 {: I. e2 D2 p  R/ e" Q, ^
Fig. 2. Effect of calphostin C, Rp-cAMP, and L -NAME on RAGE mRNA expression in the presence of PTH. HUVEC pretreated for 30 min with 50 nmol/l calphostin C, 10 µmol/l Rp-cAMP, or 200 µmol/l L -NAME, followed by 10 -10 mol/l PTH treatment for 24 h. 0: Control group, treated by 10 -10 mol/l PTH without inhibitors. Total RNA was extracted and the levels of the RAGE mRNA expression were assessed by real-time PCR. RAGE mRNA levels normalized to the levels of -actin mRNA expression and relative mRNA content was expressed as fold of control (PTH without inhibitors). Data are expressed as means ± SE of 4 independent experiments. * P . X/ @  O  I4 `$ h3 B- h
$ \9 Y! ?8 d5 i  @4 Q% M9 [4 T. @
PTH and RAGE protein expression. We examined whether the increase in RAGE mRNA expression is associated with an increase in RAGE protein levels. PTH (10 -10 mol/l) increased RAGE protein levels after 72-h incubation ( Fig. 3 ).
5 m$ x& N% t2 K; _& t- J1 B- s
3 Q! n8 K8 M3 f# iFig. 3. Effect of PTH on RAGE protein expression by HUVEC. HUVEC were incubated with 10 -12 -10 -10 mol/l PTH for 72 h and subjected to Western blot analysis of RAGE. The level of -tubulin is shown as a loading control. Similar results were obtained in 4 independent experiments.9 W9 @" m& s# ]/ A1 {/ r9 `' l

5 }8 _0 G# g6 `+ E. v! tThe addition of 50 nmol/l calphostin C or 10 µmol/l Rp-cAMP reduced the RAGE protein expression ( Fig. 4 ). The combined treatment of calphostin C and Rp-cAMP abolished the RAGE expression ( Fig. 4 ).1 e5 M) z( w6 i+ l
6 a" _) v+ Z9 n5 B" P9 F! d
Fig. 4. Effect of calphostin C, Rp-cAMP, and L -NAME on RAGE protein expression in the presence of PTH. HUVEC pretreated for 30 min with 50 nmol/l calphostin C, 10 µmol/l Rp-cAMP, or 200 µmol/l L -NAME, followed by 10 -10 mol/l PTH treatment for 72 h and subjected to Western blot analysis of RAGE. The level of -tubulin is shown as a loading control. Similar results were obtained in 3 independent experiments.  , Addition; -, absence.
6 ^1 q3 r2 r& n) _9 _+ v, L4 h
1 o; w5 Z2 M2 x' ^' {2 dL -NAME (200 µmol) inhibited the PTH-induced RAGE mRNA expression ( Fig. 4 ). The levels of -tubulin (as a loading control) were similar between groups ( Figs. 3 and 4 ).* m  d4 W- e/ J6 S& u
# r- l# f/ W6 ]( r+ h. g: I9 ^
PTH and IL-6 mRNA expression. IL-6 mRNA expression was significantly increased by PTH after 24-h incubation ( Fig. 5 and Table 1 ). Calphostin C (50 nmol/l) and/or Rp-cAMP (10 µmol/l) significantly reduced the IL-6 mRNA expression of PTH-stimulated HUVEC [calphostin C: 62.3 ± 17.7%, P = 0.01; Rp-cAMP: 70.7 ± 10%, P = 0.029 vs. control (PTH); Fig. 6 ]. The combined treatment of calphostin C and Rp-cAMP further reduced the IL-6 mRNA expression to 49 ± 4.8% of control ( P = 0.004) but was not significant vs. calphostin C or Rp-cAMP alone. A possible involvement of NO in the PTH-induced IL-6 expression of HUVEC was evaluated by a pretreatment with 200 µmol L -NAME. Once again, L -NAME was found to inhibit IL-6 mRNA expression [ L -NAME: 61.6 ± 12.8% vs. control (PTH), P = 0.039; Fig. 6 ]. We also examined the effect of PTH on IL-6 secretion by HUVEC. PTH had no significant effect on IL-6 secretion (10 -11 mol/l: 428 ± 147 pg/ml, 10 -10 mol/l: 445 ± 160 pg/ml vs. control: 472 ± 169 pg/ml, NS; results are not shown as a graph).' ^9 M1 [& q5 \2 p9 V% R: _

; a6 z$ E/ b: A* T  l+ o( WFig. 5. Effect of PTH on IL-6 mRNA expression by HUVEC. HUVEC were incubated for 24 h with increasing concentrations of PTH (10 -12 -10 -10 mol/l). Total RNA was extracted and the level of IL-6 and -actin mRNA expression was assessed by semiquantitative PCR. Results of representative RT-PCR; similar results were obtained in 6 independent experiments.6 m4 I% D9 P$ W; M* ]# p- |

0 R) Y" o% N% gFig. 6. Effect of calphostin C, Rp-cAMP, and L -NAME on IL-6 mRNA expression in the presence of PTH. The treatments and the groups are as described in Fig. 2. IL-6 mRNA levels normalized to the levels of -actin mRNA expression and relative mRNA content was expressed as fold of control (PTH without inhibitors). Data are expressed as means ± SE of 4 independent experiments. * P
) X; n, }; P* p$ i
$ `& R, ^( |8 IDISCUSSION
2 q) I6 s  M. j/ N
- o: a% J' r7 I1 yThe present data demonstrate that PTH affects the endothelial gene expression of RAGE and IL-6 and protein levels of RAGE and that both PKA and PKC pathways are involved.
1 G+ T8 D: ]  Q# f- f+ B: l7 T1 l" G# I, v) ]0 v8 K( T
The development of vascular atherosclerosis, arteriosclerosis, and/or calcification in the presence of elevated PTH has been related partially to an increased production (and reorganization) of collagen by VSMC ( 12 ). We found that PTH could stimulate the mRNA expressions of RAGE and IL-6 and the protein expression of RAGE. PTH did not affect IL-6 secretion in HUVEC. Its impact on RAGE, which is upregulated in diabetes and uremia and is associated with higher risk of vasculopathy and atherosclerosis ( 21, 26, 28 ) and on IL-6, which is one of the main inflammatory mediators involved in the atherosclerotic disease ( 25 ), fits well with the concept that PTH may be considered an active actor in accelerating vascular atherosclerotic processes. Incubation with PKC or PKA inhibitors in the presence of PTH was associated with a reduction of RAGE mRNA and protein expression and IL-6 mRNA expression to a level equivalent to that found in nontreated cells showing that both PKC and PKA pathways may be implicated in this expression. The possible role of NO in the stimulation of RAGE and IL-6 expression induced by PTH was also estimated. Pretreatment with L -NAME inhibited RAGE and IL-6 mRNA expression and RAGE protein levels, suggesting that the elevation of RAGE and IL-6 mRNA expression could be NO dependent. As we recently demonstrated that PTH activates the eNOS system ( 17 ), it is conceivable that the parallel effects of PTH on the eNOS and RAGE and IL-6 may be interrelated.
1 ?" U1 y* b2 S6 W# l
/ Y6 o6 c% G1 ?- C; |It is well known that PTH may activate either adenylate cyclase, and subsequently PKA, or phospholipase C/PKC pathways ( 14, 24 ). In classical target cells (chondrocytes, osteoblasts, osteoclasts, and kidney-derived cells), PTH activates both pathways. In smooth muscle cells, PTH activates only the adenylate cyclase pathway ( 22 ) and may exert its vasorelaxant action via cAMP-dependent inhibition of VSMC L-type Ca 2  channel ( 13, 23 ). Our results could demonstrate that both pathways seem to be involved in PTH-related endothelial cell activation. In addition, PTH may be considered as a relevant actor in vascular remodeling processes by its stimulating action on NO release, which affects RAGE or IL-6 endothelial expression.
- f/ a3 C+ E" o
/ A8 z" l# k9 X! OGRANTS
6 K- @6 z; ~" c  A- c: E, y" P. R2 ]# V
This work was supported by a Margaret Shtultz Grant from Tel-Aviv University.1 o0 w' {; I& f. z- o8 Q* e
          【参考文献】) }/ W+ o# [; y! c' q8 _
Bro S, Olgaard K. Effect of excess PTH on nonclassical target organs. Am J Kidney Dis 30: 606-620, 1997.* W! F, Q) F: X" p% n$ \5 ^

: q. @, u  a+ s8 E  b/ {. |% `) g; y& y: \* N
" Q9 h) u' J. E! w4 E
Brown EM. Homeostatic mechanisms regulating extracellular and intracellular calcium metabolism. In: The Parathyroids, edited by Bilezikian JP, Levine MA, Marcus R. New York: Raven, 1994.
: k  X! x! `0 i+ G6 y, E
) T: a- M( ~/ g% E" }) U2 ]8 S
; N+ O4 |3 r4 W! B
" M  l% C  t! D3 ~9 s+ r, p, bCastell JV, Gomez-Lechon M, David M, Andus T, Geiger T, Trullenqque R, Fabra R, Heinrich PC. Interleukin-6 is the major regulator of acute phase protein synthesis in adult human hepatocytes. FEBS Lett 242: 237-239, 1989.
! T2 N* s5 ~5 h" C' U
9 j& k7 b! @0 C$ Z7 h, Q. Y3 a! @* b' ?% o8 E8 m+ P

+ y' r7 n% ^. _- X: x6 `2 m2 cGreten J, Kreis I, Weisel K, Stier E, Schmidt AM, Stern DM, Ritz E, Waldherr R, Nawroth PP. Receptors for advanced glycation end-products (AGE)-expression by endothelial cells in nondiabetic uraemic patients. Nephrol Dial Transplant 11: 786-790, 1996." J- t. W2 |, h7 U) W

" [! Q# F; ~# g0 P) C# g! \5 y) ^9 A* L+ T, n

0 M: M4 y. \8 q. p1 z( |& V# WIkeda U. Inflammation and coronary artery disease. Curr Vasc Pharmacol 1: 65-70, 2003.: \9 {* H. X9 i# q  }7 q

4 _% J4 v7 ~/ {5 t5 w4 Q& e1 Q. r3 k( W( j' S- A
% T8 F5 ~# R- ^4 I7 r
Isales CM, Sumpio B, Bollag RJ, Zhong Q, Ding KH, Du W, Rodriguez-Commes J, Lopez R, Rosales OR, Gasalla-Herraiz J, McCarthy R, Barrett PQ. Functional parathyroid hormone receptors are present in an umbilical vein endothelial cell line. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 279: E654-E662, 2000.
* E/ i! R, {+ A) C7 ^3 l: x8 Q6 X# W* H

& Q3 h4 D3 S7 O* e) ?" a2 @+ @# W7 V; S0 s+ a
Jiang B, Morimoto S, Yang J, Niinoabu T, Fukuo K, Ogihara T. Expression of parathyroid hormone/parathyroid hormone-related protein receptor in vascular endothelial cells. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 31: S142-S144, 1998.
8 t! g" }7 S% _  U7 Z* ^; L; [: i( D$ r) e7 G3 I1 T4 ^
, ^, G6 f5 m& A+ S" d0 S

- M" D% l. T7 t# |Kobayashi E, Nakano H, Morimoto M, Tamaoki T. Calphostin C (UCN-1028C), a novel microbial compound, is a highly potent and specific inhibitor of protein kinase C. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 159: 548-553, 1989.
$ W. h3 J$ Z1 s5 m/ ^: R  H( P; W) j" s& r* w
- Z* b2 F& y  q; Y, V6 H/ G
. \) h9 [; z" w1 V. Q& b
Massry SG. Parathyroid hormone as a uremic toxin. In: Textbook of Nephrology, edited by Massry SG, Glassock RJ. Baltimore, MD: Williams&Wilkins, 1989.
6 z4 {5 A& t' c2 ~9 A
' x# F( a/ N0 X2 D0 w" Y% N6 p0 t0 Z

* z# }) ]+ \5 M1 f/ YMiyata T, Oda O, Inagi R, Iida Y, Araki N, Yamada N, Horiuchi S, Taniguchi N, Maeda K, Kinoshita T. Beta-2-microglobulin modified with advanced glycation products is a major component of hemodialysis-associated amyloidosis. J Clin Invest 92: 1243-1252, 1993.& d- _5 ]+ D. o( k2 |

$ k# M) n4 t, N  N" R# [) I. X: e# I, G! z: H3 z+ U
2 G5 G3 _5 e7 Z
Peppa M, Uribarri J, Vlassara H. The role of advanced glycation end products in the development of atherosclerosis. Curr Diab Rep 4: 31-36, 2004.
+ t, a6 ~3 }. @* O' }3 C
5 R) o1 s& u- ?/ B/ `+ U9 o& {8 B0 S/ B" e' }

2 W$ M& I, Y8 s+ H! jPerkovic V, Hewitson TD, Kelynack KJ, Matic M, Tait MG, Becker GJ. Parathyroid hormone has a prosclerotic effect on vascular smooth muscle cells. Kidney Blood Press Res 26: 27-33, 2003.
+ l/ z0 V& C! c+ r2 Z
" p" }2 P3 A! }( C2 }7 y4 p) J9 c2 @  `  [. v/ X4 s, z

* t* e- c& ^; A% @/ BPhilbrick WM, Wysolmerski JJ, Galbraith S, Holt E, Orloff JJ, Yang KH, Vasavada RC, Weir EC, Broadus AE, Stewart AF. Defining the roles of parathyroid hormone-related protein in normal physiology. Physiol Rev 76: 127-173, 1996.$ o, V; \& B5 y( z1 a$ m

: w" W' h& e$ V3 F% {
- @8 d( i* U" d* i& ^! L/ b2 @+ J" }- c' q8 X  {
Potts JT, Juppner H. Parathyroid hormone and parathyroid hormone-related peptide in calcium homeostasis, bone metabolism and bone development: the proteins, their genes and receptors. In: Metabolic Bone Disease, edited by Avioli LV, Krane SM. New York: Academic, 51-94, 1997.
/ y7 ?  n2 |1 N
( A+ w- d  U) {0 [2 `# O" i" y2 G$ r  `: D3 s+ P; {3 L4 Y

/ ]  j# W* Q( H2 aRaj DSC, Choudhury D, Welboume TC, Levi M. Advanced glycation end products: a nephrologist's perspective. Am J Kidney Dis 35: 365-380, 2000.
/ X+ j- Q4 T' i1 `4 l1 l' C7 U# h: G/ }4 R* j# M
, ~# b# R+ k6 h" U

2 T8 v* @- @% c" V7 F& ]Rashid G, Benchetrit S, Fishman D, Bernheim J. Effect of advanced glycation end products (AGEs) on gene expression and synthesis of TNF- and endothelial nitric oxide synthase by endothelial cells. Kidney Int 66: 1099-1106, 2004.( v; t6 {+ q4 U9 U" E, r* F
3 e+ m2 R. j, u/ F& ]

( h7 c4 s" o( b. x( ?% v9 {
. m8 \& x: b" w* m- `Rashid G, Benchetrit S, Green J, Bernheim J. The stimulatory effect of parathyroid hormone (PTH) on eNOS system is through cAMP and protein kinase (PKC) pathways (Abstract). Nephrol Dial Transpl 21: iv21, 2006.2 T8 _1 Q9 }) t1 Y0 Y: [
1 g; Y* i# q6 K& n1 c
* w3 F5 W2 f1 r0 h! C

- s& [. ^% B/ hRostand SG, Drueke TB. Parathyroid hormone, vitamin D, and cardiovascular disease in chronic renal failure. Kidney Int 56: 383-392, 1999.
: K) |/ j' ^, Y: m' b) b0 V
3 g' [* n" ^$ m' [# u, w# H, x7 y5 G  j$ e5 Q+ T1 c+ X4 a* m

8 |5 |" p% E7 gRothermel JD, Stec WJ, Baraniak J, Jastorff B, Botelho LH. Inhibition of glycogenolysis in isolated rat hepatocytes by the Rp diastereomer of adenosine cyclic 3',5'-phosphorothioate. J Biol Chem 258: 12125-12128, 1983." h4 x6 \( T' {
1 ^  x) _" T' H( ?

( S6 m" l" i  ^; ~# T3 P, v/ W$ s4 o3 p( b* r5 R" F
Schmidt AM, Hori O, Brett J, Yan SD, Wautier JL, Stern D. Cellular receptors for advanced glycation end products. Implications for induction of oxidant stress and cellular dysfunction in the pathogenesis of vascular lesions. Arterioscler Thromb 14: 1521-1528, 1994.
5 i! b3 j& z+ Z  d9 h
, H# o$ f5 y  c* h% |: K$ y. g
* l: D1 g0 S0 \& `% \
2 ]- U4 V. j$ D( t1 VSchmidt AM, Hori O, Cao R, Yan SD, Brett J, Wautier JL, Ogawa S, Kuwabara K, Matsumoto M, Stern D. RAGE: Novel cellular receptor for advanced glycation end products. Diabetes 45: S78-S80, 1996.* L& N4 `' i3 x! L! b. F
  o) f' D  ~" j. e! H3 z) G: w' }# z, k

# h5 k- L& R8 M' B
  v/ n2 H/ _. A3 A+ }! ISchulter KD. PTH and PTHrP: similar structures but different functions. News Physiol Sci 14: 243-249, 1999.
, A  Y+ |0 x5 X# p" e% D$ V. `" H& c4 M( `' X% }
( z- H: ?0 o! T$ t5 |; ?6 C

. _7 W+ D6 t2 y) R$ ?Schulter KD, Piper HM. Cardiovascular actions of parathyroid hormone and parathyroid hormone-related peptide. Cardiovasc Res 37: 34-41, 1998.. A, b( d! a0 c3 o) F" U

. a5 R  R7 a& g/ D5 N: q" u: d- |; r" T/ K; x9 I$ W4 C
+ y/ v- y1 V; e* x5 ?
Segre GV. Receptors for parathyroid hormone and parathyroid hormone-related protein. In: Principles in Bone Biology, edited by Bilezikian JP, Raisz LG, Rodan GA. New York: Academic, 1996, p. 377-403.
$ S9 v) N' z9 B) d7 O5 C7 w$ f, o' N9 H' }# e
1 _! s7 J0 i3 x

# k2 T: K' ^* @8 p9 I* _9 rSeino Y, Ikeda U, Ikeda M, Yamamoto K, Misawa Y, Hasegawa T, Kano S, Shimada K. Interleukin 6 gene transcripts are expressed in human atherosclerotic lesions. Cytokine 6: 87-91, 1994.3 M3 m0 Z" K" S$ j  l6 \% s. V) p

( x4 Q  ]; r: X6 }5 v4 o# D1 {7 X, V- }9 x

! l$ k- R- F2 z& Q  P# ~2 s8 E8 OTanji N, Markowitz GS, Fu C, Kislinger T, Taguchi A, Pischetsrieder M, Stern D, Schmidt AM, D'agati VD. Expression of advanced glycation end products and their cellular receptor RAGE in diabetic nephropathy and nondiabetic renal disease. J Am Soc Nephrol 11: 1656-1666, 2000.
: W0 |* i$ Z# e2 K2 W# X, l/ [; Z& ]/ {! L( s9 L$ Q3 F" ]5 [6 }9 F

' J& Q. L5 x+ V1 y# [" T4 q
* M9 M9 Q- P9 R. [  y+ _Vlassara H, Bucala R, Striker L. Biology of disease: pathogenic effects of advanced glycosylation: biochemical, biologic, and clinical implications for diabetes and aging. J Lab Invest 70: 138-151, 1994.0 A4 G; y4 U3 U9 E& b& R

: h" `/ H  W/ b8 F4 {8 T
& F: p2 V# F! p% m0 j! I- H; p. S# y! V# D2 }
Yan SF, Ramasamy R, Naka Y, Schmidt AM. Glycation, inflammation, RAGE. A scaffold for the macrovascular complications of diabetes and beyond. Circ Res 93: 1159-1169, 2003.

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2015-6-2 13:43 |只看该作者
今天没事来逛逛  

积分
威望
包包
藤椅
发表于 2015-6-7 19:01 |只看该作者
做一个,做好了,请看