干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站 干细胞之家论坛 干细胞行业新闻 【视频】马丁•伊文斯发表题为《再生医学与细胞治疗 ...
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 45217|回复: 6
go

【视频】马丁•伊文斯发表题为《再生医学与细胞治疗》的演讲 [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2012-11-8 20:02 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2012-11-9 10:34 |只看该作者
excellent!

积分
威望
包包

优秀会员

藤椅
发表于 2012-11-9 12:27 |只看该作者
能下载吗?
- t6 M  u# l/ e7 Z4 b

积分
威望
包包
板凳
发表于 2012-11-12 09:35 |只看该作者
干细胞之家微信公众号
great!3 x0 g, H8 P$ e( D( a& J8 S

积分
威望
包包

优秀会员

报纸
发表于 2012-11-14 17:23 |只看该作者
谢谢分享~~~如果能下载下来就更好了~~

积分
威望
包包

优秀会员

地板
发表于 2012-11-16 10:32 |只看该作者
记录了一部分。没弄完,先发出来,有一些词听不清楚,大家一起交流3 z9 x6 m; C8 i* c2 a/ x" \
Thank you very much, now I am very pleased be here, and to be introducing the beginning of the science of this meeting. I am going to try to explain to you why I think the future the future be on here of stem cell treatments. Stem cell treatments for aging or among other things will be  all tolerance that using cells that taken from patients themselves. Now this may not be part practically possible. But I think it is the idea I want Chinese spent in that area. Now we looking at aging conference. And of course during as we get older, we can suffer injuries, we can have endogenous, mistakes going on make develop diabetes fenderless. And then they never cause problems of reload the age sinecis. Now it is not any factors personally but also factors naturally because we all have the wrong sided of aging population, now population is getting older and we would like to have medical treatments be sure to help keep everybody in the best possible health as long as possible. And there is great idea that we may be able to use a cellular regenative medicine.in order to achive that listing past. A cellular therapies are I say regenative medicines is/are stem or precursor cell treatments. It is a new medicine, it is a new concept as I hope to share you it routed some old treatments but neverless much of these is new. Can we deliver it?  That is the question I want to consider this morning. Can we it is other ways in which we really hand to leave this will be more than just a scentific and medical dream. Now I confirm the basis of embryonic stem cells, which I discovered in mice, and this cells are fully pleuripotential, there are equaled cells embroynoic stem cells of human as well. And they can develop in culture or in a tumor, inert or in a case of mouse, in a real mouse, into all the tissues of the idotype. And this give the opportunity to get part way through the process, there a equalent embryonic stem cells but the most important thing is not they have a transit to create a embryo, they can be care for long time. We can keep them and then get them to do a differentiation. And I putting the bottom in green stem cells, because there are many different populations of cells in the developing phases of our body that are stem cells not necessary embryonic stem cells. It is cells which have capability to repopulate particular tissues or organs and those of ones which actually some times called embryonic stem cells, those of the ones we are going to need when we get down a real regenerative medicine. Now if I can give you an example, suppose a patient has heart attack, it will be very nice, a heart attack is a results of the muscle in the heart been damaged usually been lack of oxygen because blood vessel becomes blocked. It will be ideal if we could have a turn ology for repairing our muscle, because our muscle was repaired very very slow usually and not fsat enough to copy with a sudden heart attack. But may be if we were to submit that we could help prepare to go ahead can we find cells to this poor pasion, so it would not only repair the heart, but it was matched the patient. Will be a perfect chance by match, now if we had them, and make a pulse of the man we can iamge and this is a future of imagination that the patients could be heard. Now the patients therefore need a cell therapy and we need get those heart in this case and any other precursor cells which were perfectly match the patients. Identical, whatever now this is the process I just think a therapy that already out that, skin graft skin transformation, patients with serious burn fenstase can have a part skin taken from one part and put on another to help the repair, and there came be a whole shapes of skin, it came be a lillte pieces cut up by the scissors, and they can be that big pieces of skin desregulated into individual cells, and those cells can even be grew in culture before they put back to the patients.
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 10 + 30 原创内容

总评分: 威望 + 10  包包 + 30   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包
发表于 2015-1-7 10:34 |只看该作者
学习了,可惜视频下载不了。
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )