go

[TOFLE—独立写作] 【26】教育学习类-用钱鼓励学习 [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包

美女研究员 优秀版主

楼主
发表于 2010-8-10 20:15 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
Whether parents should give money to praise their child for high marks?% b4 C" w: Y- y# I/ _

# L. ^- w; R$ j' Y( j; M参与方式
( V$ b- J7 W8 I' B) X8 e7 u【批改XXX】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx+ P$ D3 i, O  Z& m
【提纲】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. p/ ^2 N2 h0 r$ C( ^
【习作】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2010-8-19 19:52 |只看该作者
DISAGREE
2 k& D4 \: Z! L) f1 children are learning for theyselves, not for parens. Parents shou not "pay" them, if the habit forms, it will be difficult for the children to correct
( `6 }. c1 o5 G! H' S2. bad influence on children's views on value, do bad things: drugs and drinking  ! d/ s7 w8 H- K* M" s
3 more love, not money  share happiness
" }" |* }0 q( j5 W" N% _
4 i! c" y1 B% {/ n" qNowadays, parents tend to praise their children for high marks by giving them money. They consider it as a good way to make their children happy. However, they do not notice that this kind of behavior has caused numers of peoblems, like abusing drugs and alcohol of teenagers. So I believe that parents should not give their children money when they do a great job in academic work for the following reasons.
  M- a6 F0 X/ L+ j
' s) B6 \  p* W5 u5 b9 t4 @In the first place, if children are given money every time they get a good mark in exams, they would consider that their perents should “pay” them for the high marks. They may think that it is their parents who need the good scores, not themselves. Once their parents stop praising them in this way, they will blame their parents because they think parents ought to do it. They are learning for themselves, and enrich their mind to be qulified for future. However, if parents keep doing this, children will never be aware of it. . L" q. F# a6 c" S$ A4 w$ T1 l9 k

& @! W7 C/ r/ Z5 l4 v/ M  rIn the second place, this kind of behavior of parents may have nagtive effect on children’s value. It will make children feel that high marks equal money. This is quite dangerous because they might be willing to do anything just for money in the future. They might lose themselves. Most children have no idea how to arrange their money, so they may use it in a wrong way. Nowadays, a number of teenagers are using drugs and having the problem of drinking. How chould parents be sure that their children are not doing those things?  I7 w; ~. ?+ A  y& v- F  s

& s5 j( B9 ~; X( UIn the thord place, parents could praise their children for high marks in other ways instead of giving them money directly. For example, they can take the children to travel around and give them a chance to broaden their horizon. Or they can go to the book store and buy the children some books they like. These ways are much better than giving them money directly. To my way of thinking, parents should give their children more love and care, which is absolutely a better choice to praise them. $ d; _3 [- b" f1 ]& N$ ^: U+ c  `
3 M6 ]# Z1 P, Z5 x
In conclusion, parents should not give money to praise their child for high marks. They should make it clear that children are learning to enrich themselves, not for their parents. On the other hand, parents can praise children in other ways rather than giving them money. They can share happiness and joyful moment with children, which is certainly Beneficial for the growth of children.
$ B1 D( g* N; c3 `. Z/ B415 words
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 09:13