干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站 干细胞之家论坛 干细胞研究员休闲专区 statement of academic intent,都来帮忙指点一下吧~谢谢 ...
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 16170|回复: 3
go

statement of academic intent,都来帮忙指点一下吧~谢谢各位啦 [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包

小小研究员 热心会员 积极份子 优秀会员 新闻小组成员

楼主
发表于 2010-10-27 21:50 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
文章如下:$ C) K& B- p2 Y8 S, r: d
I am an undergraduate student in the department of Biological Science, Central South University, Xiang Ya School of Medicine. I’m very interested in the Master program in your institution, and I wish to pursue a Master degree in Molecule and Cellular Biology." A  ]% w+ M/ p; c( j
When I was a sophomore, I came into the laboratory and assisted my senior student to finish his graduation thesis. Half an year later, I managed to apply for two projects(College Free Exploring Project and College Innovating Project) , and also I have become the leader of two project. Our main researching purpose is to study in alleviating in senescence of bone marrow stromal stem cell(BMSC) by the mixture of Resveratrol and Salidroside. Our project includes four main steps:6 q9 g2 {) u9 w, N2 K. T7 h( l
1.To start with, we need to isolate hBMSC. Then, we amplify the cells until the numbers are enough for our later research." z( Z* \1 s9 u0 U
2.Selecting one or two kind of concentration of Resveratrol and Salidroside which have  the best impact on cell proliferation by measuring the cell growth curve.
; w9 J# S7 q5 e0 K: @) _3.After that, we add the mixture of this two substances into the culture medium to see whether the mixture would render the senescent hBMSC Osteogenic differentiation(senescent hBMSC cannot differentiate into osteoplast)4 O4 B+ v" r" h( ~" a) j% x
4.Detecting the expression change of aging-related genes(ink4a、bmi-1、carf、p53) after adding the mixture(comparing with control group).
+ P* b4 j; ?3 ?We looked up references and designed the project all by ourselves. When we met some technical problems, we would discuss with our supervisor and cope with them together.' o$ Y" e/ d: A2 ]
In summary, I think I am fully capable of following the investigation in Master degree, especially in the area of Molecule and Cellular Biology.
+ w- o2 C# r* n, Y+ z
0 t; |6 |: x$ r: x9 z' ^7 q4 W/ Z& F+ |1 m, c6 o; B
还请各位帮忙指出一些问题,谢谢!

积分
威望
包包

小小研究员 热心会员 积极份子 优秀会员 新闻小组成员

沙发
发表于 2010-10-27 22:15 |只看该作者
没人回应。。。。。自己来顶一下~~$ Y8 Z% M& U) z' h* g( E! D7 y7 j+ h$ U
帮助者有奖包包啊~~

积分
威望
包包

优秀会员

藤椅
发表于 2010-10-27 22:26 |只看该作者
最好给海归老师审审,不过,看过来觉得楼主很强大啊!我这小硕士也无能为力,但是很愿意顶。。。。记得申请上了,分享下经验halo
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
angel-sakura + 3 + 5 谢谢回答!

总评分: 威望 + 3  包包 + 5   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包
板凳
发表于 2010-10-27 22:48 |只看该作者
干细胞之家微信公众号
statement of academic intent 是和PS差不多的东西吧。应该更多地说,a.我对research这个东西的兴趣。b. 不光有兴趣,我还作好了准备,专业课学习牛X,做课题,blablabla... c.我个性特质就适合研究,喜欢碰头垢面天天实验室里呆着,对一切充满好奇。。。。。个人意见。语法和表达的话,找个老外给看看。
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
angel-sakura + 5 + 10 谢谢您的建议!

总评分: 威望 + 5  包包 + 10   查看全部评分

‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:35