干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 273168|回复: 228
go

Comparison of Gene Expression of Umbilical Cord Vein and Bone Marrow–Derived Mes [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2009-3-5 10:35 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
a Center for Cell Therapy and Regional Blood Center, Department of Clinical Medicine, and
3 g+ d" u; H; n4 I- D4 Q) d# A
5 x, r' v/ |2 {; n/ p& Yb Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Ribeir?o Preto, Brazil;- T4 x& \9 Q2 j5 v2 O! {" @  b

( b3 h( ~! F+ l& Z, O4 lc Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, H?pital Saint Louis, Paris, France
0 F4 j# i2 w- @1 O5 r( _# U* W, o1 k0 T- K
Key Words. Mesenchymal stem cells ? Gene expression ? Umbilical cord ? Angiogenesis7 \# [% [  A7 y7 R+ i1 R
0 O) ~) l4 h0 r& g3 V! C* H
Correspondence: Marco A. Zago, M.D., Ph.D., Hemocentro, R. Tenente Cat?o Roxo 2501, 14051-140 Ribeir?o Preto, Brazil. Telephone: 55-16-3963-9361; Fax: 55-16-3963-9309; e-mail: marazago@usp.br
3 d: `! D6 W+ F* C7 u/ L) e
  H: r3 R8 v5 a* W- x: AABSTRACT8 a7 j/ Z/ z$ A

7 T) [2 {8 I: @1 f9 k1 |Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) of the bone marrow (BM) give origin to the stromal environment that supports the hematopoiesis maintained by the hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs). They are multipotent precursors that are capable of differentiating into various cell types of mesodermal origin, including condrocytes, osteocytes, adipocytes, and stromal cells , and they probably have a key role in hematopoiesis, both by cell–cell contacts and by secreted proteins.
* L, U* o" }+ `$ H8 y0 f! O& S( p3 d3 }1 J* Q$ H# B( G
Although the differentiation potential of adult stem cells was initially believed to be restricted to its tissue of origin, a great deal of work accumulated recently on the issue of stem cell plasticity. There are many reports on the ability of these precursor cells to originate differentiated cells of other organs and tissues, such as hepatic, renal, neural, and cardiac cells , although the interpretation is often controversial. Moreover, a matched-pair analysis showed that the co-infusion of HLA-identical BM donor–derived MSCs with the HSC graft in the allogeneic transplant setting increased the speed of myeloid engraftment, decreased graft-versus-host disease, and showed improvement of survival, compared with the patients who did not receive the co-infusion of MSCs . Thus, the therapeutic potential of these cells is the focus of considerable interest. In addition to BM, MSCs can be obtained from other sites in the adult, fetus , amniotic fluid , or cord blood cells . MSCs are also enriched in preterm cord blood, decreasing in number with gestational age . Recently, many groups succeeded in isolating MSCs from umbilical cord (UC) blood , whereas controversial results were obtained by others who suggested that cord blood is not a source for MSCs ., q/ l# a0 H* P, L6 L" P
1 p6 I2 A# P# V& Y5 Q. R9 R
Instead of using the cord blood, Romanov et al.  and Covas et al.  obtain MSCs starting from cells detached from the UC vein, in a manner similar to that for initiating human umbilical vein endothelial cell (HUVEC) cultures. In vitro and in vivo observations indicate a complex relationship between MSCs of different origins with HSCs and endothelial cells . One means of evaluating the functional relationship between these different cells is by comparing their gene expression profiles. We have recently described the global pattern of gene expression of BM-derived MSCs (obtained by serial analysis of gene expression ) and pointed out similarities and differences with the CD34 hematopoietic precursors .( M. B$ T( B8 b$ H( k8 i4 y

/ c7 _; T/ x) ^& ]9 T& ^9 C) `To extend the characterization of the MSCs derived from UC veins and to drive hypotheses concerning the presence of these cells in the UC, we compared the expression profiles obtained by SAGE of these cells to that of cultured BM MSCs. Their functional relationships with HSCs, endothelial cells, and other cells related and unrelated to hematopoiesis were evaluated by cluster analysis of the gene expression profiles.
% x; V, F! \8 q% e1 E; G+ H
4 ~# G) w0 J* oMATERIALS AND METHODS3 z/ i! Z; {" |) z6 W9 U

1 C; G  q# Y* q, Z: G% J1 aCharacteristics of the Umbilical Cord MSC Population4 l4 U/ p! z# b% X$ p& J# j

3 g- R9 ^: y( O: z  h7 }9 ZWith this approach, we have regularly obtained a cell population that assumes a spindle-shaped morphology in confluent wave-like layers in culture and can be replated several (20 or more) times. The cells harvested are negative for hematopoietic lineage markers (CD34, CD45, and CD133); for monocytic markers (CD14); and for endothelial markers such as KDR, cadherin-5, CD31, and CD133. As observed with other MSCs, the majority of cells were positive for CD13, CD29, CD44, CD54, CD90, and HLA class I, but negative for HLA class II (Table 1). Additionally, the sample used for SAGE was CD49e , CD56/61–, and CD49d–. When cultured with dexamethasone and ascorbic acid they undergo osteogenic differentiation, as demonstrated by alkaline phosphatase expression and positive calcium staining by the von Kossa reaction; in contrast, in culture with insulin, dexamethasone, and indomethacin, they originate adipocytes, which are identified by numerous vacuoles that stain positively with Sudan III. When cultured as a pellet in the bottom of the tube, they originate a mass of cells with condrocyte or condroblast features such as rounded shape with a large vacuolated and basophilic cytoplasm on hematoxylin and eosin stains. The cells are disposed in nests intermingled by an extracellular matrix rich in type II and IV collagen (Fig. 1). Also, these cells stain positively for vimentin and S-100 protein. Thus, they exhibit distinguishing characteristics of the MSCs .
' t8 Y5 u9 a, f4 u+ ]. U, i6 Q% Q3 e0 w& \" ~5 A: g
Table 1. Immunophenotypic findings in three separate samples of mesenchymal stem cells obtained from the umbilical cord wall& w% X9 v' q  E0 K' I

5 o6 _+ t* b- |Figure 1. (A): A culture of MSCs obtained from the umbilical vein. (B): Sudan III staining of adipocytes derived from the MSCs. (C, D): Osteogenic differentiation of MSCs, shown by (C) positive staining for alkaline phosphatase and (D) calcium deposits demonstrated by the von Kossa reaction. (E, F): Chondrocyte differentiation of MSCs cultured as a pellet in the bottom of a 15-ml Falcon tube. Hematoxylin eosin–stained sections of the firm mass of cells recovered after 30 days showed cells with characteristic features of condrocytes or chondroblasts (E); there are abundant collagen bundles in the extracellular matrix that stain with anti-collagen II (F), anti-collagen IV, and vimentin (not shown). Abbreviation: MSC, mesenchymal stem cell.! I0 `$ ]+ l# s5 w+ U
! `% V1 ~) d' ?- S5 k  j& ?
Gene Expression of Umbilical Cord MSCs5 }' ^6 p9 Y6 A

. b* a2 [* P/ U5 N6 l& bA total of 100,922 tags were obtained by sequencing. Excluding redundancy, these results correspond to 29,407 unique tags, of which 18,689 matched known genes or expressed sequence tags in the CGAP SAGE Genie mapping (85,080 total tags corresponding to 11,965 UniGene clusters); in contrast, 10,718 unique tags had no matches (15,842 total tags). The 50 most abundant transcripts of UC-MSCs are listed in Table 2. All the tags that appear in this list are found in the MSCs derived from BM , and 36 of those are also among the 50 most expressed tags in BM-MSCs, whereas all but three of the remaining are among the 100 most abundant in BM-MSCs.3 ~8 r9 x- J7 p* o9 D) ^; z
4 z) v" _) l7 u
Table 2. First 50 most frequent tags in UC-MSCs: the numbers of tags (normalized for 200,000) in UC-MSCs are compared with BM-MSCs, and the CGAP (SAGEgenie) and NCBI SAGEMap mapping for each tag are shown6 E; F: k0 i8 Y) C* {. h8 x2 k+ m9 h9 N
. j- U- X" _/ ^5 n' ~& O; y
A list of all the tags found in UC-MSC is at our Website: htpp://bit.fmrp.usp.br/uc-msc_tags/.
% [6 s. F* t7 C% Q& P
4 Q5 s  J: z0 }Corroboration of SAGE Results  ]0 I& q1 z2 ~9 K9 w- ^
& u& q8 C) I* {
Gene expression was measured semiquantitatively by RT-PCR or by real-time PCR in different tissues to validate SAGE results. The expressions of the transcripts COL1A1, COL1A2, TPT1, SPARC, LGALS1, TAGLN2, VIM, MMP2, TAGLN, and ANXA2, common to UC vein and BM-derived MSCs were all confirmed (Fig. 2). The higher levels of CXCL6 and CXCL8 in UC-MSC were also confirmed (Fig. 3). CXCL6 was detected only in UC-MSCs up to 1/32 dilution: It showed 226 tags in UC-MSCs and was absent in BM-MSCs. There were 24 tags for CXCL8 in UC-MSCs and none in BM-MSCs; the transcript was detected up to a dilution of 1/32 in UC vein MSCs and up to 1/4 dilution in BM-MSCs. The expression of the gene SPARC was measured by real-time PCR, and its level was at least 10 times higher in MSCs of both sources, as compared with the other tissues tested, which included bulk BM, CD34  HSCs, peripheral blood leukocytes (PBLs), liver, brain, and skeletal muscle. The expression level of LGALS1, VIM, TPT1, TAGLN, TAGLN2, MMP2, COL1A1, COL1A2, and ANXA2 was also measured in the additional tissues mentioned above. The TPT1 gene was detected in all the tissues tested, whereas the TAGLN2 gene expression was observed only in the hematopoiesis-related tissues and was absent in muscle, brain, and liver. All the other genes (COL1A1, COL1A2, LGALS1, VIM, TAGLN, MMP2, and ANXA2) were positive mainly in the two MSC cell types, thus agreeing with the tag counts observed in the SAGE libraries of the different tissues (Fig. 2).( {$ Q( T, j/ T/ v& l
7 G+ E2 x+ A8 G- H/ ~% u
Figure 2. Comparison of gene expression by reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction for nine genes in the MSCs obtained from two different sources and in six additional tissues. Underneath each band, the normalized number of tags obtained by us BM-MSCs and UCV-MSCs or from the literature is indicated. The expression of GAPDH was used as reference for evaluating the quality of mRNA. Abbreviations: BM, bone marrow; GAPDH, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase; HSC, hematopoietic stem cell; MSC, mesenchymal stem cell; PBL, peripheral blood leukocytes; UCV, umbilical cord vein.8 h& l/ S$ N% X. z4 n! m# j8 S

/ s# e7 }7 r8 H2 A1 k% DFigure 3. Semiquantitative evaluation of mRNA abundance by reverse transcription PCR. Total RNA was reverse transcribed into cDNA and diluted 1/1 to 1/32, followed by a 30-cycle PCR with specific primers located in different exons. At the left is shown the reaction for chemokine CXCL6, at the center the reaction for IL-8, and at the right the control for GAPDH (only the 1/64 and 1/128 reactions are shown). The expression of the two genes is more abundant for UCV-MSCs than for BM-MSCs, in agreement with the results of serial analysis of gene expression. Abbreviations: BM, bone marrow; CXCL6, C-X-C motif ligand 6; GAPDH, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase; IL-8, interleukin-8; MSC, mesenchymal stem cell; PCR, polymerase chain reaction; UCV, umbilical cord vein.. `- b, w& {0 g+ n7 K6 u9 L
) n: B, ?3 x, J; c# u
Comparison of Umbilical Cord and Bone Marrow MSCs
$ W/ \4 m) d2 d3 d- g- K* v1 X. V* I
7 v( X) J* U( _$ \* X' }' @7 RSimilarities ? When the first thousand more abundant transcripts of each library are compared with the whole set of transcripts from the other library, only 8 tags found in UC veins are not found in BM (0.8 %), whereas 29 tags found in BM are not found in the UC (2.9 %). In addition, the Pearson’s correlation coefficient, calculated on the basis of the normalized expression values of the first 1,000 transcripts of the two sources of MSCs (excluding the 37 exclusive tags) was .93. A comparison of the gene ontologies of the first thousand most abundant transcripts from each of the two libraries revealed differences in only two categories: response to external stimulus (19.30% in BM versus 8.86% in UC) and cell growth and/or maintenance (28.07% in BM versus 37.34% in UC). The expressions of COL1A1, COL1A2, TPT1, SPARC, LGALS1 (all 5 among the top 50 in UC; Table 2), VIM, MMP2, TAGLN (among the top 50 in BM), TAGLN2, and ANXA2 were validated by RT-PCR.2 y6 ?* N+ B$ E: U" Y! I

m6 _. D0 z8 LDifferences ? A set of 45 transcripts had at least 10-fold more abundant tags in BM-MSCs than in UC-MSCs (p * N3 H6 R# ~& O1 S9 A- g9 S
0 ~: ]0 y& e5 O
Table 3. Differentially expressed transcripts in BM-MSCs and UC-MSCs
2 r; `& |, Z( }2 q6 {" E4 ~5 U4 w$ v$ I) d+ @' o) S, H; b5 s
Clustering ? With a few exceptions, for all three sets of tags (top 100, 500, or 1,000) and metrics used for the hierarchical analysis, cultured endothelial cells, CD34  HSCs, MSCs, and bulk BM clustered together, separated from the hematopoiesis-unrelated tissues. PBLs also clustered together with the hematopoiesis-related tissues with all three tag sets, except for Euclidean metrics. K-median clustering corroborated this structure as in general, cultured endothelial cells, CD34  HSCs, and MSCs clustered together. The dendrogram obtained by uncentered Pearson’s correlation with the top 500 tag set (Fig. 4) illustrates the overall relationship between hematopoiesis-related tissues.
/ ^0 U/ K0 z6 N& ~& K6 g
2 ]1 M1 v- S, J6 Q) P: |  ^Figure 4. Dendrogram generated by hierarchical clustering (uncentered Pearson’s correlation, average linkage). Clustering was carried out with the first 500 most frequent tags of each of 14 libraries obtained from normal human tissues. Abbreviations: BM, bone marrow; HMVEC, microvascular endothelial cell; HSC, hematopoietic stem cell; HUVEC, human umbilical vein endothelial cell; MSC, mesenchymal stem cell; UCV, umbilical cord vein.
" Q) o. p; w7 l( ^8 `0 o7 n4 e) r) ]8 ~, v
Discrimination Analysis ? The software CIT identified a set of 350 tags that best differentiate the clusters of hematopoiesis-related from the hematopoiesis-unrelated cells. There were 39 unique tags (Table 4) that were at least 4-fold more abundant in hematopoiesis-related cells, present with counts of at least 10 tags. Those tags represent genes with higher expression among the hematopoietic-related tissues as compared with nonrelated. Their gene ontology categories include genes associated with cell motility, communication, cell death, cell growth and/or maintenance, morphogenesis, and response to external stimulus, among others. The higher or exclusive expression of VIM, SPARC, LGALS1, ANXA2, and TAGLN2 in hematopoiesis-related tissues or in MSCs was confirmed by RT-PCR (Fig. 2). The lower or absent expression of albumin, actin -1, desmin, and clusterin in hematopoiesis-related cells (including MSCs) was confirmed by RT-PCR, in comparison with high expression in other tissues: liver (ALB), muscle (ACTA1 and DES), and brain (CLU) (data not shown).5 B) @3 M* M. l3 }' ?, ]" S# R

: b0 C3 l$ g. ]( q0 G( ~% \Table 4. Transcripts expressed at higher levels in the cluster of hematopoiesis-related cells
! I6 x4 q1 W5 I
: a8 g1 e4 _& u( zDISCUSSION
+ p( Y. Y9 Q7 f" Z/ g: w7 z: \; x( a
This work was supported by Funda??o de Amparo 角 Pesquisa do Estado de S?o Paulo (FAPESP), Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Cient赤fico e Tecnol車gico (CNPq), and Financiadora de Estudos e Projetos (FINEP), Brazil. The authors thank Amelia G. Araujo, Marli H. Tavela, Cristiane A. Ferreira, Fernanda G. Barbuzano, Anemari R. D. Santos, and Adriana A. Marques for their assistance with the laboratory techniques, and Israel T. Silva, Marco V. Cunha, and Daniel G. Pinheiro for their help with the bioinformatic analysis.4 p* B* A* X  C- |: b( u6 f/ L/ g

4 W7 \- d- A: m9 [6 t+ YREFERENCES% a3 ~1 U' m# h2 E
+ n6 H1 N9 C1 R  a
Deans RJ, Moseley AB. Mesenchymal stem cells: biology and potential clinical uses. Exp Hematol 2000;28:875–884.
8 B# q2 o3 n4 i8 o, ^0 z4 J" y5 k5 Y& p( ^  s
Pittenger MF, Mackay AM, Beck SC et al. Multilineage potential of adult human mesenchymal stem cells. Science 1999;284:143–147.
+ D+ W( ]+ V' m3 M6 J- G* [: I2 l5 U" ]6 W# P' E' {- b
Forbes SJ, Vig P, Poulsom R et al. Adult stem cell plasticity: new pathways of tissue regeneration become visible. Clin Sci (Lond) 2002;103:355–369.
- x2 i2 D) ]$ C
% W' {7 e" ^# g7 y1 U3 GFrassoni F, Labopin M, Bacigalupo A et al. Expanded mesenchymal stem cells (MSC), co-infused with HLA identical hemopoietic stem cell transplants, reduce acute and chronic graft versus host disease: a matched pair analysis. Bone Marrow Transplant 2002;29:S2.  e. Z! I5 {! |5 C, G! A+ A
. [* ^8 C+ a9 _+ C5 V
in &t Anker PS, Noort WA, Scherjon SA et al. Mesenchymal stem cells in human second-trimester bone marrow, liver, lung, and spleen exhibit a similar immunophenotype but a heterogeneous multilineage differentiation potential. Haematologica 2003;88:845–852.
; z1 o6 t  c) \3 {8 ~
, n2 a8 _0 a$ Q3 v9 ein &t Anker PS, Scherjon SA, Kleijburg-Van Der Keur C et al. Amniotic fluid as a novel source of mesenchymal stem cells for therapeutic transplantation. Blood 2003;102: 1548–1549.
' }1 N' I; [  j( n; L
, q' r% ~  z8 ^Lee OK, Kuo TK, Chen WM et al. Isolation of multipotent mesenchymal stem cells from umbilical cord blood. Blood 2004;103:1669–1675.8 s( I( D/ ^- W
* Z& N6 X" i8 Z; V  a8 l8 e
Campagnoli C, Roberts IA, Kumar S et al. Identification of mesenchymal stem/progenitor cells in human first-trimester fetal blood, liver, and bone marrow. Blood 2001; 98:2396–2402.
* Z! J" J5 c$ [% F7 v  r9 e# F+ P$ {- K) R9 U8 o
Goodwin HS, Bicknese AR, Chien SN et al. Multilineage differentiation activity by cells isolated from umbilical cord blood: expression of bone, fat, and neural markers. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 2001;7:581–588.
: m+ C: S0 e! Q1 I6 Y, R2 t! A4 h* B
Hou L, Cao H, Wei G et al. Study of in vitro expansion and differentiation into neuron-like cells of human umbilical cord blood mesenchymal stem cells. Zhonghua Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 2002;23:415–419.
1 G9 v/ _8 u( @0 \) v4 y$ m+ T. J, c3 O5 J$ E+ S. E/ J( H6 j
Rosada C, Justesen J, Melsvik D et al. The human umbilical cord blood: a potential source for osteoblast progenitor cells. Calcif Tissue Int 2003;72:135–142.
: p/ J+ Q" Q- ~) Y% C6 A
& V$ x! o  g0 f5 h* m9 ~5 N. I5 z& Q) pMareschi K, Biasin E, Piacibello W et al. Isolation of human mesenchymal stem cells: bone marrow versus umbilical cord blood. Haematologica 2001;86:1099–1100.
. d, z- A- x) o  I( ^. w" P# r; y. g' x1 n, g+ T
Romanov YA, Svintsitskaya VA, Smirnov VN. Searching for alternative sources of postnatal human mesenchymal stem cells: candidate MSC-like cells from umbilical cord. STEM CELLS 2003;21:105–110.
4 w. g, J) r  l! _0 |% ]- u5 w
/ Q. h/ m/ B2 d, ~# U% N) t6 XCovas DT, Siufi JLC, Silva ARL et al. Isolation and culture of umbilical vein mesenchymal stem cells. Braz J Med Biol Res 2003;36:1179–1183.3 j, \# R; D/ F

% t2 b9 U5 ~' M8 m$ N9 VCumano A, Godin I. Pluripotent hematopoietic stem cell development during embryogenesis. Curr Opin Immunol 2001;13:166–171.
: \2 t  A" J% Y) L0 y' E7 K; t" V8 }( M( `: K: \# ~
Dennis JE, Charbord P. Origin and differentiation of human and murine stroma. STEM CELLS 2002;20:205–214.& t$ p: Y3 W& u8 E7 x; P" N

& n& |4 |8 \: B& k9 JDeRuiter MC, Poelmann RE, VanMunsteren JC et al. Embryonic endothelial cells transdifferentiate into mesenchymal cells expressing smooth muscle actins in vivo and in vitro. Circ Res 1997;80:444–451.
: `7 |% g1 F3 q2 V0 [- q$ r6 u2 D6 ]* c  x+ y. X2 L- y; m
Grant MB, May WS, Caballero S et al. Adult hematopoietic stem cells provide functional hemangioblast activity during retinal neovascularization. Nat Med 2002;8:607–612.
/ ~$ K/ Q: w, e0 O
. }+ g/ v6 b8 l( `5 E/ lHuss R, Hoy CA, Deeg HJ. Contact- and growth factor-dependent survival in a canine marrow-derived stromal cell line. Blood 1995;85:2414–2421.& m0 \9 }3 @0 O# D
) V! j# Z3 x& l. i, k
Huss R, Hong DS, McSweeney PA et al. Differentiation of canine bone marrow cells with hemopoietic characteristics from an adherent stromal cell precursor. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1995;92:748–752.8 \) W9 q) O% ~

* l) U7 I7 n( a2 _Ishisaki A, Hayashi H, Li AJ et al. Human umbilical vein endothelium-derived cells retain potential to differentiate into smooth muscle-like cells. J Biol Chem 2003;278:1303–1309.2 v: r! K/ L1 z- n
6 K. c$ A2 u' N' K7 s( T5 l  A
Jiang Y, Jahagirdar BN, Reinhardt RL et al. Pluripotency of mesenchymal stem cells derived from adult marrow. Nature 2002;418:41–49.1 ?' p5 G1 d  b! C

+ a% _8 J) Z9 I, g5 L# sNieda M, Nicol A, Denning-Kendall P et al. Endothelial cell precursors are normal components of human umbilical cord blood. Br J Haematol 1997;98:775–777.
; H! N5 y- |& y' }/ C3 r' U8 V
, [+ w* C6 }1 u' N% q, eNishikawa SI, Nishikawa S, Kawamoto H et al. In vitro generation of lymphohematopoietic cells from endothelial cells purified from murine embryos. Immunity 1998;8:761–769.
/ S& r5 `* O! `& ^4 i: {& q
2 o$ j. p$ l. H* t( I2 aReyes M, Lund T, Lenvik T et al. Purification and ex vivo expansion of postnatal human marrow mesodermal progenitor cells. Blood 2001;98:2615–2625.3 I7 A0 J! q: p6 h
4 }9 {1 g$ p- {1 h! Y6 r3 {
Rogers JA, Berman JW. A tumor necrosis factor-responsive long-term-culture-initiating cell is associated with the stromal layer of mouse long-term bone marrow cultures. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1993;90:5777–5780.
( T: A2 c+ N8 K1 K' _' h! }
' L$ b/ |" B  R7 ASimmons PJ, Torok-Storb B. CD34 expression by stromal precursors in normal human adult bone marrow. Blood 1991;78:2848–2853.
/ T: H- ?1 N: w8 I/ S9 D0 Y0 @2 u/ I7 z# W9 `! N9 [" A
Tille JC, Pepper MS. Mesenchymal cells potentiate vascular endothelial growth factor-induced angiogenesis in vitro. Exp Cell Res 2002;280:179–191.
$ q. b! k- ~3 p2 q& x/ w
8 K- i/ H$ V6 v  p. Q4 L* hWaller EK, Olweus J, Lund-Johansen F et al. The "common stem cell" hypothesis reevaluated: human fetal bone marrow contains separate populations of hematopoietic and stromal progenitors. Blood 1995;85:2422–2435.5 O. b" l$ H1 M

. K9 ~- I4 q0 m( p# hSilva WA Jr., Covas DT, Panepucci RA et al. The profile of gene expression of human marrow mesenchymal stem cells. STEM CELLS 2003;21:661–669.( N2 k) N6 T, G3 G  A5 f) o1 [* s
* f+ m3 A: Y) k' P, f7 N6 U
Jaiswal N, Haynesworth SE, Caplan AI et al. Osteogenic differentiation of purified, culture-expanded human mesenchymal stem cells in vitro. J Cell Biochem 1997;64:295–312.
% \: l8 o3 c, k& K) n
4 S  C' Z# J  _9 h; |# N5 hRuijter JM, Van Kampen AH, Baas F. Statistical evaluation of SAGE libraries: consequences for experimental design. Physiol Genomics 2002;11:37–44.
2 E  L: v# |0 O$ z1 K. }  A1 Q! c7 Z. O) I* E0 r5 l1 z! U
Zhou G, Chen J, Lee S et al. The pattern of gene expression in human CD34  stem/progenitor cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2001;98:13966–13971.' \( r% Y( z1 z5 r2 G
: t. c1 T' U1 ?' B9 z
Menssen A, Hermeking H. Characterization of the c-MYC-regulated transcriptome by SAGE: identification and analysis of c-MYC target genes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2002; 99:6274–6279.  F8 m8 l. @1 C! v& n3 d

5 P& Z3 D/ `, D7 uRhodes DR, Miller JC, Haab BB et al. CIT: identification of differentially expressed clusters of genes from microarray data. Bioinformatics 2002;18:205–206.
- F) [! p0 t( e  |1 V7 X5 L5 {, ?' _
Rocha V, Wagner JE Jr., Sobocinski KA et al. Graft-versus-host disease in children who have received a cord-blood or bone marrow transplant from an HLA-identical sibling. N Engl J Med 2000;342:1846–1854.
- T( W/ l" w0 N. T( z( I# c. P! a: D
Rocha V, Cornish J, Sievers EL et al. Comparison of outcomes of unrelated bone marrow and umbilical cord blood transplants in children with acute leukemia. Blood 2001; 97:2962–2971.
7 G7 Q4 a8 T6 _% ?( V+ b& k$ q( i0 p9 b9 N
Fibbe WE, Noort WA. Mesenchymal stem cells and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Ann N Y Acad Sci 2003; 996:235–244.9 {+ `8 k" `! Y1 `4 [

% G* `: b4 }, ]7 ^. uMajumdar MK, Thiede MA, Haynesworth SE et al. Human marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) express hematopoietic cytokines and support long-term hematopoiesis when differentiated toward stromal and osteogenic lineages. J Hematother Stem Cell Res 2000;9:841–848.2 c% X' O+ y( t/ h# c$ C  `

$ R1 x& x3 T0 ^# }. gCanalis E, Economides AN, Gazzerro E. Bone morphogenetic proteins, their antagonists, and the skeleton. Endocr Rev 2003;24:218–235.
' L2 r0 u5 g6 A& _* ?
1 F- v+ Q7 c; f. L/ Y/ BCarvalho RS, Kostenuik PJ, Salih E et al. Selective adhesion of osteoblastic cells to different integrin ligands induces osteopontin gene expression. Matrix Biol 2003;22:241–249.
+ m5 l/ |: i- h: H
: f5 ]4 K2 k3 ]6 b. h) y& SChen XD, Shi S, Xu T et al. Age-related osteoporosis in biglycan-deficient mice is related to defects in bone marrow stromal cells. J Bone Miner Res 2002;17:331–340.9 k- A' q$ m' l' U7 u. \. O
0 w6 c& i( @2 W7 K
Chen XD, Allen MR, Bloomfield S et al. Biglycan-deficient mice have delayed osteogenesis after marrow ablation. Calcif Tissue Int 2003;72:577–582.# g' O2 A0 B! u0 P- G* a" Y$ X

2 o: W9 G; E4 a- xDohrmann CE, Noramly S, Raftery LA et al. Opposing effects on TSC-22 expression by BMP and receptor tyrosine kinase signals in the developing feather tract. Dev Dyn 2002;223:85–95.
9 U. y7 T3 \2 u2 \- U- U( @5 U- r5 ?8 A) P
Ohta S, Shimekake Y, Nagata K. Molecular cloning and characterization of a transcription factor for the C-type natriuretic peptide gene promoter. Eur J Biochem 1996;242: 460–466.
  A/ [! @+ ^5 h+ U" k& Q( v
5 a/ Q9 `( j( b2 b. gReinholt FP, Hultenby K, Oldberg A et al. Osteopontin: a possible anchor of osteoclasts to bone. Proc Natl Acad Sci U SA 1990;87:4473–4475.1 W7 V3 E* K% U  D4 I

) w8 R" C; P4 bWeber GF, Ashkar S, Glimcher MJ et al. Receptor-ligand interaction between CD44 and osteopontin (Eta-1). Science 1996;271:509–512.( o0 v+ [  V! K7 {* C% b4 x

# w. H3 V5 q, _% ^5 K4 Z; x8 K& dXu T, Bianco P, Fisher LW et al. Targeted disruption of the biglycan gene leads to an osteoporosis-like phenotype in mice. Nat Genet 1998;20:78–82.
( `- e6 s+ ^. W2 y3 r5 T0 f2 V/ E1 w" G
Distler J, Hirth A, Kurowska-Stolarska M et al. Angiogenic and angiostatic factors in the molecular control of angiogenesis. Q J Nucl Med 2003;47:149–161.$ C& y+ Y4 G1 J  [- |- o
% Q7 J4 `" w2 Y/ A7 l0 ^7 k
Horuk R, Yansura DG, Reilly D et al. Purification, receptor binding analysis, and biological characterization of human melanoma growth stimulating activity (MGSA). Evidence for a novel MGSA receptor. J Biol Chem 1993;268:541–546.) g9 |, J! f& s; t* `

" i3 j" V" k# D* I* L. @Lane BR, Liu J, Bock PJ et al. Interleukin-8 and growth-regulated oncogene  mediate angiogenesis in Kaposi’s sarcoma. J Virol 2002;76:11570–11583.
. j. @+ m( r$ M
9 Y9 I  H) r4 K! TSteude J, Kulke R, Christophers E. Interleukin-1-stimulated secretion of interleukin-8 and growth-related oncogene- demonstrates greatly enhanced keratinocyte growth in human raft cultured epidermis. J Invest Dermatol 2002; 119:1254–1260.
* I; i8 u2 k2 H" y" W( ~0 T  r! G4 r2 _2 E- ^! V
Unemori EN, Amento EP, Bauer EA et al. Melanoma growth-stimulatory activity/GRO decreases collagen expression by human fibroblasts: regulation by C-X-C but not C-C cytokines. J Biol Chem 1993;268:1338–1342.
! `) W) Z$ j7 j$ @, x
9 [3 {6 [" G% i$ ?7 eVoronov E, Shouval DS, Krelin Y et al. IL-1 is required for tumor invasiveness and angiogenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U SA 2003;100:2645–2650.. w+ r: _4 ?( r( _

+ \9 m  N! r/ X' bWuyts A, Struyf S, Gijsbers K et al. The CXC chemokine GCP-2/CXCL6 is predominantly induced in mesenchymal cells by interleukin-1-? and is down-regulated by interferon-gamma: comparison with interleukin-8/CXCL8. Lab Invest 2003;83:23–34.. e6 N8 P- }7 C) J# ~+ V$ F( r6 B

2 J$ r% K7 x# kCatusse J, Liotard A, Loillier B et al. Characterization of the molecular interactions of interleukin-8 (CXCL8), growth related oncogen  (CXCL1) and a non-peptide antagonist (SB 225002) with the human CXCR2. Biochem Pharmacol 2003;65:813–821.
% y* R% n5 ~% t$ s2 e% @
  c2 d2 n) ~& z; M$ v' _" m, q* ODavani S, Marandin A, Mersin N et al. Mesenchymal progenitor cells differentiate into an endothelial phenotype, enhance vascular density, and improve heart function in a rat cellular cardiomyoplasty model. Circulation 2003;108 (suppl 1):II253–II258." F$ R7 F0 d" l$ J; V5 Q  N9 _) k
& l$ T: `$ c0 E+ F! z1 ^
Noort WA, Kruisselbrink AB, in’t Anker PS et al. Mesenchymal stem cells promote engraftment of human umbilical cord blood-derived CD34  cells in NOD/SCID mice. Exp Hematol 2002;30:870–878.5 J; q+ y5 [: O5 f
5 l2 U8 M' |& n2 S9 |! c5 Q8 S' s/ y
Singer JW, Keating A, Cuttner J et al. Evidence for a stem cell common to hematopoiesis and its in vitro microenvironment: studies of patients with clonal hematopoietic neoplasia. Leuk Res 1984;8:535–545.
) w5 M+ `' |3 Q4 A6 K9 l7 o/ A% U! N: e* h
Huss R, Lange C, Weissinger EM et al. Evidence of peripheral blood-derived, plastic-adherent CD34–/low hematopoietic stem cell clones with mesenchymal stem cell characteristics. Stem Cells 2000;18:252–260.
8 h, v& \% t, s: B% @; r& T: y- {$ t* a8 I% Y& W
Fan CL, Li Y, Gao PJ et al. Differentiation of endothelial progenitor cells from human umbilical cord blood CD 34  cells in vitro. Acta Pharmacol Sin 2003;24:212–218.
; h; \5 e4 r7 M% c$ }
- y+ X* ]# O4 k3 v+ E9 G, }Yoo ES, Lee KE, Seo JW et al. Adherent cells generated during long-term culture of human umbilical cord blood CD34  cells have characteristics of endothelial cells and beneficial effect on cord blood ex vivo expansion. STEM CELLS 2003;21:228–235.! ^# o$ c* ^3 f! q& {4 ~) {
9 D5 T% t) _3 I  l" X7 t  ~( _+ C/ N
Pelosi E, Valtieri M, Coppola S et al. Identification of the hemangioblast in postnatal life. Blood 2002;100:3203–3208.+ O, M% z% X; B' H+ |) n% G( g' j
: F7 [! I8 U2 t% u5 B
Salven P, Mustjoki S, Alitalo R et al. VEGFR-3 and CD133 identify a population of CD34  lymphatic/vascular endothelial precursor cells. Blood 2003;101:168–172.0 m9 L- J7 z: T5 u

0 T  ^, E& N* l5 H5 b% b( {Bailey AS, Jiang S, Afentoulis M et al. Transplanted adult hematopoietic stem cells differentiate into functional endothelial cells. Blood 2004;103:13–19.) S+ f6 V$ b  g7 P4 y0 B8 \" A

. v9 G& d7 J9 m: d9 T3 R$ cBeckerle MC. Zyxin: zinc fingers at sites of cell adhesion. Bioessays 1997;19:949–957.
; H0 h4 Q# p  H7 }
3 E" P( T  |/ L" g/ G$ NBrekken RA, Sage EH. SPARC, a matricellular protein: at the crossroads of cell-matrix communication. Matrix Biol 2001;19:816–827.0 Z# ~3 P3 }' w& w2 T4 h

( `, b& @; P3 U6 t. cCarlier MF, Wiesner S, Le Clainche C et al. Actin-based motility as a self-organized system: mechanism and reconstitution in vitro. C R Biol 2003;326:161–170.
+ @* j6 _6 D2 e  O* l
( {, ~3 u4 P. L) LMoiseeva EP, Spring EL, Baron JH et al. Galectin 1 modulates attachment, spreading and migration of cultured vascular smooth muscle cells via interactions with cellular receptors and components of extracellular matrix. J Vasc Res 1999;36:47–58.) h( n% D8 u! F+ U% X7 G* E* p

+ u+ ~2 s$ M! u, rMoiseeva EP, Williams B, Samani NJ. Galectin 1 inhibits incorporation of vitronectin and chondroitin sulfate B into the extracellular matrix of human vascular smooth muscle cells. Biochim Biophys Acta 2003;1619:125–132., X  N3 @" J' _6 M! Q
: X9 f1 }0 y0 Y: h  ?* J7 W0 m& I
Sage EH, Reed M, Funk SE et al. Cleavage of the matricellular protein SPARC by matrix metalloproteinase 3 produces polypeptides that influence angiogenesis. J Biol Chem 2003;278:37849–37857.
7 l9 ~  J: F% E: h: m% ?+ }% D' R
Wang Y, Gilmore TD. Zyxin and paxillin proteins: focal adhesion plaque LIM domain proteins go nuclear. Biochim Biophys Acta 2003;1593:115–120.
' W" u, m8 a- G( X* B, b
$ T1 W- H  ~) P& {9 f: }* [& k' @Donaldson EA, McKenna DJ, McMullen CB et al. The expression of membrane-associated 67-kDa laminin receptor (67LR) is modulated in vitro by cell-contact inhibition. Mol Cell Biol Res Commun 2000;3:53–59.
" m1 ~# ^, |' d% e' q
. ~: ]' Q, t  i- w5 X" n: ?Gavins FN, Yona S, Kamal AM et al. Leukocyte antiadhesive actions of annexin 1. Blood 2003;101:4140–4147.. h1 d! m2 Y$ @- V2 ~1 z

. O1 A& X5 f; E4 ~+ W( gKomatsuzaki K, Dalvin S, Kinane TB. Modulation of G(i (2)) signaling by the axonal guidance molecule UNC5H2. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2002;297:898–905.7 k% {0 @. F! [* Q4 h+ Z: B0 ~$ `
! N$ U4 j7 R2 l/ H% k% R, O* z7 G9 ~
Lopez-Egido J, Cunningham J, Berg M et al. Menin’s interaction with glial fibrillary acidic protein and vimentin suggests a role for the intermediate filament network in regulating menin activity. Exp Cell Res 2002;278:175–183.
: Y& c: T; p2 d. L
* k6 l. U/ X) D, k- oMasuda H, Tanaka K, Takagi M et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of human non-smooth muscle calponin. J Biochem (Tokyo) 1996;120:415–424.2 q  @- F( Q) C0 G  n# i
6 f0 P1 l8 V& t1 S  Q. K) f
Munshi R, Kandl KA, Carr-Schmid A et al. Overexpression of translation elongation factor 1A affects the organization and function of the actin cytoskeleton in yeast. Genetics 2001;157:1425–1436.9 M* K: d  X( A! n: F. {
5 x  w* l+ \& t1 a2 [  w
Perretti M, Chiang N, La M et al. Endogenous lipid- and peptide-derived anti-inflammatory pathways generated with glucocorticoid and aspirin treatment activate the lipoxin A4 receptor. Nat Med 2002;8:1296–1302.* w8 ^" p. U3 K0 u3 S

+ U; y4 [3 ]) Y' o7 D6 q$ g+ uSembritzki O, Hagel C, Lamszus K et al. Cytoplasmic localization of wild-type p53 in glioblastomas correlates with expression of vimentin and glial fibrillary acidic protein. Neurooncol 2002;4:171–178.
. `1 `5 m" I! h# e9 f$ B% e/ f
; L* @# w6 F; ~1 s* bWood LJ, Mukherjee M, Dolde CE et al. HMG-I/Y, a new c-Myc target gene and potential oncogene. Mol Cell Biol 2000;20:5490–5502.
' L0 a# R1 `: M5 h6 b' t
. G2 X5 ~5 y4 s; |/ k' RZhang JC, Helmke BP, Shum A et al. SM22 encodes a lineage-restricted cytoskeletal protein with a unique developmentally regulated pattern of expression. Mech Dev 2002;115:161–166.(Rodrigo A. Panepuccia, Jo)

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2015-5-28 20:23 |只看该作者
楼上的话等于没说~~~  

积分
威望
包包
藤椅
发表于 2015-6-4 16:59 |只看该作者
顶也~