干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站 干细胞之家论坛 干细胞实验室技术交流 干细胞分化技术专区 一种被称之为Phenamil的小分子能诱导成骨细胞的分化和矿 ...
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 21423|回复: 0
go

一种被称之为Phenamil的小分子能诱导成骨细胞的分化和矿化 [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包

优秀版主

楼主
发表于 2009-6-30 10:53 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
本帖最后由 细胞海洋 于 2009-6-30 11:05 编辑 2 d; v  p& Q. C6 Y. p( j
4 R6 H; I+ P: _
Stimulation of osteoblast differentiation from mesenchymal stem cells is a potential strategy for bone repair. Bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) that induce osteoblastic differentiation have been successfully used in humans to treat fractures. Here we outline a new approach to the stimulation of osteoblast differentiation using small molecules that stimulate BMP activity. We have identified the amiloride derivative phenamil as a stimulator of osteoblast differentiation and mineralization. Remarkably, phenamil acts cooperatively with BMPs to induce the expression of BMP target genes, osteogenic markers, and matrix mineralization in both mesenchymal stem cell lines and calvarial organ cultures. Transcriptional  O8 F8 l1 s1 p/ b$ O' i
profiling of cells treated with phenamil led to the identification of tribbles homolog 3 (Trb3) as a mediator of its effects. Trb3 is induced by phenamil selectively in cells with osteoblastic potential. Both Trb3 and phenamil stabilize the expression of SMAD, the critical transcription factor in BMP signaling, by promoting the degradation of SMAD ubiquitin regulatory factor 1. Small interfering RNA-mediated knockdown of Trb3 blunts the effects of phenamil on BMP signaling and osteogenesis. Thus, phenamil induces osteogenic differentiation, at least in part, through Trb3-dependent promotion of BMP action. The synergistic use of small molecules such as phenamil along with BMPs may provide new strategies for the promotion of bone healing。" I7 o  Q9 Y; m* V
. Y! X8 Q, A% h" t
好像是用小鼠骨髓基质干细胞进行的诱导分发,具体的实验方案见原文吧(原文来自6月29的mcb)!, Z; K" J8 p# H: `, _, b  G
呵呵。。。看了的可以交流下
3 z. [& u2 d; T, X9 j# x3 A) a+ O- Y+ k9 o' E& J8 [* V* p0 T
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 10 + 10 精品文章

总评分: 威望 + 10  包包 + 10   查看全部评分

‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )