干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 351801|回复: 267
go

Retroviral Integration Sites Correlate with Expressed Genes in Hematopoietic Ste [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2009-3-5 10:48 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
a Department of Internal Medicine V, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany;8 }4 U' A, m0 \- Z! G

) L/ P8 S! {- }$ ub German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Heidelberg, Germany;, a, O4 _7 o+ v2 X) n# C8 x

& j- p. r* U) Gc Biochemical Instrumentation Programme, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg, Germany;* S& |  b! m. R: v+ l, X
; k& ?7 ?6 {/ w- m
d Genome Technology Branch, National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
* G# |$ V& V2 E# M3 f4 g) ?  B0 B8 k
1 Z; g$ I5 O# ^/ f# Y* eKey Words. Hematopoietic stem cell ? Microarray ? Retroviral vector integration ? CD34  ? Gene expression ? Gene targeting2 J- c; X% O8 E& a5 n" E

7 ^# m2 j( A. D! t& {Correspondence: Anthony D. Ho, M.D., Ph.D., Department of Internal Medicine V, University of Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 410, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany. Telephone: 49-6221-568001; Fax: 49-6221-565813; e-mail: anthony_dick.ho@urz.uni-heidelberg.de
# v( M, g# ^( Q$ R) v9 L2 l8 ^" N5 ?6 r1 J- W4 L( z5 X( U
ABSTRACT
  \" V% m! ~; U( S& v) V/ s# o, k& b- ~; _$ _
The molecular characteristics of hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) are still largely unknown . Many authors have demonstrated that the CD34 /CD38– cells were highly enriched in stem cells whereas the CD34 /CD38  subset represents more committed progenitors . We have demonstrated that division kinetics can be exploited as another parameter to further enrich HSCs. Asymmetric cell division and multipotency are found in the quiescent or slow dividing fraction of CD34 /CD38– cells (SDF) and not in the fast dividing fraction (FDF) . Whereas immunophenotype, division kinetics, and colony assays such as long-term culture-initiating cells or multilineage-initiating cells all represent surrogate markers for primitive hematopoietic cells, the engraftment capacity is an additional feature of this cell population.1 _& [' l/ @( l

0 ]3 W2 q$ }1 k$ Z! pVarious studies have determined genome-wide gene expression profiles of HSCs, but these efforts are limited by the heterogeneity of populations using the available methods for enrichment . We have recently analyzed differential gene expression between CD34 /CD38– versus CD34 /CD38  cells as well as between the SDF versus FDF within the CD34 /CD38– population . The gene expression profiles of the SDF provided further evidence for their primitive function . Combination with different published microarray datasets revealed that several candidate genes, including hoxa9, fzd6, mdr1, and jak3, are highly expressed in different murine and human stem cell fractions . Whereas these overlapping genes shed some light on the biology of the stem cell population, it would be desirable to establish a straightforward approach to highlight genes that are initially expressed in the small subset of HSCs. Integrations of retroviruses that have been used as vectors for gene delivery in different experimental studies and clinical trials may be suitable for this attempt. Other authors have reported that retroviral vector integration in primitive marrow repopulating cells occurred preferentially in actively transcribed genes in murine and nonhuman primate models . After reverse transcription (RT) of viral RNA, this viral DNA is integrated into the host-cell DNA , and several studies have demonstrated that this integration is not random but favors actively transcribed genomic regions . We have described 189 retroviral integration sites in human severe combined immunodeficient (SCID) repopulating cells (SRCs) . Retroviral integration occurred preferably at the start of the transcription unit and in the first intron of genes in repopulating hematopoietic cells . Presuming that viral integration sites reflect actively transcribed genes in repopulating stem cells, this data might facilitate the understanding of gene expression in HSCs. To test this hypothesis, we have combined the microarray data with retroviral vector integration sites in SRCs.- x+ |; L" s4 I! @1 n, m
; I3 H3 Z9 [2 L" N
MATERIALS AND METHODS; v! r& |: e9 d* R

8 _* R/ G6 _8 u0 z7 I9 tWe have previously demonstrated that retroviral integration in repopulating CD34  cells of mobilized peripheral blood is not a random process and that transcriptional start regions of genes were preferred. Thus, retroviral vector integration might occur in genes that are actively transcribed in repopulating hematopoietic cells. To test this hypothesis, we have identified the ESTs on the Human Genome Microarray that correspond to genes targeted by retroviral integration. The differential expression in this set of genes was then analyzed (Fig. 1).
; `& S, w5 Y$ k4 X) c
, G1 z7 o' w( h! N  q& \Figure 1. Combined analysis of retroviral integration sites and microarray data. Human CD34  cells were transduced with retroviral vector supernatant and transplanted into NOD/SCID mice. After 6–8 weeks, the retroviral integration sites were analyzed by ligation-mediated polymerase chain reaction in repopulating cells. Under the presumption that genes with a retroviral integration site were activated in repopulating hematopoietic cells, these results were compared with microarray data. Abbreviations: FDF, fast dividing fraction; HSC, hematopoietic stem cell; NOD/SCID, nonobese diabetic/severe combined immunodeficient; SDF, slow dividing fraction of CD34 /CD38– cells.. P" Q. O/ R8 j. J3 O3 K

( D* W% S! y1 c& `Microarray data of two different studies were used: CD34 /CD38– cells versus CD34 /CD38  cells and SDF versus FDF . We have compared normalized signal intensity values and normalized ratios of 51,143 different ESTs of the UnigeneSet RZPD3 that is presented on the microarray with data of two subsets of genes targeted for integration: For the combination of 72 RefSeq genes and 82 Ensembl genes that were targeted by oncoretroviral vector integration in SRCs , we identified 76 genes that were represented by 117 different ESTs on the Human Genome Microarray (Table 1). For the 332 RefSeq genes that were targeted by retroviral integration in HeLa cells , we identified 268 different genes on the Human Genome Microarray represented by 446 different ESTs. In three different genes, retroviral integration sites were observed in both SRCs and HeLa cells (CD109 ; KIF13A ; FYB ).
$ t8 P) i, k$ `) l. }- W8 N/ _2 C. B& }* ^6 }( J! j# ]
Table 1. Genes with SF91m3-vector integration in SRCs and corresponding microarray data
! r6 K% ?. h: t) T; v9 Z  x* t( a: G) p! h; W. G
To estimate whether integration site selection correlated to transcriptional activity, signal intensity values of corresponding spots on the microarray were analyzed. Signal intensity correlates roughly with abundance of corresponding transcripts. The average signal intensity was determined for those channels that represent CD34 /CD38– cells. Signal intensities of all ESTs of the UnigeneSet RZPD3 represented on the array revealed a median signal intensity of 20,569 (arbitrary units). In 446 spots representing the set of control genes with retroviral integration in HeLa cells, median signal intensity was 31,164. In the subset of 117 spots on the microarray representing ESTs with retroviral integration in SRCs, the median signal intensity was 51,701. One-sided t-test of log10 values of signal intensity demonstrated that signal intensity was significantly higher in genes targeted in SRCs as compared with all ESTs on the array (p = 2.6 x 10–9), as well as in comparison with genes that were targeted in HeLa cells (p = 1.9 x 10–3). Thus, genes with retroviral integration in repopulating hematopoietic cells correlate with transcriptional activity in CD34 /CD38– cells rather than genes with integration in nonhematopoietic HeLa cells (Fig. 2A). Analysis of retroviral integration sites located upstream of a gene revealed that integration occurred preferentially near the transcription start of genes and these insertions also correlate with higher expression data (median signal intensity 39,609; p = 9.6 x 10–3; Fig. 2B).1 U* v' }+ q! |* D1 p: h- U& w3 `
- n" F- S; q( u8 ~
Figure 2. Retroviral integration occurs preferentially in genes that are strongly expressed in CD34 /CD38– cells. Average signal intensity in cDNA spots on the microarray was determined of four cohybridization datasets with CD34 /CD38– cells. (A): Distribution of signal intensity (log10) of all ESTs of the UnigeneSet RZPD3 is demonstrated in the histogram (n = 51,143). By analogy, distribution of signal intensity is presented for the subset of genes with retroviral vector integration sites in HeLa cells (n = 446) and for the subset of genes that were targeted in SRCs (n = 117). Mean signal intensity was significantly higher in the set of genes with integration in SRCs, indicating that integration is favored in actively transcribed genes. (B): Signal intensity of cDNA spots was then analyzed in relation to distance of retroviral integration to transcription start. Retroviral integration occurred preferentially near the transcription start of genes. Signal intensity in microarray data was higher in genes in which integrations occurred in the transcribed region (median signal intensity = 51,701) and in which retroviral integrations were located upstream of the transcription start (distance in base pairs  indicated in negative numbers; median signal intensity = 39,609). The gray dashed line indicates the median signal intensity of 20,569 of all genes on the microarray. Abbreviations: EST, expressed sequence tag; SRC, severe combined immunodeficient repopulating cell.( ~. v6 f. ?9 B! x7 S6 c& @
$ F: G5 n' h2 X- _% Z5 J
We subsequently analyzed if retroviral integration in SRCs occurred preferably in genes with a higher differential expression in more primitive fractions of hematopoietic progenitor cells (CD34 /CD38– or SDF) as compared with the more committed progenitor cells (CD34 /CD38  or FDF). Differential expression ratios (log2 ratios) of all ESTs of the UnigeneSet RZPD3 revealed a symmetric Gaussian distribution in the two comparisons (CD34 /CD38– versus CD34 /CD38 : mean log2 ratio = 0.007, SD = 0.346; SDF versus FDF: mean log2 ratio = –0.011, SD = 0.418) (Fig. 3). In contrast, the set of ESTs representing genes with retroviral vector integration sites in repopulating hematopoietic cells revealed higher expression in the CD34 /CD38– fraction (CD34 /CD38– versus CD34 /CD38 : mean log2 ratio = 0.076, SD = 0.333) and in the SDF (SDF versus FDF: mean log2 ratio = 0.171, SD = 0.532; Table 1). Statistical analysis showed a significantly higher expression of genes that were targeted in SRCs in these fractions that are enriched in primitive HSCs as compared with all ESTs on the array (CD34 /CD38–: p = .0043; SDF: p = .0002)." \- R" [) w: h% b' N; j0 W2 b

2 R& O- }1 Z4 p& C1 {( NFigure 3. Retroviral vector integration is favored in genes upregulated in primitive fractions of hematopoietic cells (CD34 /CD38–; SDF). Differential expression (log2 ratio) of two microarray experiments is presented: (A) CD34 /CD38– versus CD34 /CD38  and (B) SDF versus FDF. Analysis of all ESTs of the UnigeneSet RZPD3 reveals a symmetric Gaussian distribution of differential expression (mean is presented as gray). In contrast, the set of 117 cDNA clones representing genes with retroviral vector integration in SRCs revealed a higher expression in the stem cell fractions (CD34 /CD38– cells and SDF; mean is presented as black dashed line). On average, genes with retroviral vector integration sites in SRCs were significantly higher expressed in the fractions enriched in HSCs (* p = .0043, ** p = .0002). Abbreviations: EST, expressed sequence tag; FDF, fast dividing fraction; HSC, hematopoietic stem cell; SDF, slow dividing fraction of CD34 /CD38– cells; SRC, severe combined immunodeficient repopulating cell.( B) }" S+ T2 x: j7 K8 ~- l( K' F2 X$ ~
/ B* ]6 s. E( P5 O' B3 i! `
DISCUSSION
& D' P4 ~5 b% `' v4 G/ Z! R9 s
0 E" v( R- D$ nWe wish to thank Wilhelm Ansorge, Alexandra Ansorge, and Ute Wirkner for providing the Human Genome Microarray and for their help in the microarray experiments. The technical assistance of Bernhard Berkus, Hans Jürgen Engel, Sigrid Heil, and Katrin Miesala and the support of the animal facility team of the German Cancer Research Center are gratefully acknowledged. We thank Klaus Kuehlcke and Sonja Naundorf for transduction of CD34  cells (Fresenius-Biotech, Idar-Oberstein, Germany, http://www.fresenius-ag.com). We are grateful to Christopher Baum (Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany) for providing the SF91m3 vector. This work was supported by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) HO 914/2-3, Bundesministerium für Bil-dung und Forschung (BMBF) 01GN0107, NGFN2 EP-S19T01 and Siebeneicher Stiftung, Germany and in part by grant I0-2089-FlI of the Deutsche Krebshilfe and by grant M 20.4 of the H.W. & J. Hector-Stiftung. W.W. and S.L. contributed equally to this study.- u( b+ ~7 P$ F

& z4 _! H5 I: v, a2 JREFERENCES
2 Z* \; f2 z1 {& j" O5 y6 r; N& u& Y: q0 S5 y- I) A) _
Ho AD, Punzel M. Hematopoietic stem cells: can old cells learn new tricks? J Leukoc Biol 2003;73:547–555.
9 E! w( f/ b- S% K* x0 v& m% L! W4 h2 s+ {  i4 A
Bonnet D. Haematopoietic stem cells. J Pathol 2002;197:430–440.
; a& \, S# w& _3 i- j
; _' R: H" q+ s+ a* u2 cIshikawa F, Livingston AG, Minamiguchi H et al. Human cord blood long-term engrafting cells are CD34  CD38–. Leukemia 2003;17:960–964.
, S5 \7 U5 m( x# e/ e
) `$ Y' B- f; o; m& nHuang S, Law P, Young D et al. Candidate hematopoietic stem cells from fetal tissues, umbilical cord blood vs. adult bone marrow and mobilized peripheral blood. Exp Hematol 1998;26:1162–1171.
; n# _5 _  Y7 r9 L6 k% z) s' w$ U& c9 W/ F, ~% X$ ?$ y
Huang S, Law P, Francis K et al. Symmetry of initial cell divisions among primitive hematopoietic progenitors is independent of ontogenic age and regulatory molecules. Blood 1999;94:2595–2604.& ]& b0 y  Q: W. y% O; T
7 J& P, ^  @8 e& y# P$ W; L0 j0 r5 E6 H
Civin CI, Ameida-Porada G, Lee MJ et al. Sustained, retransplantable, multilineage engraftment of highly purified adult human bone marrow stem cells in vivo. Blood 1996;88:4102–4109.
/ L9 ^2 C3 y2 X  M5 N. K) I6 m1 ]0 [, w1 T
Brummendorf TH, Dragowska W, Zijlmans JMJM et al. Asymmetric cell divisions sustain long-term hematopoiesis from single-sorted human fetal liver cells. J Exp Med 1998;188:1117–1124.% T3 i, J# H1 U, H. J! p* r+ _

- S5 K: Y: L0 [% bPunzel M, Zhang T, Liu D et al. Functional analysis of initial cell divisions defines the subsequent fate of individual human CD34( )CD38(–) cells. Exp Hematol 2002;30:464–472.- c* ]5 B8 o2 L/ E- x6 `1 v

. P3 O/ }, }- J. mMahmud N, Devine SM, Weller KP et al. The relative quiescence of hematopoietic stem cells in nonhuman primates. Blood 2001;97:3061–3068.
# B4 Q  X# n) `* e3 x
) v. ?# w# _9 N3 m% RCheng T, Rodrigues N, Shen H et al. Hematopoietic stem cell quiescence maintained by p21cip1/waf1. Science 2000;287:1804–1808.
6 |: `2 m$ }! m& _/ W
: r2 S; [; `9 x3 ^+ }- EReems JA, Torok-Storb B. Cell cycle and functional differences between CD34 /CD38hi and CD34 /38lo human marrow cells after in vitro cytokine exposure. Blood 1995;85:1480–1487.
5 M  C  c% k1 W) b/ j5 @; r2 P  i. L7 X/ ^) w. ?
Li L, Akashi K. Unraveling the molecular components and genetic blueprints of stem cells. Biotechniques 2003;35:1233–1239.
. {/ l8 w9 u1 x# I* r/ w6 d
/ I5 f/ _4 {& ~, |- |9 P0 [7 IIvanova NB, Dimos JT, Schaniel C et al. A stem cell molecular signature. Science 2002;298:601–604.( n2 Z! w; X5 a4 f4 E' j
$ E: \' ^4 k3 j7 x! V
Ramalho-Santos M, Yoon S, Matsuzaki Y et al. "Stemness": transcriptional profiling of embryonic and adult stem cells. Science 2002;298:597–600.
4 X+ w. ]5 E0 P3 Y2 x2 N/ r: w- _9 Y/ B5 N2 `
Park IK, He Y, Lin F et al. Differential gene expression profiling of adult murine hematopoietic stem cells. Blood 2002;99:488–498.
) W/ J/ L3 e( @. X# l# z
4 N; e. \* ]# u9 n# q' D2 XPhillips RL, Ernst RE, Brunk B et al. The genetic program of hematopoietic stem cells. Science 2000;288:1635–1640.1 P+ d6 V6 \7 ^  N$ }- D

6 W5 d. n2 J. C* k, x, IWagner W, Ansorge A, Wirkner U et al. Molecular evidence for stem cell function of the slow-dividing fraction among human hematopoietic progenitor cells by genome-wide analysis. Blood 2004;104:675–686." E- j1 S, I- {# X- V

! e- k2 @: V9 _; {7 e, i1 n, xTerskikh AV, Miyamoto T, Chang C et al. Gene expression analysis of purified hematopoietic stem cells and committed progenitors. Blood 2003;102:94–101.
: e$ m9 W6 @! @% J  n! a& H- l
% i# J! f, ?+ ?Fruehauf S, Breems DA, Knaan-Shanzer S et al. Frequency analysis of multidrug resistance-1 gene transfer into human primitive hematopoietic progenitor cells using the cobblestone area-forming cell assay and detection of vector-mediated P-glycoprotein expression by rhodamine-123. Hum Gene Ther 1996;7:1219–1231.1 M8 {1 E: P: G9 k% G8 }: M

# T( h2 x0 a% R9 \+ _Schiedlmeier B, Schilz AJ, Kuhlcke K et al. Multidrug resistance 1 gene transfer can confer chemoprotection to human peripheral blood progenitor cells engrafted in immunodeficient mice. Hum Gene Ther 2002;13:233–242.5 Q  m9 v# w- T) ]# Z

+ F6 w& y1 Y" b, S$ Y2 C3 FCavazzana-Calvo M, Hacein-Bey S, de Saint BG et al. Gene therapy of human severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID)-X1 disease. Science 2000;288:669–672.
2 K# K! F. q# w7 ~2 o+ R6 p6 @8 r3 g
Bonetta L. Leukemia case triggers tighter gene-therapy controls. Nat Med 2002;8:1189.7 u7 {- r( Q5 M- G
+ A$ w4 Q, [7 n3 V6 V% ^1 @
Cowan KH, Moscow JA, Huang H et al. Paclitaxel chemotherapy after autologous stem-cell transplantation and engraftment of hematopoietic cells transduced with a retrovirus containing the multidrug resistance complementary DNA (MDR1) in metastatic breast cancer patients. Clin Cancer Res 1999;5:1619–1628.* h' w, h8 B) C# w2 S3 V! k/ ^% A
4 Z) g; r, ]" h1 u' T
Abonour R, Williams DA, Einhorn L et al. Efficient retrovirus-mediated transfer of the multidrug resistance 1 gene into autologous human long-term repopulating hematopoietic stem cells. Nat Med 2000;6:652–658.) _2 Z2 K; ]+ D6 M: }
$ H5 g: f$ \0 x& c6 K
Hematti P, Hong BK, Ferguson C et al. Distinct genomic integration of MLV and SIV vectors in primate hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells. PLoS Biol 2004;2:e423.
: ]0 ^! I. U* _5 I$ \7 s$ l
' o$ i* j, e5 z6 |2 F2 dBushman FD. Targeting survival: integration site selection by retroviruses and LTR-retrotransposons. Cell 2003;115:135–138.
  U3 _$ n9 C% j0 G
3 q# Y* m) ~. w% I" tMitchell R, Chiang CY, Berry C et al. Global analysis of cellular transcription following infection with an HIV-based vector. Mol Ther 2003;8:674–687.
( r& g( U8 L. `* b
2 H# c2 Q& d$ G8 @7 h. iLaufs S, Gentner B, Nagy KZ et al. Retroviral vector integration occurs in preferred genomic targets of human bone marrow-repopulating cells. Blood 2003;101:2191–2198.' p! s8 [' c  y, }' T
+ F: y7 @  ^% \, `* k
Schroder AR, Shinn P, Chen H et al. HIV-1 integration in the human genome favors active genes and local hotspots. Cell 2002;110:521–529.4 N5 f" N4 D8 P- s

, W" G7 I2 x1 U0 y" M# Z4 r  XMooslehner K, Karls U, Harbers K. Retroviral integration sites in transgenic Mov mice frequently map in the vicinity of transcribed DNA regions. J Virol 1990;64:3056–3058.; e5 k) a- j9 w, j9 r
# h. \' h# [; E6 [8 Q+ b
Scherdin U, Rhodes K, Breindl M. Transcriptionally active genome regions are preferred targets for retrovirus integration. J Virol 1990;64:907–912.1 H+ l8 w8 }+ a

3 t( ^) t/ W5 U% ZMitchell RS, Beitzel BF, Schroder AR et al. Retroviral DNA Integration: ASLV, HIV, and MLV Show Distinct Target Site Preferences. PLoS Biol 2004;2:E234.# t8 x2 \4 A4 c+ h

4 b, s# y  C. Y. i* X6 i. N9 N0 zLaufs S, Nagy KZ, Giordano F et al. Insertion of retroviral vectors in NOD/SCID repopulating human peripheral blood progenitor cells occurs preferentially in the vicinity of transcription start regions and in introns. Mol Ther 2004;10:874–881.
8 j- q8 q3 e3 Z+ o0 b( r& [! g: J' \3 F+ G- J/ z  G4 D
Schilz AJ, Schiedlmeier B, Kuhlcke K et al. MDR1 gene expression in NOD/SCID repopulating cells after retroviral gene transfer under clinically relevant conditions. Mol Ther 2000;2:609–618.
* [% y1 ]* T4 l1 u0 H. p3 U' o8 Q0 {6 `* g! ^
Eckert HG, Kuhlcke K, Schilz AJ et al. Clinical scale production of an improved retroviral vector expressing the human multidrug resistance 1 gene (MDR1). Bone Marrow Transplant 2000;25(suppl 2):S114–S117., F* @; [. {! n  e4 s( K9 O

' b8 B9 m* G: I1 y) Q  SSchiedlmeier B, Kuhlcke K, Eckert HG et al. Quantitative assessment of retroviral transfer of the human multidrug resistance 1 gene to human mobilized peripheral blood progenitor cells engrafted in nonobese diabetic/severe combined immunodeficient mice. Blood 2000;95:1237–1248.1 ]) c. j: W- H

7 B- B" U! r2 v6 l# HPruitt KD, Maglott DR. RefSeq and LocusLink: NCBI gene-centered resources. Nucleic Acids Res 2001;29:137–140., K0 V& j7 Z. T1 _: ]$ q  v

4 w! m8 n# Y% {0 L3 BWu X, Li Y, Crise B et al. Transcription start regions in the human genome are favored targets for MLV integration. Science 2003;300:1749–1751.
1 K0 w, `- y; f+ ^& r* b. g% H6 b# h
3 n, X' r7 q9 ]! Y) r6 lIshii M, Hashimoto S, Tsutsumi S et al. Direct comparison of GeneChip and SAGE on the quantitative accuracy in transcript profiling analysis. Genomics 2000;68:136–143.
3 s0 P/ o  X2 ^* C  q0 J
; {! V$ y5 n  d7 q& U# eKim HL. Comparison of oligonucleotide-microarray and serial analysis of gene expression (SAGE) in transcript profiling analysis of megakaryocytes derived from CD34  cells. Exp Mol Med 2003;35:460–466.
! m/ E( u$ I7 n
& p- b$ l  ^& I1 NPipia GG, Long MW. Human hematopoietic progenitor cell isolation based on galactose-specific cell surface binding. Nat Biotechnol 1997;15:1007–1011.- Q) `/ K- B' `

0 ^/ K& V$ r& q; ]+ k; NOritani K, Kincade PW. Identification of stromal cell products that interact with pre-B cells. J Cell Biol 1996;134:771–782." M" d; K+ A2 p( e5 O/ A
5 t6 m2 t$ D* F" M8 N- K2 R& R
Murray LJ, Bruno E, Uchida N et al. CD109 is expressed on a subpopulation of CD34  cells enriched in hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells. Exp Hematol 1999;27:1282–1294.
/ D+ N$ t" R- z* S7 B! a7 u& E+ x  h0 W. @5 Z# A
Saito T, Chiba S, Ichikawa M et al. Notch2 is preferentially expressed in mature B cells and indispensable for marginal zone B lineage development. Immunity 2003;18:675–685.
1 r: l0 d) j- f6 G8 c
3 h. `, C0 G5 ~( @* }2 lMaillard I, Weng AP, Carpenter AC et al. Mastermind critically regulates Notch-mediated lymphoid cell fate decisions. Blood 2004;104:1696–1702.4 U& H" _) b1 {$ N3 d. E
3 X3 V7 k1 e& x* r
Gray GE, Mann RS, Mitsiadis E et al. Human ligands of the Notch receptor. Am J Pathol 1999;154:785–794.
8 ]* m* z7 F# K+ ^1 ^1 i) r' y  ?9 c
Bond HM, Mesuraca M, Carbone E et al. Early hematopoietic zinc finger protein (EHZF), the human homolog to mouse Evi3, is highly expressed in primitive human hematopoietic cells. Blood 2004;103:2062–2070.
) A7 Z1 C& B6 W! H8 v  F) i! A' n$ X- `
Abramovich C, Shen WF, Pineault N et al. Functional cloning and characterization of a novel nonhomeodomain protein that inhibits the binding of PBX1-HOX complexes to DNA. J Biol Chem 2000;275:26172–26177.
; E7 D5 ]3 {8 d( n4 ^1 q* b
8 L  z% F1 B  ^1 PMiddendorp S, Dingjan GM, Hendriks RW. Impaired precursor B cell differentiation in Bruton’s tyrosine kinase-deficient mice. J Immunol 2002;168:2695–2703.- F% Y& y# M# `7 C9 b: k! k
. |3 l8 s6 V6 H  \, j
Guo B, Su TT, Rawlings DJ. Protein kinase C family functions in B-cell activation. Curr Opin Immunol 2004;16:367–373.(Wolfgang Wagnera, Stephan)

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2015-5-23 13:54 |只看该作者
世界上那些最容易的事情中,拖延时间最不费力。  

积分
威望
包包
藤椅
发表于 2015-7-18 13:28 |只看该作者
今天无聊来逛逛