干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站 干细胞之家论坛 干细胞文献资源库 藏经阁 干细胞---Mesenchymal stem cells inhibit proliferatio ...
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 373457|回复: 227
go

干细胞---Mesenchymal stem cells inhibit proliferation and apoptosis of tumor cel [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2012-5-17 17:12 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
ORIGINAL ARTICLE( q1 i! j& M2 t/ n7 N# U
Mesenchymal stem cells inhibit proliferation and apoptosis of tumor cells: impact on
4 a9 O) k5 Z& T) R+ O# U  vin vivo tumor growth" B" m% C9 P6 j, l- {: P+ ~8 [  ?' C
R Ramasamy1, EW-F Lam2, I Soeiro2, V Tisato1, D Bonnet3 and F Dazzi14 k$ n8 S) d7 `1 R( Q
1Stem Cell Biology Section, Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology and Division of Investigative Sciences, Imperial College Faculty of
5 v3 S  I5 m4 _; o  PMedicine, London, UK; 2Cancer Research UK Labs, Department of Cancer Medicine, Imperial College Faculty of Medicine,& a  M8 I: ?, x1 `
London, UK and 3Cancer Research-UK, London Research Institute, London, UK
; |0 j* F( \) S4 x0 W- uMesenchymal stem cells (MSC) have received much attention in' W. o- f% w1 R6 Z0 Z0 K
the field of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation because not
! i% q0 Q" a- i& Xonly do they support hematopoiesis but also exhibit a profound
4 {6 A4 t* }3 d  ?immunosuppressive activity that can be exploited to prevent
5 d) S5 o# H# E$ a# I, I# u# uundesired alloreactivity. We have previously shown that their, p0 l6 _! N$ ~2 i7 a3 s
immunosuppressive activity is mainly exerted at the level of
. Z# y# B: }' }. OT-cell proliferation. Here, we show that MSC exhibit a similar
& m. \3 s& `; T4 {# Tantiproliferative activity on tumor cells of hematopoietic and
3 @6 f; O1 N0 w( z) i1 y2 a# jnon hematopoietic origin. In vitro, MSC produced the transient
1 G7 _+ Y4 X2 Z$ ]- farrest of tumor cells in the G1 phase of cell cycle; this was
& s7 R: y* b* O& `4 Baccompanied by a reduction in the apoptotic rate even when( V2 y8 \1 B. [2 V$ G
survival factors were limiting. However, when tumor cells were
! }' h; k5 T/ i) X1 o6 Uinjected into non-obese diabetic–severe combined immunodeficient
6 O0 ]' D/ D' y( Y2 a- Kmice in conjunction with MSC, their growth was much
( R/ s! g& l3 ^# U* Zfaster as compared to the group receiving only tumor cells. To
8 ^0 U, q: q5 I* Zexplain the discrepancy between the in vitro and in vivo# W; S0 g5 P! n  }" L
behavior, we suggest that MSC have the ability to form a
2 V& I  e4 A  V7 J- z. H+ Ecancer stem cell niche in which tumor cells can preserve the
; X$ X9 k' z! ^potential to proliferate and sustain the malignant process. We# t# h% ~$ f- {0 ^9 d
conclude that the clinical use of MSC in conditions in which a
3 N) U8 @! q( N, ^$ p1 qmalignant disease is involved should be handled with extreme
' Y. \: |5 {9 n. c3 Q, pcaution.
2 H, @  G9 E) I# bLeukemia (2007) 21, 304–310. doi:10.1038/sj.leu.2404489;
* x  o+ ^! }3 t" X( N( q- g1 Vpublished online 14 December 2006
' _: H$ f# D' ]! mKeywords: mesenchymal stem cells; tumors; cell cycle; apoptosis
5 P+ e) F/ N0 U8 CIntroduction
6 T1 x" M6 N, t1 h0 G& T8 aMesenchymal stem cells (MSC) constitute a rare non-hematopoietic: e- v$ M6 V0 f1 D. S/ ~: l
population in the adult bone marrow (BM), which can be: G5 C* W/ s- k; X! P* D
defined according to its ability to self-renew and differentiate
1 F/ P$ g0 R% \6 q( Ointo tissues of mesodermal origin (osteocytes, adipocytes,4 p, ^+ M. u+ ]" l
chondrocytes).1,2 They are progenitors of bone marrow stroma
' P9 x0 k4 j5 F  {- N( J! @' i9 D% xand thus play a crucial role in supporting hematopoiesis3,4 by
$ n* S+ M- F$ x+ H3 B; Pproviding hematopoietic progenitors, the necessary cytokines5 Y( A+ v9 `- z0 f& d, W& @" ?
and cell contact-mediated signals to self-renew and/or differentiate.
, v2 t7 L3 O& P: A$ ^5 It has also been widely demonstrated that MSC exhibit2 i) b' p  Q- ^8 k- U$ I1 m* j. [" ~3 v! u
a potent immunosuppressive activity, which targets virtually all
5 Z1 g8 ^1 I$ A( V$ z& etypes of immune cells of both lymphoid and myeloid lineage.( N" E& T% {4 \' c0 O) |
There is evidence that such a broad activity results from a3 ~: X5 B( D; H- F# j
selective inhibition of cell cycle at early stages of cell: K& T1 ^& H* a. j; D4 Y
commitment (G0/G1)6 and whereas cell proliferation is vigorously8 d" A7 W! R. z2 F" G& R
reduced, most of immune effectors functions are* g6 t( {# h9 S' \- U# p; }
substantially preserved.! W) \# E' \$ `9 H
Because of these properties, MSC have been tested for
& ~! Z$ P' @( i: b# m8 n3 itherapeutic applications in the field of hemopoietic stem cell
* _* o" E: j' j4 J9 x& R(HSC) transplantation whereby preliminary evidence suggests5 x, G7 K# l; u+ _+ X5 ^! `
that they improve HSC engraftment7 and suppress graft-versushost1 X! C! ^) E) Q6 p* ^4 m( Y
disease after allogeneic HSC transplantation.8,9 Large
0 h6 M$ |( D) C, G3 g5 Yunphysiological numbers of MSC are apparently required for
6 S+ @, l$ i5 g3 {! H4 [1 Oclinical efficacy. As these therapeutic applications often involve8 m3 g5 b+ D6 w# l4 i/ o) _  e* O
malignant conditions, investigating the effect of MSC on tumor# m9 _) O. s# u# F$ {# a
cells is mandatory. Furthermore, such a question becomes, E) Y" S5 ^. i6 J
critical in view of the fact that the development and progression1 n: B6 X4 M- ]2 z
of some tumors depends on the surrounding stroma, which
# F/ v; ~5 e4 ~: l; J* M; Q" Z0 xconsists of cells deriving from bone marrow stromal precursors.' h; C5 K5 _) W' |4 Q, Q
Several studies have outlined a direct effect of stromal fibroblasts& p) U5 v& q6 @9 Y2 i; ~; n& N  _" X
in cancer initiation and progression, especially in epithelial
1 c8 r2 ~5 p. Wtumors.10,11
7 h" E' I8 J* q" x% O" {5 BAlthough some studies have observed that these cells inhibit  ~$ X. G& _+ {' z, ~
tumor growth in murine12 and rat13,14 models, others have
+ L" Z- t' |1 |/ j& m1 K- [- h" u  {demonstrated an opposite effect.15,16 Depending on the system
: y5 O1 T( z& s( [* \used, MSC have been shown to favor tumor growth either by
* E8 w' E0 w; c) vpromoting their invasive abilities via the activation of matrix
+ ]$ R# b' T$ Emetalloproteinases15 and neoangiogenesis16 or by preventing$ Z; X. E. D4 P2 ~4 L* r
tumor cells recognition by the immune system.17 Regardless of
$ \9 S& l$ {5 sthe effect on tumor growth and progression, most studies have! {; j- I# d: H! J2 s
documented a selective migration of MSC to the tumor site and
- o1 V6 l5 P4 e7 Z6 i) X+ Dthis property has been successfully exploited in animal models
8 d# i; u3 f' q) ~! G+ L1 u8 m3 Lto deliver therapeutic molecules using MSC transduced with8 J8 C8 J7 H' l/ U4 G
specific genes.18) ]( d0 E+ f$ u3 G! Z" J" [3 v
Here, we show that although human MSC exhibit a potent6 w( A4 Y0 a( Z$ z/ p6 D
antiproliferative activity in vitro on different tumor cell lines, this
3 P/ w* B0 u- q8 F, I% m9 feffect is transient and when assessed in vivo, it results in: p( i5 v4 w. p$ W- R* Y
facilitation of tumor engraftment and growth. Similarly to what
" a# f1 C& \2 Q! W# e0 |) Cobserved for T cells, MSC induce the downregulation of cyclin
5 K5 E  t1 e& h2 V# l2 ^  BD2 and thus halt tumor cells in the G1 phase of the cell cycle.
0 d: q8 W% D/ c5 o4 tSuch a effect is transient and reduces the proportion of
3 ?3 j1 Y6 Y1 {$ ?* C" c- Mspontaneous apoptosis associated with proliferation. Our findings' G7 s, X2 s1 d9 b: K  D' D
suggest that MSC may preserve the self-renewal ability of  S# I. w5 R. D9 a: @" T4 s
cancer cells and a new mechanism by which stromal environment9 |/ w! M5 `4 {. {
can influence the course of malignant diseases. The
( M/ V& g8 [. ~. c5 oclinical use of large doses of MSC in the treatment strategies of5 `( S% }5 Y4 X. T" z4 h& }
malignant conditions might therefore favor the establishment of
* H- Y1 s& u0 @$ G$ _; x9 Ka tumor niche with long-term proliferative potential.' ?6 e' U1 Q- i
Materials and methods: I  }9 e/ k7 \; {( u4 U
Generation of MSC& K, F$ @4 R0 T3 S5 q: e7 U
Ten to 20 ml of BM suspensions cells were obtained from
  h: E( [2 W) c( Wnormal donors, ranging in age from 20 to 50 years. All samples* b  A+ r- \3 F' q- b$ Y- w- K
were obtained with written, informed consent in accordance$ g' `; G) c' h5 @/ l+ ^1 |
ethical committee requirements. To isolate MSC, ficolled BM/ N# {3 ?) ]8 ~$ A1 x
mononuclear cells (Ficoll-Paque, Amersham-Phamarcia, Piscataway,
; u% V. `6 e& C, U# ]NJ, USA) were plated in 25 cm2 flasks (Costar, Cambridge,
+ d! T% U1 _7 @MA, USA) at a concentration of 1106/ml in2 R; v8 }" O" t6 e
Dulbecco’s modified Eagle’s medium (DMEM), with high* \% l9 @" }3 P) b0 b
glucose concentration, GLUTAMAX I (Gibco BRL, Gaitherburg,) Z; g- M+ n- L) T
MD, USA), 10% fetal bovine serum (Stem Cell Technology Inc.,
! P) R% `/ Z" A$ l. [: WLondon, UK), 100 U/ml penicillin and 100 mg/ml streptomycin
4 }" V* u. V# A) T(Gibco BRL). After 72 h incubation at 371C in a 5% CO21 y6 B6 ^- H: Y& x+ ^
atmosphere, non-adherent cells were removed. When 70–80%9 c# ?0 e) [7 }5 l0 P
confluent, adherent cells were trypsinized and expanded for 3–52 N) r3 n: q7 P
weeks. Before their use in the experiments, MSC were checked5 h9 F& b0 @( V5 m% S
for positivity of CD105, CD106, CD73, HLA-class I, and the
% h- @; m' ^% {3 t% W' f. z- O7 e: N1 Plack of expression of CD45.( ?0 f# ?# N" w0 L6 A) g" M
Tumor cell lines
6 a5 s+ u0 |" x) x" v. j+ F3 F! ZBV173 is derived from a lymphoid blast crisis of chronic
3 z6 i8 s3 {, i& {0 Pmyeloid leukemia (CML);19 K562 is an undifferentiated erythroleukemia
# d" D: u: K) A( c  i7 Hcell line derived from a CML in blast crisis;20
( F( k6 `+ N3 W1 W' |! AKG1a is an undifferentiated blast cell line from acute9 H3 u6 R- b; P
myelogenous leukemia;21 the Jurkat cell is a human T-cell, M7 v/ e' F7 a- T+ B4 ]
leukemia line22 and COLO 320DM (CC3) is a semi-adherent
& J4 C; j, L# {colon adenocarcinoma cell line.23 The Epstein–Barr virus -* j- c- q4 `+ C- |, c% M# V) {
infected B cell line wS9-B-LCL/B was provided by G Lombardi7 Y9 M) I+ ^* G4 r
(King’s College, London, UK), whereas the small-cell lung
% x- o2 }- h, Gcancer cell line UCH10 is a kind gift of P Beverley (Edward
4 z+ |- g. ]* \( w4 qJanner Institute, Berkshire, UK). All cells were grown in% G$ a4 E, M2 B& V
Rosewell’s Park Memorial Institute (RPMI) (Gibco, BRL)
, n4 X0 o. R* |- y, p! usupplemented 10% fetal bovine serum (FBS) (Labtech International,
; s4 f! a7 P' W- ^) `4 P$ N7 hSussex, UK) and 1% antibiotic/antimycotic solution, y; x% o" `. F: _
(Gibco, BRL). Cells were incubated at 371C in 5% CO2, O6 m2 b- `& _5 H( M3 W
humidified cell culture incubator and fed every 2 days.
) I. ?+ c& C$ r' M( J( R5 HProliferation assays
$ V, x. M  T0 s+ f' e/ VCell proliferation assays were performed in round-bottom 96-
; z* Z. g5 x8 L. U, B# K3 lwell plates (Costar, Cambridge, MA, USA) in a total volume of3 ]. m7 O2 }4 A* i! W
0.2 ml RPMI 1640 supplemented with 10% fetal calf serum
' e$ T# `$ N+ U! \(FCS), GLUTAMAX I (Gibco, BRL, Life Technologies Ltd, UK),& a' x( a, f- k# [$ `
50 U/ml penicillin and 50 mg/ml streptomycin. A total of 0.5 mCi/% ?# K. w0 ~% J  n6 ?, p8 z4 k
well of [3H]-thymidine (ICN, Costa Mesa, CA, USA) was added
2 W7 o; G  D  D5 k) yafter 5 days of culture and the cells were harvested 18 h later  D" n$ R( }! \) ~; p0 N; \
onto glass fiber filters using an LKB 96 well-harvester (Wallac! m4 r0 B0 R7 K( o) W
Oy, Turku, Finland). [3H]thymidine uptake was measured on an
+ s0 _5 H) u# d/ X5 b* V  }LKB Betaplate counter (Wallac Oy). The results are expressed as
, O7 Q% |+ W% A3 A4 T5 z  lmean count per minute for triplicate cultures (standard errors/ c) C' a$ ^! j( A# [+ L, N7 O
were routinely o10%).
6 }2 M$ _) _' P' C1 c8 WImmunophenotype
8 t- G# V9 l! z7 b0 k9 aFor surface marker immunophenotyping, cells were incubated
2 Y% a1 T. M$ [8 W' w9 Hwith the specific monoclonal antibody for 300 at room
) W& D8 |6 d5 L4 `7 Ctemperature and then analyzed after extensive washing with
# O9 i+ i4 W7 `; B. Wphosphate-buffered saline (PBS). Background fluorescence was) g* g' S6 A9 v+ ?
subtracted after analyzing unstained cells and cells stained with' G! e, ~" K- ?
the relevant isotype control.
6 x& r7 `: ~+ b/ E2 EFor cell cycle analysis, bromodeoxyuridine (BrDU; Sigma
2 ]) T- X; Y) jAldrich, St Louis, MO, USA) was added to cell cultures for 1 h
- E' _3 Y/ Y3 P2 p$ r2 K+ x# W' e9 y! Zbefore cell harvest and fixed in 70% ethanol. Fixed cells were
; s2 z, X( r( D, Htreated with 0.5% Triton-X-2M HCl (Sigma Aldrich) for 30 min
: A9 N. {. P$ x2 l6 }, qto denature the DNA and neutralized by sodium tetraborate, K' U# `8 G3 o# v0 z. X3 ?
(Na2B4O7  10H2O, pH 8.5, Sigma Aldrich). Cells were stained& N% h1 b# ]* q6 D( j- S" I
with 5 ml of anti-BrDU-fluoroscein isothiocyanate antibody; after, Q1 _' l* [! r! X* W2 J4 f& v
30 min, 1ml of PBS containing 5 mg/ml propidium iodide (PI;
* t5 q  {8 E6 c0 c& A# HSigma, St Louis, USA) was added before flow cytometry analysis
# n+ r( d, ?  n) _3 z' A: gusing a fluorescence-activated cell sortiong (FACS) Calibur
: o& H& J: Y+ Z3 l9 X- n$ kcytofluorimeter (Becton Dickinson, San Jose, CA, USA).* z6 x& a% D- T. l( H7 K  Q
Mice* Q7 f+ w0 u, A. v' l/ r; B5 t# W; f
Non-obese diabetic–severe combined immunodeficient (NOD/  ^, `2 P: i. c7 w2 U* J2 F) n6 Q
SCID) mice used in vivo study were obtained from Jackson# w- n2 }$ H' ^. i: s& E
Laboratories (Bar Harbor, ME, USA), bred and maintained in a/ Z& V' V- l% W8 g: L7 c1 G  [
pathogen-free environment at Cancer Research UK Laboratories.
  D' {+ Q& K# \7 B3 w, h" MMice used were between 6 and 10 weeks of age and all
  B+ H$ D1 {+ `0 g1 o3 A. R' rprocedures were carried out in accordance with the Home
9 U) n) R" d& J; Q0 ROffice Animal (Scientific Procedures) Act of 1986. Mice did not
' R! @2 y) ^; r# b0 d! hreceive any conditioning before receiving the cells that were7 ~( v+ @, W2 i' E/ L* p
administered subcutaneously in a total volume of 0.2 ml sterile, ~1 z, y1 z+ E7 H
phosphate-buffered saline (PBS). At autopsy, spleen, liver, BM,
1 ^& c! d' f; M) Z# O3 ulymph nodes and the tumor (when applicable) were removed
8 `0 H$ g+ A3 b# wand fixed in 10% neutral buffered formalin solution for
7 ^# V' D7 w8 U) Ihistologic preparations (BM was decalcified in 10% formalin/* }0 ]7 K8 v/ s5 k- `: {+ |
5% formic acid).
! O9 e5 b0 k0 Z, ~  h; zWestern blotting! [' W. H8 E& c  v3 j: k
Cell suspensions were lysed in Nonidet P-40 lysis buffer (1%
3 v) _2 q( D4 I3 UNonidet P-40, 100mM NaCl, 20mM Tris-HCl pH 7.4, 10mM
  k  Y4 U+ g/ v- QNaF, 1mM sodium orthovanadate, 30 nM Na-glycerophosphate)0 k% U4 ~! n* j2 m" g& W, P
and protease inhibitors (Roche Applied Science, Basel, Switzerland)0 j5 h; i6 }- C3 b, ]' c
in ice for 15 min. Protein concentration was determined by0 w# T( o) @, m8 I( J. `) |* r) b
Bio-Rad Dc protein assay (BioRad Lab Ltd, Hertfordshire, UK).4 r2 A% q* I$ ?# I; `
Twenty five micro grams of proteins were electrophoretically8 p# c' _* S/ g% z5 Q' L
separated by 7 and 10% SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis
. E  z( R6 P( u6 \5 H8 Y4 x8 M" C(SDS-PAGE) gels (Invitrogen-Novex, Carlsbad, CA, USA),
/ f8 B8 D# K4 a- J  b& m+ l- ztransferred onto Protran Nitrocellulose transfer membranes
. I( d1 u' D3 q; ^" q( y+ F(Schleicher and Schnell) and the membranes were incubated; N& O. S" ?4 v9 n" `  q- e. X
with the following primary antibodies: cdk4, cyclin D2, cyclin3 {4 W$ |" ?; g) S% s
E, cyclin A, p27Kip1 and actin as control (Santa Cruz0 X6 O6 @6 Z9 L* A0 d
Biotechnology, Inc., Santa Cruz, CA, USA). The immune( ]2 y2 _/ r  W0 Y2 b1 d/ n
complexes were detected using horseradish peroxidase-linked
  a7 }; }/ V" W+ ]+ y; P* qanti-mouse or anti-rabbit conjugates as appropriate (DAKO,. ~1 _! A) K8 Q
Glostrup, Denmark) and visualized using enhanced chemiluminescence" v, \! l1 c& [4 t2 y! ?
detection system (Amersham Biosciences, Amersham,
8 S) \2 T) N  @UK).
1 e6 T: y7 s& U) Q& a+ [5 E- Q1 X0 tResults; J: v1 T2 R& j- d
MSC inhibit the proliferation of malignant cells of. Y' h6 P3 h  z. w4 N
hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic origin
/ e. t$ V, S" \We studied the effect of MSC on the proliferative activity of4 S& q* H5 \# z
malignant cells of different lineages. Tumor cell lines of
7 A+ R) r) u' [1 z  _2 Z: Yhematopoietic (BV173, K562, Jurkat, KG1a and wS9-B-LCL)
% F7 [* b( R+ z3 zand non-hematopoietic (UCH10 and CC3) origin were cultivated,
5 Y  |, b/ V& H) Tat different ratios, in the presence of MSC and tested for9 ]7 n, E( e4 P% X3 _  F. c. k
their proliferative activity after 3 days of co-culture. MSC
# _* S7 {6 Y' H% {exhibited a dose-dependent antiproliferative effect on all cell( z3 Z! L7 W# }# c  {1 @9 m& s
lines investigated (Figure 1a and b).
: a" C) V) y6 z- n4 GSoluble factors are involved into the anti-proliferative- C# a6 I1 u; d8 q5 E4 N) F, y: F
effect exerted by MSC
$ e" d7 k' v3 @) ^9 m9 _* GIt has been shown that soluble factors contribute to the( n3 G- p* _8 P& R) Z# W
immunosuppressive effect of human MSC.24,25 To examine
9 J" g; J3 P' T7 a( [/ n+ Nwhether the MSC-induced inhibition of tumor cells proliferation1 X( Z3 I7 H; O* m8 o5 L7 `* n; z1 x
was mediated by soluble factors, MSC were cultured physically. Y" u5 I8 b. \9 ~
separated from BV173 cells using a transwell system or replaced6 @7 C5 j- c! F& _, D2 y5 q
by their culture supernatants. An inhibitory effect was detected2 }, M0 G3 g8 H0 Z
MSC influence tumor cell proliferation and apoptosis/ m8 k! o0 r. o6 N* o9 A
R Ramasamy et al' j7 V( r: h; N. G: h3 p9 \9 i
305, Q, E3 }/ V, C( R, M5 I. M
Leukemia+ I& G7 W; r$ d# ~8 A
tumor proliferation (data not shown), thus reasonably excluding" \$ V7 b$ k9 F3 D' M7 L) m
a role of TGFb in the MSC mediated inhibitory effect.
! I/ G; R( g! Y# w; M) U3 g  A: tMSC favor tumor growth in vivo7 W5 ]+ b4 z9 y- Y
To investigate the effect of MSC on the in vivo growth of tumor0 E" z' h( t- m
cells, we assessed in NOD-SCID mice the kinetic growth of
+ ^/ @' i& U3 u( g9 ^% Mtumor cells in presence of MSC. Mice received 106 BV173 cells5 S! \$ H" K. _2 g
with or without 0.5106 MSC by subcutaneous injection. After
; t+ r  n, M' s% t0 Q8 weeks, in three different experiments, the 75% of the mice coinjected- f! |* q3 E9 r) h
with BV173 and MSC developed tumors at the site of7 n) V: p# m# v$ w- ?! V
injection, whereas only the 12% of animals receiving BV173& P/ N" `& n5 q0 A( H6 Z
alone showed signs of tumor growth (Figure 2a). The tumor cell" C0 T$ W% o1 l3 q
suspensions expressed the phenotype of human B cells and did; ?/ n) N* u" t+ C; H5 _! w5 z
not contain any detectable levels of MSC as assessed by CD105
! r. ]2 z2 p' C& G- R, ~staining (Figure 2b). BM from all mice was finally evaluated for% X* c4 {1 [9 S1 t
the engraftment of tumor cells and MSC. Of the mice receiving" w# Z5 D6 H- o
MSC, only those which developed the tumor showed a small% f9 P9 q$ ^" v
proportion of MSC in their BM as identified by the co-expression
1 \  r4 J& G) L9 ]: j) cof CD105 and human major histocompatibility complex (MHC)
: f, M% x9 u/ g  A3 Dclass I. No presence of tumor cells (CD19þ/human MHC class+ K3 ]  t2 C. b" q' F, x& k1 e4 {
Iþ coexpression) was detected in the BM of any of the animals,
4 `" H0 ~( u" Virrespective of whether they had developed the tumor  a8 j1 j1 N$ F, E! p
(Figure 3a). However, when BM cells were cultivated for 28 W4 ]1 n5 }1 B
weeks, a population with the phenotypic features of BV173 took; M7 V) y, ?/ b
over (Figure 3b). At subsequent analysis, these cells exhibiting
8 c  L  Q) J7 ^8 ^% @2 K+ v2 M6 rindefinite self-renewal ability in vitro.8 p. J: P  E. v: R2 w8 u- L
MSC transiently arrest tumor cells in the G1 phase of the7 M% R( E  M( I
cell cycle
' O: u- L7 C# jIn order to explain the discrepancy between the in vitro and+ z2 m4 {$ |, t; n+ Q
in vivo findings, we characterized the effect of MSC on the cell

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2015-6-5 09:44 |只看该作者
谁能送我几分啊  

积分
威望
包包
藤椅
发表于 2015-6-6 16:35 |只看该作者