go

Are Mscs Stem Cells?MSCs是干细胞吗? [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2010-7-6 19:46 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
最近看了篇文献不是太懂,想请教各位:MSCs是干细胞吗?干细胞干性标准与壁龛的关系。
, ~, Y9 \3 j0 KThere is continuing disagreement as to whether MSCs can be0 _& n& e  e' {8 L3 v3 d
called stem cells or perhaps adult stem cells. Unfortunately, the
+ v7 s2 \* [( Oterm stem cell has been embedded in the literature with varying8 U! v$ l$ j" Y: R' ?
degrees of rigor. A newly fertilized egg is the cleanest example of1 R: i+ n  e6 i; L# _* Y% p
a stem cell that meets the classical criteria: it can divide asymmetrically,# |7 M8 V8 P, w1 b
and differentiate into all cellular phenotypes. But, as
9 \* L' v1 K( K* Y: I% ~, ?9 ~0 ahas been repeatedly pointed out, we quickly move down a slippery
* M* M7 y4 j) d6 e1 @9 E0 ^slope in using the term for similar cells. Embryonic stem
; C$ e4 R7 f0 d' x$ hcells require a slight loosening of the definition, as they rarely differentiate! k* y1 K6 S0 T7 f
into the trophoblasts of the placenta.18 Hematopoietic
9 G9 E% E& E( b$ H. T: Zstem cells, epithelial stem cells, and neural stem cells further1 G3 h1 t6 U- u. \7 `0 G+ a& E7 Q/ }
stretch the definition, because, with a few dissenting opinions,
0 T: u0 ?( `; D: n8 c8 a: B- v  Othey are generally believed to differentiate only into restricted( s$ W( a; [& r1 [
lineages. MSCs obviously require a similar loosening of the definition
' l3 B( Y6 l/ l3 H$ W. vof stem cells, as the term is applied to the large family of
$ P" U# W6 `7 L+ d( O7 B( Lnonhematopoietic stem-like cells that have been isolated from: P2 z# x' {; {* k
most mesenchymal tissues such as bone marrow, fat, and blood
! I7 |1 b* {1 D# q5 I3 i, K3 ovessels. The debate on whether MSCs can be called stem cells in* R3 ?' k, i# N6 ^1 M( c& m- b+ Q
part revolves around the question of whether they can be differentiated
0 B% s; C) e+ c% pinto nonmesenchymal cells. Some of the earlier observations
1 S5 C6 B: l* r* {2 [# lon differentiation of the cells were probably flawed because
5 S+ m9 H" s: P" r3 q- ]of technical limitations such as unreliable labels for the cells and" ^8 y: T  a$ M+ y: b
inadequate experience with potential artifacts.19 But, numerous# k/ l9 P% ~! y
investigators are continuing to report that MSCs or related cells
/ f% P2 [1 p( _; cfrom bone marrow and other tissues can be differentiated into
% H* z" d7 v( C5 m2 r- Yepithelial, endothelial, and neural cells.5,20–23 At the same time, the$ i- n! w8 e! m) u8 T
definition of a stem cell is further confused with the recognition; x/ o( F; I+ [; ?( L: {! M
that the properties of a stem cell depend as much on the niche/ V6 i* [# _; k- X' F2 v, V: y' _" N
in which it resides as on the inherent “stemness” of the cell. As# Z$ S0 y! L- ^; l
concluded in a recent review on hematopoietic stem cells,24 the
% I8 b% k/ S' h3 I: ~4 R" u% h8 qconcept that stem cells differentiate in a hierarchical manner dictated
- T2 q# y; N3 d3 Bby the inherent properties of the cell is a “seductive … oversimplification….”
* U" X7 ^7 g( {It ignores the dynamic interaction between( W4 D7 h3 f3 w) r$ [" n  K
cellular niches that determine the fates of stem cells. In effect, the$ S: n- }9 v% Z  o- w0 ^
emphasis on hierarchical differentiation of hematopoietic stem
: A, V2 l$ F+ F, B* z8 Lcells overlooked the critical role of niches that was clearly demonstrated# c: [9 e* Z7 G' X6 n* ~
by earlier studies in simpler systems, such as oogenesis% G. e* i( ?% i) T6 H* j% R0 P
and spermatogenesis) j  |3 X) F! B& N" m) z
in Drosophila.Of course, the definition of a stem cell is blurred still further
$ t& @  i* |& l. a$ m" J/ v. [by nuclear transfer experiments and the more recent experiments
, ~2 M5 U4 }# bwith induced pluripotent stem cells in which even a transient
# L" u6 d0 G" p9 V5 |9 _, e! ^exposure to the appropriate transcription factors is sufficient to
2 n2 M: p- J* w+ f  b) b0 t  Zreprogram the genome to a stem-like state.26 The results suggest
$ G0 Y) b( a( x+ S8 m( k) W1 ~that differences between a stem cell and a fully differentiated9 R, o$ f- S, {; `6 i9 R' g  @
cell are primarily a question of the ease with which external or9 L* l2 k- o1 r; l
internal signals can change the microenvironment of the nucleus+ y8 R9 x) L* \/ H$ k
sufficiently1 r: |4 @9 N& Y8 d/ M* W
to redirect the phenotype of the cell.5 X" u8 F* Y6 _( Z# U6 ^6 k9 \$ }
How can we resolve the current confusion concerning the
+ O% T, n9 ^" x% Z( S7 ~definition of a stem cell? Unfortunately, we cannot yet fully define
: c% A; Q( A# O8 b+ tthe state of any cell in terms of all its transcripts, its epigenetic
) ~7 H# z3 i# l% B" C# c, Tstatus, and especially its proteomics (see recent review in ref. 27).1 b2 J3 s: I: W! H* t5 A
Also, a static picture in time of a cell is probably not sufficient.7 P! w3 }2 W3 `4 z5 s6 `/ G( T
The essence of a stem cell is not its status at a given point in time.2 @0 k- Z- f- b0 X
It is the potential for change in an almost Aristotelian sense.2 h( b" J  C3 A: s, q4 z& r
Unfortunately, again, we do not have the means of defining the; c* j9 t  z2 i
potential of a cell in a quantitative manner. The only practical* F  h5 C" I1 ~
solution to the current confusion is apparently in trying to convey
  p) ~5 l5 y# rthe context of each type of cell with qualifiers such as hematopoietic
. e3 Q# ?  D) o# Z0 p$ Fstem cells or adult stem/progenitor cells.
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 2 + 5 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 2  包包 + 5   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

优秀版主 金话筒 专家 热心会员

沙发
发表于 2010-7-6 21:19 |只看该作者
一般都把MSCs 归类于adult stem cells.
( ?3 _$ y2 V; S- h! A% X9 l  ~' S我在PubMed和google上没有收到楼主提到的文章,建议楼主把这篇文章的详细信息贴上来.若是一般般的杂志,也就别太在意了。
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 5 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 5  包包 + 10   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

精华勋章 金话筒 帅哥研究员 优秀会员

藤椅
发表于 2010-7-6 21:53 |只看该作者
同意楼上的说法,仅仅从概念上区分各种干细胞似乎价值不大。不管是不是严格意义上的干细胞,在临床上能应用,造福大众才是重点。
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 5 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

积分
威望
包包

优秀版主 金话筒 专家 热心会员

板凳
发表于 2010-7-6 23:47 |只看该作者
干细胞之家微信公众号
同意楼上的说法。" ~$ a' c( L1 ]  \
MSCs是adult stem cells中首种运用于细胞替代治疗心衰临床I期实验的细胞。不管是什么细胞,能治病的就是好细胞。
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 2 + 5 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 2  包包 + 5   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包
报纸
发表于 2010-7-7 15:59 |只看该作者
回复 1# haoxinaok
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
已有 2 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 2 + 5 极好资料
待鹤 + 3 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 5  包包 + 15   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

论坛元老 优秀版主 专家 金话筒 精华勋章 优秀会员

地板
发表于 2010-7-7 19:22 |只看该作者
允许我说点不同意见,+ v& i7 P0 A. y0 T$ V
Are MSCs Stem Cells? and MSCs是干细胞吗?: Y& i2 c4 K. m) P
我觉得这是必须得到回答的原则性问题。
2 o; n1 G6 M3 i" S  @      虽然MSCs目前被应用于临床替代治疗,但其实疗效并不明确,有如盲窝摸象,而原因正是对这些基础问题的机制上的不明确。
, t% T" R1 Z+ p' q    虽然中国在这方面目前走在前列,干细胞的应用遍地开花,连小医院也盲目的开展,表面上看来形势一片大好,但个人认为内含“刹机”。如果再不重视研究基本机制,而只管盲目的临床应用,完全有可能最后落得一个当前中医所面临的局面。
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 5 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

积分
威望
包包

论坛元老 优秀版主 专家 金话筒 精华勋章 优秀会员

发表于 2010-7-7 19:33 |只看该作者
也许可以思索一下,为什么通过造血干细胞移植能从治本的意义上治愈血液及免疫系统的恶性肿瘤性疾病,而为什么同样的不能通过移植MSCs来治愈恶性实体瘤呢?# n) I5 q. d% @% Y$ ?
    我想最大的可能原因就是因为对MSCs的机制上的认识不清,从而阻碍了他的进一步应用上的成功。
2 w: `6 @; D4 v) Y  r    个人认为如果没有——Are MSCs Stem Cells? and MSCs是干细胞吗?——这两个问题的明确回答,而要想得到MSCs临床应用的明确效应是不可能的。那些盲目开展细胞治疗的科室可能的结局是走不远、更扩不大。
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 5 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

积分
威望
包包

优秀版主 金话筒 专家 热心会员

发表于 2010-7-8 00:09 |只看该作者
不一样的声音才使讨论更有意义!
/ Y4 M9 t# x8 w' g  q的确,MSCs虽然是首种运用于临床治疗心衰的细胞但是疗效的确一般般。一开始研究者们认为MSCs可以transdifferentiate为心肌细胞,神经细胞等,但是随着研究发现这种“横向分化”能力实在是有限,反而MSCs和其它类型的细胞共移植的效果更好,比如MSCs可以促进共移植的ES-CMs的存活、整合和增殖,其可能的机制是与MSCs的旁分泌作用有关。从这方面来看,深入研究MSCs的性质的确有必要。
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 5 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 04:14