查看: 33471|回复: 7
go

干细胞与肿瘤干细胞的区别和鉴定 [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2014-4-17 19:58 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
我想做甲状腺干细胞方面,想请问各位高手,因为干细胞和肿瘤干细胞存在许多共同的表面标志物,且有相似的特征,如果我要观察加入某种刺激后,能否发生干细胞向肿瘤干细胞的转变,该怎么确定?很是迷茫。。求高手赐教。。
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 1 + 5 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 1  包包 + 5   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

优秀会员 小小研究员 热心会员 帅哥研究员

沙发
发表于 2014-4-18 09:39 |只看该作者
干细胞与肿瘤细胞外观上都是幼稚细胞,并好区分,可靠的鉴定可以做癌基因测定。
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 2 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 2  包包 + 10   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

优秀会员

藤椅
发表于 2014-4-18 16:56 |只看该作者
www.frontiersin.org/Thyroid_Endo ... oid_Stem_Cells/2106
/ R! S9 K' v1 x/ [7 f* dNormal and Neoplastic Thyroid Cell Biology with an emphasis on Thyroid Stem Cells
% b* |* ^5 y2 ]" }# bTopic Editors:
+ c2 G) E6 L( B+ @  u
+ f- g2 U$ o9 j- D8 _Reigh-Yi Lin, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, USA  # [/ d% E+ s3 q, D7 ~4 r
Terry F. Davies, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, USA  2 u3 t; Z$ ~% I; {7 Q

; X3 k% q# T. A: \1 k* B1 z0 o7 U+ O1 Q5 p* p; \
Deadline for abstract submission: 15 Dec 2013
0 ~5 F3 `( h. b4 Q' F' `8 Z
5 x1 f( _4 w. S7 N6 ^( D' J" I, ]  YDeadline for full article submission: 30 Apr 2014
1 T' ?0 J2 G! Z
. E" q! `  b$ |4 C- d( n$ |* Z5 G! [The etiology, pathogenesis, and molecular mechanisms underlying the development and progression of specific subtypes of thyroid cancer are not fully understood. The identification of thyroid stem cells in normal thyroid and, subsequently, thyroid cancer stem cells in thyroid tumors illustrates their potential role in tumor initiation, progression and resistance to therapy. Indeed, such stem cells are likely to be critical to the design of new, more effective therapeutics for affected patients than current approaches. ! M# d7 y& @3 i

( m' Q+ M0 e& j* D) Y. lStem cells, both normal and malignant, are characterized by their ability to undergo symmetrical and asymmetrical division as well as to differentiate into a multitude of cell types. The recent generation of functional thyroid tissues from stem cells in mice have led to exciting insights into the maintenance and regulation of normal stem cells in the thyroid and have provided valuable tools for the characterization of molecular processes associated with embryonic thyroid development and disease. In addition, mounting evidence indicates that a subpopulation of thyroid cancer cells is critical for tumor initiation and metastasis. These thyroid cancer stem cells are resistant to chemotherapy and radiation therapy and are likely to contribute to thyroid cancer relapse. They are major obstacles to effective thyroid cancer treatment. 2 N7 ^4 j% {4 d/ X- W# i! _( A

" q9 V% X" k3 }5 lUnderstanding how thyroid stem cells are regulated, and how their dysregulation may give rise to cancer stem cells is a critical step in the development of effective therapies for affected patients. 1 e2 @1 n1 {5 E) s6 _8 s

/ l7 G. Q* w: WIn this Research Topic, we are calling for original research articles, reviews and mini reviews and methods regarding thyroid embryogenesis and development, thyroid cell biology and the characterization of normal and malignant thyroid stem cells, the generation of functional thyroid tissue from stem cells and via induced pluripotent stem cells, the molecular and signaling pathways that modulate normal and neoplastic thyroid cells, the potential therapeutic applications of in vitro generated thyroid cells, and future challenges in thyroid cancer therapy and regenerative thyroid medicine. ' ]8 p2 S& C$ R: S: K8 e& c
Mechanisms of Therapeutic Resistance in Cancer (Stem) Cells with Emphasis on Thyroid Cancer Cells
4 D/ _; E6 A8 D$ k& ~; z' P7 q2 d7 z
Sabine Hombach-Klonisch, Suchitra Natarajan, Thatchawan Thanasupawat, Manoj Reddy Medapati, Alok Pathak, Saeid Ghavami and Thomas Klonisch5 q0 r# v1 V6 i. \1 C

0 n5 B" J3 T, C. z5 fdoi: 10.3389/fendo.2014.000374 Z+ ?" _2 j1 g/ L
  Review Article, Published on 14 Apr 2014; I( w# Q2 p" q- o# \
( E$ e; w" @% e, |2 f' O8 Q
Thyroid Regeneration: How Stem Cells Play a Role? " i- {% T7 e; s/ n0 I/ B% O

& t" u1 r/ @% H- M- ~! R6 c" lShioko Kimura
! J0 T7 l% ^: o0 @$ o. O" v+ h" s( j  I4 p) w8 r- W" u
doi: 10.3389/fendo.2014.00055* `% K. ^: X7 @) v: V
1 O& B! @" I6 N% F* G; e

( M: ^4 n5 H8 O7 m+ n
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 5 + 15 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 5  包包 + 15   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

优秀会员

板凳
发表于 2014-4-18 17:07 |只看该作者
干细胞之家微信公众号
Medullary thyroid cancer from basic research to the clinic Topic Editors: 8 g& w! A9 a9 @/ |

2 ?3 \4 j6 D5 i; K& w/ c0 i; g2 xCristina Romei, Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, University of Pisa, Italy  ; _3 m( ?4 \) B2 h) Y; h0 ?+ I" C, X& j
Rossella Elisei, University of Pisa, Italy  
+ t: K- k5 {: V9 ]4 p) ?) z% n. l8 B) I! [
, t* |  d- [. X$ b
Deadline for abstract submission: 15 Jan 2014
/ Y" E2 J3 \1 N+ l6 e2 N3 z4 M
; W5 a# F+ L7 j; YDeadline for full article submission: 15 May 2014 & N/ O( z. u& @2 Y1 M

: c* s: s" O' {7 o: aMedullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) is a well-differentiated thyroid tumor that arises from parafollicular or calcitonin-producing C cells of the thyroid. Serum calcitonin is a specific humoral marker for MTC and the routine serum measurement in patients with a thyroid nodular disease is useful for the early diagnosis of this tumor. It is a rare neoplasia with an unknown incidence and a prevalence of 5-10% among all thyroid cancers, which represents 1% of all human tumors. In about 25% of cases MTC is associated with the development of multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 (MEN 2). In 1993 two independent groups reported that activating germline point mutations of RET proto-oncogene, a gene coding for a tyrosine kinase receptor are causative events in hereditary MTC. Point mutations of the RET proto-oncogene were identified in MEN 2A, MEN 2B and FMTC in 8 exons located nearby (exons 5, 8, 10, 11, 13-16). Analysis of RET in families with MEN 2A and FMTC revealed that nearly 100% of these families have germline mutations and that only those family members with the germline missense mutation had the disease. This discovery prompted major advances in our understanding of the molecular genetic basis of MTC and has significantly changed the clinical management of families with hereditary tumours. More than 95% of families with MEN 2 have a germline mutation in the RET proto-oncogene and only few cases of MEN2 families without a RET mutation in any of the most involved codons have been described so far. RET point mutations are also present in about 50% of sporadic cases. A part from RET mutations, only RAS mutations candidate have been demonstrated in RET negative sporadic MTC cases.
( \0 y' }6 t5 D& AThe treatment of choice for primary MTC, both sporadic or hereditary, is total thyroidectomy with systematic dissection of all lymph nodes of the central compartment. Lymph node dissection of laterocervical compartments is not performed on principle but only when the neck ultrasound suggests the presence of metastatic nodes. Unfortunately 30% of MTC patients, especially in MEN 2B and 2A, are not cured by surgery. They remain affected and can develop, if not already present at the time of the diagnosis, distant metastasis in the lungs, liver, bone and, more rarely, brain. Several studies demonstrated that conventional therapies, such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy, did not determine any clinical benefit. Recently, developed molecular therapeutics that target the RET pathway have shown very promising activity in clinical trials of patients with advanced MTC. In the majority of cases, the drug is a multi-tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) with the ability to block not only RET but also one or more of the vascular endothelial growth factor receptors (VEGF-R) as well as C-MET and/or C-KIT or FLT3 and/or other kinases. Although very promising, further studies and longer follow up are needed to better evaluate the clinical benefits of these new drugs.
. ~' k! r9 u' s& c& L: N6 d$ I$ `www.frontiersin.org/cancer_endoc ... d_cancer_from_/2396

积分
威望
包包
报纸
发表于 2014-4-19 11:13 |只看该作者
回复 bioon 的帖子+ k" T+ H0 W& R' u& H
! A8 k; g( N, f7 j8 d. G; _. _
十分惊喜,好人。非常感谢您的分享!可惜有网址链接的那两篇下不了。。

积分
威望
包包

优秀会员

地板
发表于 2014-4-19 13:08 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 bioon 于 2014-4-19 13:12 编辑 7 ]. f+ O9 \2 N" A% m0 {+ Y( u8 Z7 Z

8 M8 P: ~; j4 sMedullary thyroid cancer from basic research to the clinic Topic Editors: 7 [. k2 g" J" E4 x
这个文章还没提交呢,这只是摘要。所以暂时下载不了。前二项在页面上有进入文章的链接能下载。页面右边有个PDF,点击就能下载。& P8 k+ |2 n8 t- R
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 2 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 2  包包 + 10   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包
发表于 2014-4-19 18:56 |只看该作者
回复 bioon 的帖子
; |7 |+ E  W- k1 Q/ O
7 [2 C$ h# \  l- O, x没提交你都有了啊!请问你是同道吗?那是不是Normal and Neoplastic Thyroid Cell Biology with an emphasis on Thyroid Stem Cells 这篇文章也下不了啊?

积分
威望
包包
发表于 2014-4-19 19:22 |只看该作者
回复 bioon 的帖子  x. K2 L( E$ r7 n4 n  c
5 c7 X  o( |" _
是不是Normal and Neoplastic Thyroid Cell Biology with an emphasis on Thyroid Stem Cells 这个只是一个主题,它的两篇相关文章是下面的pdf链接?那两个我下了。我以为那个也是一篇文章。非常感谢你的耐心相助!
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 05:12